Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Louiseyumyumm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:07 pm
hey guys! i've just joined like, 1 minute ago.
I wanna get to know everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:20 pm
pixie123
hey guys! i've just joined like, 1 minute ago.
I wanna get to know everyone!

Then read up and hope to have some fun. blaugh  

Darkfist007
Crew

rainbowfairy

Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:16 pm
Hey, I'm Steph but you can call me Fairy...I suppose...
Anyway, I was invited to join GHM blaugh biggrin

What's there to say about me...Well I used to be obsessed with hippies but I still love everything about them!

One of my favourite musicals of all time is HAIR! I saw it when it came to Australia and I absolutely loved it!

biggrin biggrin biggrin Anyways I'm obsessed with Rocky Horror, That 70's Show and plenty of other stuff...

I don't really know what else to say...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:11 pm
Ello I'm kit!  

Kitsune_grl

Kitsune_grl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:12 pm
Huray for hippy stuff!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:29 pm
User Image

my name is amy
i got my name back in the day when i went on neopets...i wanted my name to be archangel because of this poem my friend told me.
archangel, darkangel lend me thy light through deaths veil till we have heaven in sight
there was someone alreay named archangel so the numbers 146 were added...i didnt bother messing with something that works. i am 15...well almost and i have smoked...but i dont anymore...i dont really get anything from good ole mary jane, sometimes people are just naturaly stoned...i belive i am. i used to smoke about 1 a month...i havent done it since janurary and i dont have any intention on picking it back up...i might do shrooms once i get more info and im in a good setting. i love 60-70 music and i am vegetarian going vegan. i feel very strongly about animal rights. i am pretty positive and i love art and music.  

arcky

pirhan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:26 pm
Umm... Hi.. My name is Pirhan.. and I'm a Canadian. xp

Heh, my real name isn't Pirhan, but I prefer it anyways. I have friends that have known me for quite a while, and know my real name, but still call me "P".

I love my cats.. ( piccy , piccy 2 )and my newly adopted gerbil Molly. I have tons of plants, each with their own names. I've never done drugs, not even pot. I actually can't stand the smell of marijuana.

I've been out of school for a few years, and haven't a clue what field to go in. I'm going to take pharmaceutical sciences and a natural nutrition program and see where that takes me.

I'm almost a vegetarian... I eat a bit of meat, and I'm not picky if my veggies touch the cow flesh. xd

Uh... what else? I'm trying to set up a PHP based RPG.. so if anyone knows PHP.. HELP ME!! I don't know any programming languages, so I think I'll be sucking my boyfriends brain for information, since he's likes that kind of stuff.

I also try and draw.. but I've been suffering a block for a few years and it's quite frustrating. Hopefully I can get this resovled soon.

I sorta float in and out of Gaia.. I don't really like it anymore. It just feels too competitive... and yeah.

I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:40 pm
Hey i'm Bizzaroo i'm from one of the biggest hippie cities in the US and that is Eugene OR, oh and I apologise in advance if I lose my track of thaught im not ADD or anything but uhhhhh I don't know. Anyway thanks for inviting me and I hope to have fun and hang out.
Peace smile  

Bizzaroo

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:30 am
archangel_146
my name is amy
i got my name back in the day when i went on neopets...i wanted my name to be archangel because of this poem my friend told me.
archangel, darkangel lend me thy light through deaths veil till we have heaven in sight
there was someone alreay named archangel so the numbers 146 were added...i didnt bother messing with something that works. i am 15...well almost and i have smoked...but i dont anymore...i dont really get anything from good ole mary jane, sometimes people are just naturaly stoned...i belive i am. i used to smoke about 1 a month...i havent done it since janurary and i dont have any intention on picking it back up...i might do shrooms once i get more info and im in a good setting. i love 60-70 music and i am vegetarian going vegan. i feel very strongly about animal rights. i am pretty positive and i love art and music.

