My opinion,
Twilight is awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:26 am
Yay another twilight hater <3  

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

Critsy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 am
I happen to love Twilight but I like the books a lot more than the movies. As fun as it is to be a fangirl on occasion though I really can't wrap my mind around all these girls you are taking it to an extreme. They give the series a bad rep.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:21 pm
Critsy
I happen to love Twilight but I like the books a lot more than the movies. As fun as it is to be a fangirl on occasion though I really can't wrap my mind around all these girls you are taking it to an extreme. They give the series a bad rep.

Gahh i know. It's like most girls have no life... No offense to any of you over obsesing twilight lovers. :I  

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

sanox_scribe

Invisible Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 pm
Totally agree. I've read all the books and been dragged to the movies. It was an entertaining enough series while I was reading it, but I really can't understand the craze over it. It was OK.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:11 am
Meh. I read the books and didn't think much about them for a while, then suddenly Twilight was everywhere. The only reason I'm opposed to it is because of how obsessed everyone is about it. I just mainly try to ignore it.  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm
I love twilight so much , Edward Cullen is hot 4laugh heart . i don't care what you guys say i love it 4laugh .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:13 pm
i cant stand twilight i dont understand it either ugh! my friend is just obsessed with it god i wish i can get her into something else!  

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Reesa

Magic Lover

15,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:29 pm
I hate both the books and movies... honestly its an over rated piece of toilet paper... and the movies, gah... stare

I hope it is a fad, one that desperately needs to be over... but I dont think it will be, at least any time soon..

So to all the fans out there talk2hand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:02 am
It's not the end of the world if your friend like's the movie right .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

berryCherry1332

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 am
I love Twilight! I was a bit dissapointed in the movies though.... I also love The Host! I hope they don't mess up The Host movie. Did you guys hear that Stephenie wrote a Novella about Bree from Eclipse (: You can read it for free July 5th to July 7th here: http://www.breetanner.com/

(;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:43 am
I
<3
TWILIGHT
biggrin
In my opinion, the books were better
but I like the movies
TAYLOR LAUTNER OH YEAH!  

Shattered Dreams - x

-AnzysxPet-

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 am
i like the movies ive never read the books though o.o but there is definitely to many fan girls ._. it would be better if you didn't walk into the movies theaters and hear 2 million fangirl screams >>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:50 am
I like twilight alot. I like Bella's family, and how she is. However, I would be so angry at edward if I was her. He is SO controlling. And as for Jacob, it is not cool at all that she thinks she 'loves' him after he forcibly kisses her. I know she gave him permission, but it was because he was being manipulative about it. And imprinting on children.......ugh. But I really like and sympathize and empathize with bella. She goes through hard life things that many of us can relate to. I liked the Host better. And women need to stop being stupid and obsessing over their looks. The truth is they would not obsess so much if they were not actors. And my boyfriend is better anyday. Why in the world would they drool over these guys over (the ones that have them) their boyfriends, fiance, or in many cases husband that they have experianced things together. It is natural to notice someone, but to scream, obsess, and become a maniac over it?  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

khamaymay

1,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:41 pm
like the movie and the book but the movie left out alot of good things. oh and if you have read breaking dawn do you think that their going to make a movie for that book? that book has alot of things that shouldent be on screen. eek burning_eyes  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff