Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry High, a school for all furries and scalies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG A FURRY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 am

"Oh,MY,GOD!!this is going to suck."
it was Ralf's first day of highschool and he could tell,
this was no ordinary high.(lol)
"Wow,this is...different." he said as he immediatly saw someone running around without pants.
*RING**RING* "Oh,that must be mom." he anwsered his cell with a polite "hello"
"Oh its your first day of highschool,i miss you already."
"UGH,ok mom i'll see you after school."
"You come strait home,you here me.I love you!"
"I love you too,bye." he put his phone away and as he heard snikers here and there,sadly he realized.
"F*ck,the speaker was on!"
he blushed,but this wasnt going to ruin his first day,no matter how strang it is.
He laffed and smiled as he walked in the front door.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Tim grins, his long bunny ears perked up, his tan fur brushed neatly for his first day at school. He's not what you'd call a nerd, he just likes school. Or at least, he thinks so. He walks into the school and heads for the office to get a schedule for his first day, since he hadn't bothered with the orientation day last week.

Mor Drakka

Yoru Silvermane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

{Thank you ever so much for continuing the thread in my absence, Lazurkri. I will reward you for your good samaritan act with a gold donation later.}

Yoru snuck up to the back of the school, his plated leather jacket ruffling a bit as he attempted to climb through the window to the Male's Bathroom. He was wearing faded and very slightly torn bluejeans that seemed a bit too tight for his thighs; no shoes due to his digitigrade feet; a white, Fender brand shirt; and a strange pair of shades that were goggle-design, strapped to his face. As he inched up the wall to the window, his silver, thick, and very shiny, shoulder-length hair fell about the back of his neck, cooling him off slightly as he attempted to sneak into the school, being that he was very late. His fur was the same shade and texture as his hair, but had many split ends from gods-know-what he'd been doing. His physique was shown off nicely by his attempt to get through the window, a slim, but muscular upper body that was complimented by a set of powerful legs. His left ear had a notch out of it, and his eye on the other side had a scar running across it, diagonally and away from his forehead. At last, Yoru seemed to have gotten into the window, when he looked up and noticed a couple of scared girls, a few interested ones, and the Super-intendant, the latter looking at him with the same look he got last year when he flunked his first year of high school.

"Mister Silvermaine, why do you feel the need to test my nerves at the very beginning of the first day back on campus?"

Yoru shrugged, a fervent blush colouring his cheeks, and grinned like the deviant he was. "Well, the front door was too easy. The front door is for quitters."

"My office. Now."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 pm

(thanks. I just thought this was a good concept, and decided to help.)

" same to you, rocky"

Hawthorn flicked his ears at Rockies answer, and waved a hand at the sensor strip set into the whiteboard. The overhead projector kicked in, and displayed a complicated set of equations and text. Laz peered closely at them; Schrodinger's theory.

"you have the gist of it, Rocky, but the Schrodinger's cat theory was created to show the observer waveform collapse; in essence, without a conscious, sentient mind to view it the cat exists in a nether state, neither dead, or alive, until the box is opened, at which point the cat is dead from the cyanide capsule, or, more likely, the scientist opening the box to check gets clawed up as the kitty escapes. that was a little quantum physics question I was curious to see if you knew. less difficult question: What does Einsteins Theory of Special Relativity state? "

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:42 am

Rocky nodded and listened intently, jotting down a few notes on a small PDA he pulled from his empty-looking pockets. Afterwards, he flicked his wrist and it vanished. He thencringed slightly and grunted, realizing that there were people that could see it. "Heh, learned some crazy stuff in my old school... Hehe..." He sighed and continued listening, knowing the answer, but didn't want to be a know-it-all, so he refrained.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:57 am

Tim left the office, schedule in hand, and headed for his first class, not particularly worried about him being late. "Um... lets see... Advanced Physics. Sounds fun. No clue how a freshman got it though." He says as he walks through the door.

Mor Drakka

OMG A FURRY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

:sorry about my last post not having a description, i wil put it hear.he is a wolf
he is 5'10,his stomach and chest fur is white while the rest is blue,he is wearing a gray shirt with a paw print on the front,his pants are faded black and his shoes are black,his right ear has a stud in it,he weighs 140 lbs in mostly muscel,and his hair reaches his bottom.and he is obsessed over girls:

as Ralf walked into the school his smile turned into a laffing grin. he walked down the hall noticing many things that lead him to believe he was crazy and in an asylum.as he walked by the girls bathroom he heard some guy getting yelled at by a staff member,though he wasnt sure who.

it was class time and was running late for PE.
"Ugh,why bother,i could go do something worth while.Like study or meet some new people." he wasnt what you called a nerd,but he didnt care for much physical stuff.the only reason he ever went to PE was to show of to the girls.and girls where the only reason he got fit,not ripped,but enough so you could tell he was strong.but that was hard seeming that his fur had a light *poof* to it that made it to where you could only see his structer if he was active or flexing.but his obsesion over girls didnt make him a meat head either.actually other than his poor decision making and his totaly child sized attention spane,he was inredibly smart.his last IQ test stated he was only 16 points away from criminaly insane.(probably why he didnt hesitate to walk into this place.)
down the hall he saw two girls checking him out,so he pulled on a cool dude smile and one sighed.he felt awsome,like there was no ground under his feet.still looking at them he noticed they both looked frightened.'why would they do that?' he thought to himself as he looked down and saw he wasnt paying attention and started falling down the stair case.he saw the bottom and yelled."AH"
when he woke up he noticed he was in the nurses office and the girls were nowhere in sight,he had a head ach and his nose had a tissue in it that as covered in blood.
"WELL GOD DAMNIT!"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:40 pm

As he sat there, stuck in the window to the East-Wing Female's Bathroom, Yoru rethought what he had been thinking before he had gotten stuck there in the first place. His large body had somehow gotten half-way through the window, and then gotten soundly stuck inside the frame of the window. His thoughts left his head through his mouth as he watched females enter the bathroom, then the stalls, then leave.

"I'm not quite sure why I thought that I'd fit through this window. When I think back on this whole thing, the window was obviously far too small for me to fit through. And now I can see what the SI meant when she said that this was more torture than she could possibly invent for me. I just hope the rescue squad gets here before the football team does. If not, I'll really have to kick some butt when I get out of here."

{I'm extremely interested in the reaction of any girl characters to a male being stuck in the window to her bathroom.}  

Yoru Silvermane

Aukos

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:22 am

(Nice rp, you don't mind if I join?)
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:39 am

A female ethiopian wolf skids down the halls, late for class on the first day. She figured that since she was late already, there wasn't going to be any harm in making a stop in the bathroom first.
She groaned as she thought about her first class "ugh, advanced physics, this is so not my thing, i'll probably only be able to keep up just enough not to fail the course. Why couldn't I have started off my day with biology? At least that's my next class"
As she wandered around looking for the bathroom, she thought fondly of biology class. Being a self-professed biology nerd, it was definitely her strong suit.
"Ah, here's the bathroom"
"OH!" she sees someone lodged in the window looking extremely bashful. "here, let me give you a hand with that" she grabs his paws and starts to try to pull him through the window.

dobyfreak0277

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:42 am

(May i join in useing my wild cat sona?)
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:38 pm

(could I also join)

cody-the-umbreon

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:48 pm

(well, seeing as how this has been, as far as I can tell, dead (or at least flatlined) new people could be the defib its been needing...... and how and why did all the RP's all suddenly STOP all in a week and a half period?)
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:20 pm

(ok clear *thud* I'm gonna use my fursona I use for most RPs)

a young wolf with white and black fur an a single strap bag comes running toward the school saying "forced to go to school I was better off alone" then he stopped at the front doors ,"calm down cody its only school" he walked through the front doors and said "first class... um wheres my schedule.. no I must have dropped it guess I'll have to go by the office and get another.... wait wheres the office s***!" then he started roaming the halls

cody-the-umbreon

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:38 pm

A wild lioness walked into the school."Anthere day in school why is it i keep coming here almost no one likes the fact i am wild and the teachers like how i dress less then how i dress." She said thinking out loud. She saw a guy walking around she climeb on the celing and walked up to the guy about 3 feet away she droped down holding on with her claws and keeping her skirt up with her tail. "Is something wrong?" She asked faceing him while hanging off the celing.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff