Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Kind and Cruel...Full & starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
~Karin~

As soon as she heard the banging, she immideately woke up and went over to the door and bowed in front of her master. "What do you wish to eat, Master? you may request anything." She said as she bowed. She was actually very good at cooking because her mother had taught her before she was taken away. She could make practically anything.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:05 pm
"Well, let me see what you can make. Impress me." He gave her a wicked smile, unlocking the door to downstairs, "Dont try to run, I had them put a shock setting on your collar. He motioned with his hand for her to begin. The kictchen was the easiest room to find in the house, so she wouldnt be lost.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
~Karin~

"Am I alowed to have access to anything in the kitchen, Master?" She asked shyly, with so many recipes for different dishes going though her head. Although what she could make only depends on the things in the kitchen she is alowed to use.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:18 pm
Ryza thought of all the fruits his brother had specialy ordered that he had said not to touch, "Anything you like." He said smiling widely. She was definately obedient, that was to be said. But if she couldnt cook, she served him little use. He might have something to channel his anger out on.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image
~Karin~

Karin immideately began to work. After a few minutes of thought, she decided to make the dish that she made best, slightly seasoned steak with a baked potatoe and small salad on the side. After twenty minutes of cooking, she finally finished. She checked the food and the steak was nice and juicy, the potatoe buttered perfectly, and the salad fresh and tasty. "Master, the food is ready." she called out after she set the table for him then bowed.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:36 pm
Ryza looked at her for a second and began to eat slowly, looking for the smallest flaw in the cooking. There wasnt one to be found, "That was... delicious..." It still felt warm in his stomach, giving him life and health, "Thank you, Karin..." "He admited hesitantly, "Fair enough, you may have one request within reason."  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:13 am
User Image
~Karin~

Karin smiled softly at her master. "I'm glad you like it, Master." She said as she started cleaning up the kitchen. "It's okay Master, I do not request anything." She said as she started gathering and washing the dirty dishes, making sure to make the kitchen spotless.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:19 am
Ryza was confused by what she had said, how could she truely desire nothing? "You do not request... anything?" He stood beside her, looking into her eyes, "We have more money than you can imagine and nothing to spend it on, there are few things that are truely out of the question. How can you want nothing?" He was almost angery at her for no reason at all...  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:35 am
User Image
~Karin~

Karin looked up at him, unsure of what to think. "I've never had anything my entire life so I don't know what I could possibly ever want, Master." She said, trying to explain. Karin looked back down at the floor nervously, unsure of what to say, as she continued to wash the dishes until they were all clean, keeping her eyes down.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 am
User Image

~ Lyra ~

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lyra watchs as Karin gets out of the cage ,but her tail went around the store owner and got the key to the handcuffs before he even notice it. Her tail moved back to her side and put the key in her hands ,and she started to unlock her handcuffs. She looks to see Karin walk out of the horrible hell shop with her new master. She wished her as much look that this master wouldn't hurt her because she was a sweet nice girl that doesn't need to be tortured like she had been. She takes off her handcuffs and stands upto put the handcuffs under her feet. Then, she pulls on the handcuffs and brakes the chain ,so the owner couldn't use them on anyone anymore.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Ryza became angery, but spoke with calmness, "Very well then... You will be rewarded some other way then. Or, i simply wont pusnish you once. Understand?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image
~Karin~

"Yes, Master." Karin replied softly as she finally finished cleaning up the kitchen so it was spotless. "Is there anything else you need, Master?" She said as she bowed in front of her master.

x-Milky Chan-x

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:10 pm
Ryza petted her softly on the head, "No, no, you are free from duties for the night." He let his hand to his side, looking her directly into her eyes. They were very... Blue...  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
~Karin~

When they made eye contact, Karin blushed then quickly turned her head to hide her face. "T-thank you, Master." She said nervously then started to make her way towards her room, keeping her head down.

x-Milky Chan-x

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:55 am
Ryza tried to keep himself calm after what had just happened. He didnt seem to hate her as much as he did other servants... Mabie he had to chage that.... He couldnt let himself become attached to some servant.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff