Reply Pokémon Defenders
How did you catch your legendary pokemon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misplaced_left_sock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 am
In leaf Green I caught mewtwo with the Master Ball.
Emerald I caught Rayquaza with a masterball.

In XD I caught Articuno, Zapdos(2), And Moltres with ultra balls all during the same battle with Greevil. I had used my masterball previously to snag shadow Lugia.

I caught Giratina in Platinum with a masterball after it broke out of 50+ ultra balls. I also caught Zapdos(My first one) with a masterball I brought in from a replay of leaf green.

In Soul Silver I caught raikou with a masterball I transfered in from leaf green.

I got Jirachi from an event. And i'm planning to use an ultra ball on Kyogre on my sapphire version.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:07 pm
During my Pokemon adventures I never used my Master Ball on anything but a Latias in Sapphire. I was surfing on my Swampert down the way from Pacifidlog to Slateport and it just.. came out of nowhere.
I didn't have a Pokemon who knew Mean Look so I just threw a Master Ball at it.

Every other legendary I've ever faced I did the whole paralyze or put it to sleep and lower it's health in the red deal to throw Ultra Balls (In Gen I & II) and Timer Balls (In Gen III and so on).

One epic tale I can share though is when I caught Kyogre with a Poke Ball! biggrin I ran out of every other type of balls I had and I only had about three Poke Balls. Caught it on the first one. blaugh

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 am
Just today I cauth the 3 legendaries in pokemon leaf green here's what happened.

Moltres:It took me 8 ultraballs to catch it.

Zapdos:Without restocking my ultra balls I still had 8 ultraballs left.Not bad huh?

Articuno:I wasted 30 ultra balls,28 great balls and in the end it was a pokeball that caught it.Not the first one,the 3rd one.
This is me:
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:38 am
I just caught Mewtwo on the first try _NO RESETS_ in HG, with the first ball thrown, with no status effects on him, with a great ball! xd I couldn't believe it at first, I'd just been throwing the GB so that I could wait till he killed off my dragonite so I could switch to parasect without risking him getting a free hit, then use spore and false swipe to make sure he is asleep and at 0 HP before starting to throw Ultra Balls, but the one Great Ball I threw at that point, first ball, caught it.

I also caught Zapdos in the same game about half an hour ago, also with no resets. It wasn't the first ball, but I'd gone through all my ultra balls and great balls, and was burning through the remaining balls, and was shocked to catch it in a luxury ball. Goes good with my Ho-Oh in the friend ball I guess. heart  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items