Umm that poem is a song called Satanic Mantra, by Cradel of Filth. (SP?)
Thats basicly all the song is, the people just repeat that for the whole thing, its not a long song though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:57 pm
elysiums twilight
Sierra Silvermoon
Hiyas everyone. The name is Sierra (points out the obvious xd ) Tho in real life it's Cindy. I also am a Alabama gal, *Waves to Walking blaugh *. My hubby also says that my family tree doesn't have many forking branches, *Smacks him* smartass that he is. xp

Other than that tho, I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom. I have 2 boys 13 & 5, The 13 year old (Divine Rider) also plays around in gaia, so you might see him in here from time to time. I have a great hubby, that plays occasionally too. You'll see his Avie in my sig & We've been married going on 15 years this comming Feburary! xd

As far as likes, hmmm, I love my cat, Casper (Snow white & very regal looking) I also love Tigers & collect anything & everything I can that has anything to do with them.
I also like Most any & all horror movies. Steven King & Anne Rice are my fave Authors, As I love to read (recommend anything?).
I'm a internet addict, Love video games, (Tho I don't play as much since I got my PC blaugh ).
I Also study on Herbal medicines (not on a offical capacity but on my own) as I'm part Cherokee & looking into the family history. I also study Wicca (again on my own) & the scottish ancestory on my fathers side. Love anything "out of the ordinary" you know, mysterious thing with no explanations. Oh & meditating.
My Musical taste also have a very wide range as it depends on my moods. Anything from Classical & Country to 50's & Heavy Metal.

As far as dislikes, I won't post them. Why you ask? Well, it's because I dislike them. sweatdrop

One more thing, If you want to know something, all you need to do is ask. I'll be more than glad to help if I can.

Well I think that about covers it. I'm off to patrol. Take care everyone! wink *Waves buh bye*

I study wicca too....

Me three! I'm actually in an online class and learning about being a Witch right now... Check out http://www.jaguarmoon.com!

I promise I'll post my "REAL" introduction on here when I have time to be creative... (I'm also high... so as much as I've been posting tonight... I'm lazy and I don't really feel like going into details about anything...) sweatdrop

LOVE!
~Mouse~

whee  

KrauseMouse
Captain

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:11 pm
rainbowfairy
Hey, I'm Steph but you can call me Fairy...I suppose...
Anyway, I was invited to join GHM blaugh biggrin

What's there to say about me...Well I used to be obsessed with hippies but I still love everything about them!

One of my favourite musicals of all time is HAIR! I saw it when it came to Australia and I absolutely loved it!

biggrin biggrin biggrin Anyways I'm obsessed with Rocky Horror, That 70's Show and plenty of other stuff...

I don't really know what else to say...

Are you sure you're not ME??? whee xd LOL! I suppose I can make my introduction right now... brought on by reading your intro... heh heh...

I, too, am Stephanie. Better known all around the internet as Krause Mouse, or Mouse. wink

I'm 23 years old... I was born on Halloween (Bwahahahaha!), and I'm a hippie. (sounds like my intro to H.A. "Hippies Anonymous" lol!)

Actually, I'm an actor and a hippie/punk/skater/goth mutt of a girl.

I'm originally from Vermont but living in Delaware... I went to college to get my theater degree at the University of Vermont (Class of '02!), and I love PHISH!

I was obsessed with the Beatles throughout all of my formative middle school/high school years, and from there my hippie-identity only grew.

I love musicals... preferrably performing in, as opposed to simply watching... wink

I love ROCKY HORROR!!! I perform in our town's "shadow cast" every Saturday night at Midnight... I usually perform "Magenta" (my favorite role).

I am the ORIGINAL FOUNDER of the GHM and GHG (*applause*)!

This is me (From the Phish "Coventry" festival) wearing one of the patchwork dresses that I make:

(and me looking like I'm going to attack the camera, same day):

So those pics are from last Saturday... very recent. Wish I were thinner... but... story of my life after age 20. *blargh.*

Anyway... That's me... Also, open to any questions about me... you can also read my live journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/krausemouse

or visit my website: http://www.members.tripod.com/~SKThumb

Enjoy... and see you around the GHG!

~Love, Mouse
~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:17 pm
Bizzaroo
Hey i'm Bizzaroo i'm from one of the biggest hippie cities in the US and that is Eugene OR, oh and I apologise in advance if I lose my track of thaught im not ADD or anything but uhhhhh I don't know. Anyway thanks for inviting me and I hope to have fun and hang out.
Peace smile

I went on a theater tour (Dragon Tales Live--hee hee) with one of the sweetest guys I've ever met, and he was from Eugene. Kevin Stocks. I miss my Kevvy. Haven't talked to him in a while. wink
(He had GREAT bud.) whee

Peace to you too, brother. smile  

KrauseMouse
Captain

RealityRipple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:41 pm
Name:RealityRipple... It's the title of a book I'm working on...

Info:Look at my profile

Drug Status: Completely clean, but a huge supporter of cannibis sativa and its amazing qualities (such as the fact that people who use it statistically live longer than people who don't! The US government did the studies!!!)

Favorite Musicians: Donovan (Great 70s Folk Rock man), Eno (Experimental, producer of David Bowie and Talking Heads), Enya (God, what a voice... and she does it all herself!), and R.E.M. (Amazing Athens, Georgia band)

Other: Visual Basic Programmer (Learning Java as well), Communist supporter (Read the Manifesto before you judge!), Writer (well, sort of), and known at my school as the guy who wears a tye-dye dress (it's a sarong!!!) every monday.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:36 am
Monsieur Rosebud
AKA Rosebud
AKA Rosie-boy

Personally, I prefer the easy life.....Try not to fight, y'know how it goes....PLH  

Monsieur Rosebud

amarantineyes

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:19 am
A red curtain opens up to an empty stage. After a few moments of silence, you see a girl peek out from behind the stage left curtain with an impish grin on her face. Bounding out to the center of the stage she turns to you and says, "Hello loves! Name's Tora, well online at least, but seeing as thats how everyone knows me online, thats what its gonna be. Now, I'm quite bored, so I decided to write this up in sort of a dialogue type way. Well, as I'm the only person talking, its really more of a monologue, but you get the picture. So just picture yourself in an auditorium and everything will be ok!"

She pauses for a moment, then plops down on the stage and sits crosslegged. She sighs, saying "There, now thats better. Now, to introduce me... I'm going into my senior year of high school, which means I probably won't be online all that much. College applications and testing, ya know. And when/if I do come on, I'll probably be to frazzled to say much, so this is probably the most you'll hear out of me for a while." Grinning, she begins to rock back and forth gently and continues, "More about me... this is kinda difficult, but I guess I should get used to it, seeing as how I'm going to need to be writing college essays about myself... hmm. I've obviously got hippie tendencies, or else I wouldn't have stopped by the Gaia Hippie Movement and joined this guild once it was created. I don't do all the drugs associated with the whole movement, but my thinking is more along the lines of hippies than anything else. I'm pro-choice, pro same sex marriages, would like to think that I would love someone for who they are, not what dangly bits the have or have not, pro regaining the environment...."

She pauses for a moment to catch her breath. Staring at you with piercing yellow-green eyes, you finally have the time to take in this girl. She seems to have so much nervous energy, constantly rocking or fiddling with her fingernails or hair, which is down to the middle of her back and has fading strawberry streaks. Then, she notices you looking at her hair, and comments, "You like? I did this about a month ago for Otakon. I'm an anime and manga addict, some of my favourite series are Gravitation, I love Ryuichi Sakuma, I want to cosplay as him next year and cut and dye my hair! I also like Trigun, Fushigi Yuugi, Aquarian Age: Juvenile Orion, and... hmm. There are too many for me to list here. If you want to hear more anime babble you should probably look at my livejournal, the link for it is my webpage button."

With a sudden burst, she leaps to her feet. "Well, thats all I can really think of now... If you want to hear anymore psyco babble, just let me know!" Grinning like the chesire cat, she bounds offstage.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff