Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDeathNoteGirlx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:41 pm
HELL NO! if theres a kira, then i'm the next L  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:46 am
You're awesome^_^ I love your answer! BTW I would be the next L or the next Near  

White_SnowFlake1231

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

White_SnowFlake1231

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 am
Eternal Snow White Queen
Master_Kira777
I would support him because crime needs to be stopped but once he starts killing ANYONE (i.e. FBI Agents, innocent people, police task force members, etc.) then it looks like a job for L! 3nodding

Finaly someone who thinks like me exclaim

The fact of the matter is he DID start killing everyone (innocent people, FBI agents, etc.)! He started losing his soul and he lost my respect for him at the get 'n' go!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 pm
L couldn't have put it better: "You can justify it however you want, but killing is evil". (Before everyone starts going ZOMG HE R NAWT SAY DAT IN TEH ANIMOOZ", he says it in L: Change the World and maybe he did in the anime too, who knows. O.o)  

Kazanukari

Raichyu

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:27 pm
L looks a bit emo-ish <.< But I do too! GO KIRA! I'm wondering why his name is Light, a bit ironic sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 am
Id Support L Tbh ;D coz L is awsome  

xiDomo

Watchoutfer1313

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:54 pm
I don't see the appeal of worshiping a guy who will kill anyone in his way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:56 am
Kazanukari
L couldn't have put it better: "You can justify it however you want, but killing is evil". (Before everyone starts going ZOMG HE R NAWT SAY DAT IN TEH ANIMOOZ", he says it in L: Change the World and maybe he did in the anime too, who knows. O.o)
i ish reading that!! : D  

istatetheobvious

DeLeTed45

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm
uh hellz yea! scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm
I like Kira, but.... i dont wanna die so i'll support L!! but, L hates cell phones and i love cell phones! .... (conflicted) gonk  

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

worldofbooks96

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:46 pm
no. i agree that the world is messed up and people should stop being evil and stupid, but Kira went about the wrong way. Claiming that you alone have the power to judge over people is just proving that you don't. And killing people is wrong. any normal person wouldn't be able to kill without have some sort of negative consequences (well Kira did cuz he went wacko, but you know what i mean) and i wouldn't want a person that has no feelings over killing someone rule over me. People who do crimes have their own personal consequences (usually) and get a punishment in some form or other (usually). I would be strongly against Kira.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 am
Halfway yes and no. His intenchins were good but he didnt really do a good job of fulfilling the job.  

Dark Triforce

Demonic Strawberry

pumpkin king39

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 am
heck yeah as long as he didnt kill me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:28 pm
i would and i wouldnt i would be couse i bealve in peace i wouldnt becouse killing is killing no matter how you look at it  

jinge1

-kellybellyRAWR-

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:50 pm
I wouldn't support Kira if he did exist because it's not his decision to make on who lives and who dies.
I know why others would support him and that's because he is getting rid of all the criminals and is decreasing the killings. Therefore that would make you feel safer knowing that there aren't a lot of criminals and that killings are decreasing. But you've also got to remember that Kira not only kills criminals but those who oppose him. Kira is a murderer....Poor guy....He thinks that he's helping the world..but killing isn't the answer.
Kira is trying to kill all of the criminals to make a "new world". Like a perfect world. If the world were to become "perfect" it would end up in chaos instead. There is no such thing as "perfect". Everyone has their opinions and wishes and could agree and disagree with others' opinions.  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff