Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Aki and Vrail Hatake's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm
She frowned as he cut his thoughts short, but not voice anything of the matter. Aki leaned slightly against him as she let her thoughts collect. "It's not an issue of the time..." Aki knew that much. Guilt still ate at her and her body shook just slightly. She bit the inside of her mouth and stared at her bare feet as they sat motionlessly turned towards each other.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:18 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail turned towards her to face her and tilted his forehead and touched hers. He closed his eyes and sighed "I know..." he spoke calm and sincere. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested them there "Aki... you don't have to explain yourself anymore. I love you and if you decide not to do anything at anytime, wither it be having kids or becoming Kage. All I know is that whatever you decide you have my support." he said as he let her go and winked at her with a smile.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

His voice, his touch, just the general aura around him was so calming. Her shaking subsided and she was able to let out a relieved sigh. His forehead was a gentle heat against the cold skin of her own. Aki sat with her eyes shut for a moment then opened them to see him giving her a wink and an adorable smile. Her hand moved up and cupped his face. "Thank you." She kissed the other side of his face and returned to resting her forhead against his. Aki then spoke with a giggle in her voice, "Becoming Kage. You're quite the jokester." To her that seemed like a position that she wouldn't ever obtain.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXTime stopped as he looked into her beautiful face. He treasured everything about her. The way her lips were shaped, the tiny pink birthmarks on her cheeks. He loved the color of her hair and the way her eyes twinkled when she saw him. He loved her scent and the way it seemed to consume everything around. His mind got tired of naming off thing. He knew what it meant. It meant he had found the only woman for him and she had chosen him as well.
As reality wound down Vrail realized he'd been staring at Aki with kind of a goofy look. He quickly turned serious trying to act as if he only mistakenly made a face like that.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:25 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki wrinkled her nose interest at his expression. A smile tugged the corners of her mouth. Then suddenly he had realised the look he was giving and changed to a serious look again. Giggling she pinched the corners of his mouth and pulled them into a wide teeth bearing grin. "What was with that silly look?" Aki let go of his mouth so he could answer. With a look of mock disgust she wiped his spit off her fingers on to his bare chest. "Eeeew." Laughter filled her voice. She always laughed and smiled the most with Vrail. It was liberating. in a sense.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail's face went back into a grin "What are you talking about? I only looked at you funny because you look funny!" he said in a playful voice. He grabbed her gentle by the chin and pulled her face close to his. His lips was literally inches from her lips when he whispered "If only you were cuter!" he said before he licked her cheek to gross her out and he scooted to the other side of the bed. He was now probably a foot and half from her and his expression was joking, knowing that in his heart she was the most beautiful thing in the world and there was nothing to even compare to her.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

A sore, but playful, look crossed her as he said she looked funny. But the looked melted as he took her by her lower jaw. Aki couldn't help but follow in while he gently pulled her by the chin. Eyes half lidded and their lips were so close. Then suddenly surprise crossed her face, she hardly heard his whispered words but she felt his tounge to her the side of her face. By the time she had realised what had happened he was already on other side of the bed. "Ooooh! I'll get you for that Vrail!" Aki said as she jumped at him aiming to latch her arms around his neck in a playful hug of a grasp.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXHer arms hit his shoulder cause a loud crack. Vrail used his lightning fast reflects and his white chakra speed to set up a quick set of one handed handsigns and as he completed them a variation of the Seed Growth Skill. This jutsu, Kusa Kusari no Jutsu (Grass Chains Skill), causes the grass below Aki's feet to rapidly grow and wrap around her hands and feet, binding them. It would help her fall and spot her momentum. He also helped by pressing against her with his good arm, as his other laid limply against his side at a weird angle. He felt a massive pain coming from his left shoulder and he knew it was most likely broken. Yet, he'd worry about it later.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

The loud crack alerted her. She actually, in that split second, felt his shoulder give to her weight. In a whirl of speed he'd had her suspeneded by the grass chains and his still good arm. But that didn't matter as she stared wide eyed at the limp arm. Then suddenly Aki wigged out. "Oh my god! Oh Vrail! Oh my gosh! I'm so so so so so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't mean to! Oooooh god!" As she spoke rapidly Aki wiggled against the Grass chains trying to get free so that she could look at his shoulder. "I can't believe I just did that! Lemme see!"

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail just undid the jutsu and let her go. He didn't touch his arm or even try to move it. He felt the pain of it as it pulsed through him, but it brought no expression to his face. He looked at her as he ussually did "I'm fine, but go ahead and look at it if it'll ease your mind." he said as he moved towards her dlowly, careful not to swing it. He wraped his good hands fingers around hers and kissed her cheek. He wanted to laugh about it, but knew it was the wrong time. He just thought it funny how he had been thinking about being intimate and now he could verily tie a string. He had to smile at the question in his mind, what would have happened if things had turned out the way he'd wanted them? Would there be anything left of him?

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

(( Aki crush Puny Husband. Like bug ))
Aki gently tried to guid him to sitting back on the bed. She inspected the broken shoulder. Tenatively she touched the skin and looked worriedly at his face. "I broke your shoulder..." Again guilt filled her voice. She bit the inside of her mouth then hurried to the bathroom. Aki returned with a glass of water and some painkillers. She offered him the pills and waited for him to place them in his mouth before handing the glass of water. "I'm really sorry... We need to get you to the hospital." Her mind was on an utterly different topic than his. Hers only worried about the damage she might have just done.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail laughed and took the pills. He did it for her knowing the pain killers wouldn't do s**t for him in this type of pain. He smiled at her and said "Yeah... that's probably best. Just be more gentle with me next time. I am not made of metal..." he said jokingly. He still showed no sigh of pain on his face. His eyes looking adoringly into her face, as his pearly white teeth falshed at her. He slowly stood back up and felt his shoulder pop again. This time he closed his eyes to the pain, as the bones around withing his body. He wondered just how much damage had been done.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:16 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki furrowed her brow at his laughter but said nothing seeing as he took the pills. She went to their linen closet and took out a pillow case. Then taking a kunai she split the seams so that she now had a good sized cloth. Aki came back to Vrail, gently she lifted the injured arm then tied the cloth as a makeshift sling. The sling would take the weight off the broken shoulder. Her lips wer pressed to a thin line as regret and utter guilt. After tying the sling Aki took up Vrail's pants from the foot of the bed and held them out so he could step into them. She didn't look to his face and stared down at her feet

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail held back a laugh as much he could. He slowly bent down as well and grabbed the pants from her "I can do it. You don't need to dress me." he said as he carefully put them on. He'd leave off his shirt for the swelling would make it hard to put one on anyways. He then glanced at Aki "Can you help me get to the hospital...? I have been practicing my one handed hand signs but I haven't been able to body flicker one handed." he asked in a calm voice. He didn't want her to feel guilty. He should have realized what would have happened. He should have known his wife better.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:41 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"Okay." Aki trailed off and retrieved her belt agian and placed it on over her loose shirt and shorts. She'd return home for the rest of her clothing later. "We'll walk back. I don't want to risk your shoulder getting jostled anymore." The village wasn't too far from their house, but the walk would still take some time. Aki took still didn't look at him, but she did take his hand and walked with him to the front door. There she slid on her boots and set Vrails own shoes in front of him.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas