Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Human World~Vizard Headquarters
Human World Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:02 pm
The destruction of the building began to crumble above Hiraku. Just as it began to close in, he instantly side stepped to the right of the rubble. He swallowed the little green pill as he separated his true self from his gigai. "Stimulate, Ashikase Shuujin!" The call of his blade reacted to his crumbling environment as it blew away all of the rubble away from the two newly formed doubles. "Take cover back at town and try to message anyone soul reapers in the vicinity." "As you command, my liege." The overly loyal gigai rushed away leaving his body in the hands of the Espada.

Hiraku stood in front of the Arrancar calm and adequate. He spun his rake above his head like a baton. Each twist generated a strange, intoxicating vibe into the air like a turbulent wind. With one final twist, he implanted the blades into the flooring, breaking the small surface beneath him. Hiraku stared above his brow without lifting his head. "One, two, three, four..." he counted the situations to come against the trio. "I have no idea what you strange Hollows are doing here, but you're finished either way." Like a blind man, he continued to not give any eye contact or movement; he just stood their resting a palm on his rake.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:12 pm
Nicodemus looked over with something between boredom and excitement "Huh? Oh a Shinigami? And a rude one at that" He sighed and flexed his fist, preparing himself for battle. "Please introduce yourself before we do battle, unlike you I prefer manners on the field of battle. Mindless destruction is a different thing" A grin spread across his face.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:26 pm
"Hiraku Ueda of Squad 3. This is the man who faces you today. Come unto me and realize your fate, Hollow." Through his words he clenched the pole of his weapon. Just announcing his name to an 'intelligent' Hollow seemed to insult him. The more tense his motions were, the stronger the force emitted. The field of destruction began to shift the views of the enemy slowly...

OOC: I recommend you all to take a close look at Hiraku's shikai to get a better understanding.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm
Nicodemus suddenly felt the world start to become clearer "Hmmmm, perhaps an illusion type? Oh well time to cut" He burst forward and sliced through where he though Hiraku was, unforutunatly he was not even close to where Hiraku actually was.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 pm
En'u watched the shinigami carefully, watching the curious energy coming from his weapon. She started when her vision became clearer, allowing her to actually see, to make out the faces. "Curious, very very curious." She mumbled, watching Nicodemus strike in the wrong place. She closed her eyes and sought the energy currents, then she cracked Ookami from the sheath, just enough to break her self imposed seal, the energy flowing into and through it at a rate she didn't quite expect, although it was now at least on her terms. She opened her eyes again, noticing her vision had faded a little, although still better then she was used to. She looked towards Nicodemus, wondering if she wouldn't be better suited for this, it was certainly tempting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:33 am
Nicodemus' strike past right across from Hiraku. He didn't flinch at all, knowing he was protected for now. "Now that you finally experienced the chains of your potential, let them tighten to the fullest extent." Hiraku pulled out his staff while facing the striking Arrancar. "Kuzu Ryusen!" As the five wakizashi lifted from the ground, he lashed out his blades in multiple strikes. A flurry of bright purple cuts and pierces could actually be visualized with each of the ten swipes of his Zanpaktou. Unfortunately, not one of those attacks were able to make contact with the distanced enemy. The strangest part was that each reflection of neon cuts stayed around Hiraku like a barrier.  

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:54 am
Nicodemus shook his head Crap I might have to have En'u switch out with me. Her powers are more suited for this He trusted his insticts and jumped over Hiraku, but ended up a little over 7 feet above him. "Go! Chain-Whip" He let himself fall a little before throwing the chain that was made out of the same material as Ookami.

(Ookami is En'us sword and she can split it into different weapons, she gave it to him before the battle. Her sword also absorbs spiritual energy.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm
With the whip ejecting out, Hiraku dragged his feet backwards in a random pattern. Either he's monitoring the opponent's motives or he's being controlled by the powers as well.

((OOC: Is this an attack towards me or are you trying to swing yourself with the rope?))

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 pm
(it's toward you)

For an instant when the chain was infront of where Nicodemus saw where Hiraku was , he noticed that just for a second his vision became less clear and Hikaru seemed to be closer than the illusion. "Oh go figure" He began swinging the chain, creating a whirlwind absorbing a great deal of the spiritual energy around him, clearing his vision. Nicodemus began charging a Cero aimed at Hiraku.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:02 pm
Hiraku's shikai spell began to wear off since the energy was slowly being drawn in by the siphon whip. He tried his best to stabilize his zanpaktou as best as he could with his own personal force of reiatsu, suddenly he realized a bright light of the cero ready to fire. Hiraku quickly reached inside his haori and pulled out a a giant, stitched up bowl of curry. The frozen preserved food was disgusting to look at through the saran wrap. If you looked deep enough, you could sense energy actually crawling through and out of the solidified food. "I hate to use this beauty so early, but your destruction must cease." Like a baseball, Ueda threw the bowl as fierce as he could.

The normal bowl of curry soon imploded into a flaring ball of light generating random sorts of reiatsu into one force! Once the stored curry fuel connected with Hiraku's barrier from the Kuzu Ryusen, the two chain reacted into a 'technical kido' of his creation! "Genshibakudan Lambda." The shining meteor, the size of a mini van, rushed ahead for Nicodemus.

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:11 pm
Nicodemus grinned as his sight returned to normal "Cero!" The red beam shot out crashing into the ball of light, the power of the cero wasn't enough to stop the 'technical kido', but as soon as the ball of light came close. Nicodemus brought up his arms, shedding the top half of his kimino. The explosion was midly large, as the dust began to clear Nicodemus stood there with his arms crossed infront of his face, mostly unharmed there was just a small amount of burn on his arms Damn, if I was even at half power I could kill him in an instant He released a small burst of spiritual energy clearing most of the dust away from him. "Not half bad for a Shinigami" He chuckled because Nicodemus was hoping a few Captains would show up and with this amount of Espadas he knew they wouldn't ignore this.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:34 pm
After observing two of his ideas had failed from already using an invention, Hiraku decided to go for another term. "Shuujin, I might have to put you down for a while. Sorry, my prisoner." He called back and sheathed his sword into its regular position. A scent of the changed air still laid onto the land, lingering with the breeze. The wind came across his hair as it spread along his face. "Even though you're practically a 'monster', how do you feel of about the air?"  

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Nicodemus shrugged "Eh, I prefer the air. The Wind is my element" He sniffed the air, trying to figure out what he was doing "And monster is such a relitive term, I prefer . . . genius" A chuckle escaped Nicodemus's lips and he began swallowing his breath, readying himself for something.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 am
The word genius gave Hiraku an angered chuckle. He grasped his forehead to prevent a migraine or hardy laugh. To keep his composure, he pulled out a chewing pill relative to a jawbreaker. Placing the black pill between his canine teeth, he gridded the candy back and forth. Little did anyone else know, this was yet another tool of Ueda's choice. "You think you're a genius? Your just a regular Hollow with a mind of his own. Except, that mind is fueled with mindless intentions to seek an oblivious dream. Thinking you can reach that dream for your kind is out of the question." Hiraku finally decided to take a glance at the Espada and rush forth with a palm on his handle.

As he dashed for the skies, he yelled out, "Kuzu Ryusen!" The second he swiped out his blade, numerous slashes were delivered ahead to make contact. The difference between the current attack and the Kuzu Ryusen from before is that no trail of the shikai could be trace since it's not in its released state. The sealed zanpaktou slowly, but devilishly quickly, edge its way closer and closer. With the jawbreaker still soaking up saliva and breaking cracking from every crunch, small burst of spiritual energy reached was healing Hiraku.

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 am
En'u narrowed her eyes, wonder what the shinigami had put into his mouth. She didn't doubt it was something more then it seemed. After all, he had managed to turn to curry into a weapon, she sighed rubbing her head, she had never seen that one before. She sighed, pulling Ookami all the way out of the sheath to sit, leaning the hilt across her shoulder. Now that the shinigami had sealed his own blade, Ookami looked normal, with only occasional flashes that anyone else would likely miss.

((En'u's sight is rather poor and she refuses to wear glasses, so instead she mastered Pesquisa to a point where it surpasses anything her eyes could have been, and its above most others Pesquisa as well.))  
Human World~Vizard Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff