Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Name Speculation for a possible Johto "game and a half." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 am
But they will, damn it all. It's pokemon.

They probably could have given the poketch a back button through an update.

Did they?

I mean, I know the difference between ROM and RAM, but they have updated things like berry lists and s**t like that, which are intrinsically part of the game... ON GBA TITLES.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 am
I dunno. I can see them dicking us over and putting out a third game with online Pokethlon.

I know the DS kinda sucks at the online multiplayer portion, but hey, they could've tried.

Oh, and Poffin/Pokeblocks and contests. D< ********, I don't WANT to go back to Diamond for contests.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 am
Harupiggy

I know the DS kinda sucks at the online multplayer portion,
wat  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am
[Kegan]
Harupiggy

wat

The games I've played all haven't had good online multiplayer. Not just in terms of lag or graphics or stuff like that, they just aren't fun.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:45 am
Harupiggy
[Kegan]
Harupiggy

wat

The games I've played all haven't had good online multiplayer. Not just in terms of lag or graphics or stuff like that, they just aren't fun.
if you listened to the cult casts and asked good questions you might run into less of them. >_> just sayin' it can all be avoided.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 am
Harupiggy
[Kegan]
Harupiggy

wat

Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Pokemon, Animal Crossing all have good online play.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:55 pm
Meta_Fish
Harupiggy
[Kegan]
Harupiggy

wat

Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Pokemon, Animal Crossing all have good online play.
And jump ultimate stars  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:17 pm
Ta-kun the pyro
Meta_Fish
Harupiggy
[Kegan]
Harupiggy

wat

And jump ultimate stars
and like i said if you listened to the cast you'd know. its our number one news source, ******** 1-up and ign.  

Xilo The Odd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:25 pm
Meta_Fish
Harupiggy
[Kegan]
Harupiggy

wat

Objection!
Metroid Prime Hunters had good online play.
Now finding a random match only gets you a one-on-one with a guy who's hacked the game for the omniweapon thingamabob.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 pm
They should get Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, and the 5th gen's third game (Gray?), and combine them into one giant game. You go to Kanto, then to Johto, then back to Kanto, then Hoenn, then Sinnoh, then the 5th region. Maybe add a few extra islands in between. That would be nice, but not they're probably not gonna do it. =/  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Alice Mikucup

Obsessive Lunatic

14,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:55 pm
They won't do that. That would be the end of Pokemon cause everyone would buy it then never buy another pokemon game. And as with all companies they are in it for the money. (Well, as with MOST companies. There are a few who actually try to make high quality crap but they still need money to do so.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:39 am
Xilo The Odd
Harupiggy
[Kegan]
Harupiggy

wat

if you listened to the cult casts and asked good questions you might run into less of them. >_> just sayin' it can all be avoided.

I tried to listen to you guys once. Eight Cult Casts ago or something. no thx talk2hand

Also, I've played MK DS and Metroid Prime Hunters. Online play that has no regulation making you chuck your cartridge against the wall isn't fun.

Pokemon isn't fun online at all. Unless your Pokemon are EV trained as well.

You can play with other people with Animal Crossing? Huh.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 am
Master_Glink
Awesome Tree
SpiritCrystal.

Heart, spirit and soul. It seems to go together.

Perhaps. But Nintendo just doesn't seem to follow their regular pattern on remakes... Fire, Water and Grass also has a similar relation, but we didn't get any Ocean Blue back on Fire Red and Leaf Green. That isn't to say they won't produce a third, it's just the most probable outcome, given the history.

EDIT: Or Lightning Yellow for that matter...

Well, technically, water is clear. The reason we see the ocean as "blue" is because it reflects the image of the sky- and lightning is white, not yellow. You know... the colour of light.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:41 am
the Lord Zylo
Master_Glink
Awesome Tree
SpiritCrystal.

Heart, spirit and soul. It seems to go together.

Perhaps. But Nintendo just doesn't seem to follow their regular pattern on remakes... Fire, Water and Grass also has a similar relation, but we didn't get any Ocean Blue back on Fire Red and Leaf Green. That isn't to say they won't produce a third, it's just the most probable outcome, given the history.

EDIT: Or Lightning Yellow for that matter...

Well, technically, water is clear. The reason we see the ocean as "blue" is because it reflects the image of the sky- and lightning is white, not yellow. You know... the colour of light.
WRONG. The sky is also clear, the reason why we see either as blue is because the blue side of the spectrum is of lower wavelength.

It all has to do with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayleigh_scattering

And lightning's color varies based on intensity and visibility condition.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 am
i'm pretty much gonna say its either gonna come out with a name that makes no sense, or its not coming out at this point. we hear rumblings of the next gen but nothing about a 3rd for the gold silver games.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff