idk... both
View Results

Heart_Broken653

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 pm
i am a girlygirl. I'm like the only girly girl on this guild. I'm also the only girlygirl in my whole grade, creepy isnt it. I wear makeup, and i love to shop, i also play video games but not the boyish kind.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:27 pm
sakura_pink_candy
i am a girlygirl. I'm like the only girly girl on this guild. I'm also the only girlygirl in my whole grade, creepy isnt it. I wear makeup, and i love to shop, i also play video games but not the boyish kind.

If it's 'girly' to wear make-up then I should be nearer the top of super 'girly-girl.'
I don't even know the definition anymore.

Bitter Lemons

Lt Shiny Scales

Cute Garbage

18,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:34 am
i'm more girly  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:18 am
I have it all ;P

iPandoraLove

2,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zohi

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:21 am
I'm tom-boyish because I love playing video games (a lot) and when I was little I preferred playing with cars than playing with dolls. I usually hang out with girls but I don't like to talk about girly stuff so I rarely talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:18 am
both

i heart video games and boyish stuff, but i also heart girly stuff too like the hearts, but i dont wear make-up and i dress wierd like tennis shoes and pink butterfly shirts. i dont match colors.

"blue and orange do to go together mom!!!!"

i have said that at least a dozen times

oh, and i love star trek- which apparently makes you a nerd at my school.....  

cosmic_dreams_and_kisses

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:59 am
I'm both, mostly on tomboy side

Tomboy Side:
Love Blood and Gore
Hate pink
Love to get in trouble
Get suspended for hitting other ppl
Playing Bloody Video Games

Girly Side:
Think non-violent cats/bunnies are cute  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:30 pm
both  

Ga6wa-Kuwaitiya

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:52 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I'm bit of both because I love shopping, cute stuff, gossiping..and well like/do stuff like a girly girl would do. :3nod.: But I do not like sports, def.
                                              I'm also sort of a tom-boyish because I don't like mini-skirts, makeup, i don't act like a girly-girl (but i do certain things like one),

well..you get the point. So let's go with I'm a 'normal' girlUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:58 pm
I'm a goth , girly girl and tomboy .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

mother of fafnir

Generous Giver

7,875 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:04 pm
Gothic and proud since I was sixteenundefined  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm
Both.

I was a girly girl as a child but I quickly became a tomboy [it's probably due to my brother...]

I love gaming, and I sit and watch wrestling with my brother, I still only like shopping for new games, but sometimes I don't mind clothes shopping. Sometimes. However since some point this year, I've come to adore Leggings and skirts xD I still wear jeans though. Usually if my hair is a mess I just dress totally casual, but if it's not too awful looking then I actually wear a skirt. I hate makeup except for nail polish [I collect them =D I like all the different colours~]. I absolutly hate talking on the phone and texting, but I'm practically addicted to msn. [I was the only girl on my Course at tech last year xDD]

Alisu_in_WonderLand

Timid Loiterer

9,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • PvP 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LittleMissMurdered

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 pm
I'm tomboyish. Little too loud, laughter a bit obnoxious. Not afraid to get in a few burns eather!

I heart thunderstorms. The sence of power that reverberates from those beautiful clouds fills me with joy. Yeah, I'm the weird girl who goes dancing in the rain. In fact, my mom practicly screamed last time I took a good jig in the rain... How was I supposed to know there was a tornado warning? rolleyes Parents. love em, hate em, they'll always be yours.

But I have an obsession with shiney things, and love animals. Why people think that means I'm a girly girl I do not know. All I know is that I'm rather griffon-like.

Girls who act stupid to "get the guy" disgust me. I mean, they're the reason we girls are always seeming to be one step lower than boys. burning_eyes Grrrrr....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 am
I am me! I can't be put into on of your silly clicks! There is no group for me so I made my own.  

Mrs Stone Blaze

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ezmyrelda

Sparkly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:45 pm
I am super femme in regards to my personal style and outlook. But I also like geeky things and stuff that is regarded as mostly boy oriented.  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff