Reply Social Room
You now all have Helminthophobia. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 pm
You're all ******** liars. I'd be scared as s**t to have worms crawling behind my eyeballs and up my a**s.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 pm
Owwin
Orphie
Do YOU give blood?!

Instead of giving blood, I donate my time organizing and running a blood drive. And I give to the food shelf. And I sell things to donate to the food shelf. ):<
Once every two months or so, cept when I am sick. I am a blood machine! (thinking about donating plasma every two weeks, but that is because I am poor.) Also that is kick a** and I am sorry. What you do is really important, it gets the people who don't actually go to the Red Cross buildings to get out and give blood. Blood Drives save lives.
I thought that you're supposed to wait longer than that to give blood. Guess not.

But I help my school's blood drive and help find people to sign up to give blood. I am not as important as I made myself sound. I seriously considered giving last year, but I couldn't. Even just walking over to the chairs where people were getting sucked dry to talk to one of my teachers was nearly impossible for me.

I really wish I knew my blood type, though.  

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Waynebrizzle
You're all ******** liars. I'd be scared as s**t to have worms crawling behind my eyeballs and up my a**s.
You can take pills that raise body acidity and it kills them.

@ orphie. That is still important. Also it is a little longer but not much, hence or so.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:18 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle

It would probably do damage to your body too. Not to mention the tunnels that will remain in your body and possibly never heal, as well as emotional and mental scarring from having parasites ravage your body.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:22 pm
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle

It would probably do damage to your body too. Not to mention the tunnels that will remain in your body and possibly never heal, as well as emotional and mental scarring from having parasites ravage your body.
I've had worms before. I am pretty sure I am fine. It is the smaller s**t that scares me. Viruses make me wanna s**t my pants, and sometimes do make me poop a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle

I've had worms before. I am pretty sure I am fine. It is the smaller s**t that scares me. Viruses make me wanna s**t my pants, and sometimes do make me poop a lot.

When I think of an "infestation," I think of the entire body being affected, not just a few worms around one area.  

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:25 pm
I think what would be worse is having some of those worms or bugs that grow in your brain, not just the body. THAT is what scares me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm
Orphie
I think what would be worse is having some of those worms or bugs that grow in your brain, not just the body. THAT is what scares me.

did you know that your brain is part of your body????  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 pm
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle

When I think of an "infestation," I think of the entire body being affected, not just a few worms around one area.
Oh like being entirely filled with worms? That would be scary for any thing. Worms, bugs, all the way down to something cute like bunnies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 pm
Waynebrizzle
Orphie

did you know that your brain is part of your body????
WOAH I DID NOT THANK YOU MR SARCASTIC  

Orphie

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle

Oh like being entirely filled with worms? That would be scary for any thing. Worms, bugs, all the way down to something cute like bunnies.

I know. That's why I thought it was scary. Just that and feeling them move around in you.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:32 pm
Waynebrizzle
I know. That's why I thought it was scary. Just that and feeling them move around in you.
That would be scary. Knock that s**t off XD.  

Owwin

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces