Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
'real' screamo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foils

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:55 am
k.nightfox
well underoath is a great screamo band i
check out a change of pace
they great too

-great but not that great.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:58 am
Bonescape
some people always keep whining about how the bled and stuff like that isnt screamo,
well, once i asked some guy, then what is screamo?
he named some bands, like
-Saetia
-Hot Cross
-After school knife fight
-Circle takes the square
-Envy

well, i checked those bands out, some were a pain to find, but i ended up even finding after school knife fight.
but i listened to them, and they suck!
atleast, i think so.
of those bands i listed above, only envy was worth checking out,
alltrough they werent that great either.
so, if thats 'real' screamo,
then i say it sucks.

id rather listen some fear before the march of flames <3

Of all those bands, Envy's the only one I know. whee  

xtriggerhappyx

lori gee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:43 pm
Circle Takes The Square is awesome,
UnderOath is amazing,
The Bled is hawtness..
And The Fall Of Troy give me dirty thoughts.
Dont ask me why..
I just love them k?
cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:39 am
all those bands suck realy screamo is emo with screams ha ha ha i laugh at those who think that theres a real and fake screamo it relly just depends on wher they came from  

heero22

powerandintent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:02 am
Death Before Dishonor
Saetia is efffing amazing i like them sooooooooooo much

Ditto. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:05 pm
Yeah. Out of those bands, Circle Takes the Square is the best.
Envy isn't even good..

As We Choke

MightyMorphinSenetors

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:19 pm
As We Choke
Yeah. Out of those bands, Circle Takes the Square is the best.
Envy isn't even good..
Are you kidding me?! Envy is one of the only scremo bands that actually sounds good. But that could be because I'm more into lyrics that you can't understand. I think there drummer and guitarist are pretty good. Also check out Houston we have a problem, Lucky Luciano , and All shall perish there not all scremo but they kick a** anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:43 pm
hmmm... would deadwater drowning count as screamo??? I'm not really sure what genre to put them in?!?!  

insomniac432

xXdiamonds_cutXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:14 pm
Xyloid
Yes. They are real screamo. That doesn't mean you have to like them just because they are screamo.

It just means that Hawthorne Heights, From Autumn to Ashes, and Alexisonfire are NOT screamo.

Hawthorne Heights, From autumn to Ashes and alexisonfire all sound totally different.
Hawthrone heights=s**t
FATA=good
alexisonfire=screamo and amazing......  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:07 pm
Remme
I love it how subpar s**t like the bled even passes as music in this guild, whereas classic bands like Saetia and other real emo are either completely overlooked or even insulted

I'm so with you on that one. Underoath and all of this stuff in a screamo section? I begin to wonder where people gets it from.

Hot cross and CTTS is seriously good. It's emo on a whole different level. They bring back memories from when emo really was emo(tional hardcore... chew on that one for a while) and not pop-punk  

xyourstrulyx

FalseDiagnosis

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:45 pm
I hate it too when stupid things pass as emo.
One of my close friends said this to me one day:
"I love Hawthorne Heights! They're such a good screamo band!"
I died a little bit on the inside then.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:52 pm
I know what you mean... I spent most of my sparetime during our studytrip to eastern europe trying to explain what emo and screamo really is... The earned emo-label is a b***h...  

xyourstrulyx

devils ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:17 pm
omg i ******** hate people that try to stereotypicalize certain bands to certain genres , to me, screamo is what you make it, i mean i consider loads of bands screamo, like: silverstein atreyu underoath enter shikari

click  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:33 pm
devils ninja
omg i ******** hate people that try to stereotypicalize certain bands to certain genres , to me, screamo is what you make it, i mean i consider loads of bands screamo, like: silverstein atreyu underoath enter shikari

click

Are Enter Shikari retarded? Why would you do a European tour with Billy Talent and Alexisonfire when they would get 100x the exposure doing a Canadian tour with them. Their music is terrible and this is the only band worthy of having Shikari in it's name. What you make Screamo into is completely wrong.  

Amazingemail

devils ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:53 am
BassFu
devils ninja

click

Are Enter Shikari retarded? Why would you do a European tour with Billy Talent and Alexisonfire when they would get 100x the exposure doing a Canadian tour with them. Their music is terrible and this is the only band worthy of having Shikari in it's name. What you make Screamo into is completely wrong.
once again that is a matter of opinion and i dont care about yours  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces