Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm
At this point, the man grabbed her arm and began to DRAG her away from the house.
"Robot. Come."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 pm
The robot only shrugged his shoulders, following behind.

"LET ME GO!" The woman snapped, punching the man in the back of his head.
"HK! Help!" She barked at the robot, continuing to hit the man.

"I'm sorry Master, but I seem to recall your father ordering me to not listen to you when you make an irrational order, as you always do. I'm afraid I cannot do anything."

"IRRATIONAL?!" She barked. "THIS GUY IS KIDNAPPING ME! THIS IS BEYOND IRRATIONAL!!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm
The man did not react to either the yelling or the hit. He just continued to move...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 pm
Denton watched the scene through his binoculars, hidden behind a rock many yards away. He was wondering by when he had heard the screaming in the distance and decided to investigate.

"Should I shoot?" Malice asked as she watched the same scene through the scope in her rifle.

"No... only follow," He said as he put away the binoculars and moved from behind the rock.

"But he's dragging her away forcibly."
"We are not peace keepers, we know nothing, just follow them," he ordered.

"Fine," she grumbled, slinging the rifle over her shoulder.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 am
"I SAID LET ME GO!" The woman barked, stomping both her feet down into the ground, stiffening her leg so it was harder for her to be dragged. Almost back breaking.

The robot then suddenly stopped, seeming to shut down as he went completely silent and still. A left went back and forth from left to right on his eye. A sign that something was wrong...

"Sir." He said, finally coming back to life as he grabbed onto the man's shoulders. "We have company." He warned, pointing out towards where the two stowaways hid at their rock.
"I am unable to determine their status, as they have not fired at us, yet make no movements.......................................Can we kill them?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 am
"We wait." The man said, stopping and releasing the girl. If a firefight were about to occur, it would be unwise for her to be near.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 pm
Dent stopped when they did, then crouched behind a nearby rock. It may have been the same rock...
"They know we're here," Malice said as she took the rifle of her shoulder.
Dent grunted in response.
"Do we shoot them now," she asked.
Dent glared at his sister.
"Ok ok no shooting..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 pm
"Sir, I suggest we shoot them. It will be much easier and less time consuming than waiting." The robot responded, sounding almost hopeful.

"Besides. The female one keeps asking if they should shoot. I do believe this is a threat, therefor they are a danger, and must be dealt with at once."

Once her arm was released, the woman instantly bolted off for the house, not even looking over her shoulder at the others whom she left behind in the dirt.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:11 pm
"Get her." The man said, pointing back to the house before slowly reaching over his shoulder, pulling out his rifle.
"Out. Now." he said loud enough for the two to hear.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm
"But... But..." HK whimpered, looking from the man's gun to his master, then the gun, then the woman, then the gun again.

"....Fiiiiiiiiiine..." He whined like a reluctant child, heading back to the house.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm
"Why would we do that scary man when we feel safe behind this rock?" she asked aiming her rifle at the man as she saw him am at them. "We don't want trouble, we're just curious as to why you're dragging that girl away kicking and screaming."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:25 pm
One round from the rifle was fired, going right by Malice's forehead.
"I said OUT." he said, the rifle now aimed at her head.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:34 pm
Malice cursed as the bullet flew by her head. She trained her sights on the mans head and fired three shots.
Dent lobbed a frag grenade over the rock high in the air towards the man. I would explode as soon as it hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 pm
The man moved behind piece of cover down by him and shot at the grenade, causing it to detonate prematurely. He then ran through the cloud of smoke, keeping out of sight, towards the two.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm
"The Hell was that?!" The woman barked, peeking out an old broken window above what was once the kitchen sink.

"It seems Sir has broken into a fire fight outside..." The robot responded in a depressed tone, just staring out the window.

"...HK..?" The woman looked up at him, slowly raising an eyebrow.

"Yes.. Master?"

"....You can... You can go fight..." She sighed, slumping over..

In less than a second, the robot was sprinting outside, laughing psychotically as his guns was blazing toward the rock where the two strangers hid..
"COME GET SOME, YA COMMIE SONS OF BITCHES!!"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces