Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
MLP (Major League Pokemanz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am
If I get enough, I'll end signup early. That's just the deadline if we don't get enough. I'd like 16, but 10 will work too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 am
I'm in.
Name: Jarogue
Code: 2922 5424 5771  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 am
A few quick questions:

1.) Can we get a list of exactly which Pokemon are banned? There are some legendaries that aren't OP, and there are a handful of non-legendaries that are, in fact, severely OP. (PROTIP: Ban Wobbuffet and Garchomp)

2.) Any clauses we need to enforce (sleep, stun, etc.)?

3.) Any banned moves?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm
I want to sign up so badly, but I don't have sturdy weefees.  

8Bit Jack

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 pm
misternitsua
A few quick questions:

1.) Can we get a list of exactly which Pokemon are banned? There are some legendaries that aren't OP, and there are a handful of non-legendaries that are, in fact, severely OP. (PROTIP: Ban Wobbuffet and Garchomp)

2.) Any clauses we need to enforce (sleep, stun, etc.)?

3.) Any banned moves?

1. I'll work on one. As for legendaries...(I hate my job...) Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyroge, Rayquaza, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Heatran, Cresselia, Heatran, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus (Plus Wobbuffet and Wynaut) I don't know about Garchomp... I've never had one, so I don't know. I'll have a vote on uber later.

2. I see nothing wrong with sleep, stun, and etc... I only despise infatuation. xD

3.Protect. (Might add more)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:07 pm
Interesting, I'm in.

Alex(Rad)
0045 5087 2844  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:55 pm
bleu_flame
Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyroge, Rayquaza, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Heatran, Cresselia, Heatran, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus

wow... all that in only 4 generations... its no wonder they seem to be running out of ideas for new 'mon.

also, you put Heatran twice...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:52 pm
fire - link
bleu_flame
Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyroge, Rayquaza, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Heatran, Cresselia, Heatran, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus

wow... all that in only 4 generations... its no wonder they seem to be running out of ideas for new 'mon.

DOUBLE BANNED!!!
/lol  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 am
Rad Electropow
fire - link
bleu_flame

DOUBLE BANNED!!!
/lol

Maybe he meant to put Regigigas in the place of...oh wait, Regigigas is only the worst legendary 'mon ever conceived, so never mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:52 pm
i might come to this, i'm buildin a whole new set of team playas. to be honest though i hate the forced level 100, cause then all the perfect breeders and all that s**t always win and its like your the only legit team not on some experimental steroid drug.  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:42 pm
misternitsua
Rad Electropow
fire - link
bleu_flame

DOUBLE BANNED!!!
/lol

Maybe he meant to put Regigigas in the place of...oh wait, Regigigas is only the worst legendary 'mon ever conceived, so never mind...
xD I didn't notice.

@Xilo: I wanted it to be fair. Maybe we can change the rules for the playoffs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:30 pm
yeah i initially tried level 100 for a tourny elsewhere, and everyone who had perfect breeds, ivs and evs entered and gloated after they won. so when i made mine here i wanted to avoid that and go with level 50, since they don't get all the ev's only what got applied or would be applied the first 50 levels.

your tourny your rules though, i'll win anyway ;D

4811-3416-3585

add me if you need anything, i'm the kinda guy who can get things... >_>  

Xilo The Odd

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:08 pm
Xilo The Odd

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:29 pm
Xilo The Odd
yeah i initially tried level 100 for a tourny elsewhere, and everyone who had perfect breeds, ivs and evs entered and gloated after they won. so when i made mine here i wanted to avoid that and go with level 50, since they don't get all the ev's only what got applied or would be applied the first 50 levels.
xD Maybe I could let the people battling decide what level... Or maybe every other one... I want the rules to suit everyone, but I don't want to make rules that people would hate. Personally, I have more fun with level 100 battles... But I EV train... xD So that might be why.  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:32 am
Rad Electropow
Xilo The Odd

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
i didn't say itd be a flawless victory. but it will be

@ bleu: yeah sounds fair enough, i think i might train up some Defense killers to take out tanks... super fang comes to mind...  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff