Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just Us Girls

Back to Guilds

This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply The Main Floor
Hey, who do you think has it easier and why? Boys, or Girlz? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:31 pm
kokubyaku neko
Bitter Lemons
It's obvious girls are going to say that they have it harder, because they are aware of the problems & go through them. We don't know what boys go through. I'd say we're equal...But in different aspects of life/body.
& for the record, males can also get breast cancer.

Exactly right, we just don't know.

Totally, I mean yes we have periods and baby's but guys also have their problems,were just not aware of this.So I'm going to agree with the two girls above^

(Also 7 out of 10 males die of breast cancer and 3 out of 10 girls die of breast cancer,so in that boys have it worse)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:22 pm
Bitter Lemons
As a girl, I'd be more likely to say girls ~ but that's not really entirely true. I have lots of male friends that have so many worries & the likes. I don't think either sex has it any easier, it's just whereabouts they have their problems & it's down to the individual copes.

I'd like to say though, that I cannot cope with cramps. & may never will D:
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Totally agree with that.
                                              But on some cases, like for example, shopping for something formal to wear at a wedding, guys pretty much have it easier. All they have to do is buy a suite..while us girls need a dress that looks amazing on us. sweatdrop

I guess it depends on what situation your talking about for guys and girls. But not everyone is the same, so not all boys, and not all girls have it easy at all. Everyone's fairly equal.
                                              Some just have it easier than others at different situations. A guy can't have it easier for everything. There has to be flaws. As well as the girls.
                                              The example I have given could affect either guy or girl, a guy could worry about what he wears while the girl doesn't care at all, or vice versa.
                                              So it's different for everybody. 3nodding No sex has it easier than the other sex.
                                              So girls, I'm pretty sure boys don't have it easy. If your not aware of their problems, then you wouldn't know for sure.

So I'd say..neither of the female species, nor the male species have it easy. Just depends on who the person is, and what the situation is. smile

(What I mean by who the person is, i'm including health, body, personality etc. Situations could be breast cancer, shopping for the prom, stuff like that. Just letting you know incase if I'm giving the wrong impression on people. ^^)User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Aiusagi

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:59 pm
I think guys have it easier, for the reasons stated above, but also if you ask most guys the same question, the majority will say guys will say that guys have it easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:09 pm
ventera
Boys OBVIOUSLY. They dont have periods every month. They dont have to shove a baby outa of them.

SHE TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH! xD  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:04 pm
I think boys have it harder. It must be hard to ask a girl out or to ask for her for her hand in fear of embarresment and refusal. girls do not really ask boys that.. most of the time. People expect more from boys, which is unfair to girls. but still I think it is a little hard for some boys who r under pressure in some cultures  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm
TAG_Miss_Dork
Boys have it way easy, they don't have to worry about periods, having a baby, breast cancer, if they look cute enough when on a date. Oh and the most important thing, they don't get bitched at by their parents when they get home the next day, because they are boys. I remember when I was a teen and my parents would b***h at me through the phone telling where I was at. Now its a little different i get home at 7am, but thats not the point I'm saying they don't get bitched at by their parents.
um........ HELLO!!!!!!!! they get yelled at to!!!!! wtf are you thinking!!!! that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard!!!!!!! lol stupid!!! smile  

Kombat Kitty Kat

LittleMissMurdered

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm
Cinnamon Toaast
Bitter Lemons
As a girl, I'd be more likely to say girls ~ but that's not really entirely true. I have lots of male friends that have so many worries & the likes. I don't think either sex has it any easier, it's just whereabouts they have their problems & it's down to the individual copes.

I'd like to say though, that I cannot cope with cramps. & may never will D:
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Totally agree with that.
                                              But on some cases, like for example, shopping for something formal to wear at a wedding, guys pretty much have it easier. All they have to do is buy a suite..while us girls need a dress that looks amazing on us. sweatdrop

I guess it depends on what situation your talking about for guys and girls. But not everyone is the same, so not all boys, and not all girls have it easy at all. Everyone's fairly equal.
                                              Some just have it easier than others at different situations. A guy can't have it easier for everything. There has to be flaws. As well as the girls.
                                              The example I have given could affect either guy or girl, a guy could worry about what he wears while the girl doesn't care at all, or vice versa.
                                              So it's different for everybody. 3nodding No sex has it easier than the other sex.
                                              So girls, I'm pretty sure boys don't have it easy. If your not aware of their problems, then you wouldn't know for sure.

So I'd say..neither of the female species, nor the male species have it easy. Just depends on who the person is, and what the situation is. smile

(What I mean by who the person is, i'm including health, body, personality etc. Situations could be breast cancer, shopping for the prom, stuff like that. Just letting you know incase if I'm giving the wrong impression on people. ^^)User Image

User Image User Image User Image

I agree, but... for dances of any kind I'll get a tux or wear a tee and jeans. rolleyes I don't go for all that drama!

And boys can't get ovarian cancer, which is a silent killer that only girls can get, and you have to show symptoms to get a test, which means it has been there for a while, which means you're probebly gonna die, and sometimes it looks like you're pregnant. But that's just me.

Both sides are pretty equal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 pm
Kombat Kitty Kat
TAG_Miss_Dork
Boys have it way easy, they don't have to worry about periods, having a baby, breast cancer, if they look cute enough when on a date. Oh and the most important thing, they don't get bitched at by their parents when they get home the next day, because they are boys. I remember when I was a teen and my parents would b***h at me through the phone telling where I was at. Now its a little different i get home at 7am, but thats not the point I'm saying they don't get bitched at by their parents.
um........ HELLO!!!!!!!! they get yelled at to!!!!! wtf are you thinking!!!! that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard!!!!!!! lol stupid!!! smile
No,every guy I have known tell me they get to do what ever the ******** they want, I have a Big bro, and a bunch of boy cousins and same thing, they never get yelled at.  

Shakespeares_Sister

Shameless Elder

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Jeannette Willow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 pm
As one who spent 34 years as a spy pretending to b a boy (I'm a male to female transsexual), boys have it easy. Women average lower pay, women are expected to have a larger wardrobe, women's drycleaning costs more (price a blouse and a shirt), the list goes on and on. Women get kidney stones too, and (very rarely) men get breast cancer, but those still don't even things out. Guys just have it easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:45 pm
BOYS  

cutezii

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:22 pm
Tumbling Stars
ventera
Boys OBVIOUSLY. They dont have periods every month. They dont have to shove a baby outa of them.

SHE TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH! xD

Mine too and they don't let their emotions get in the way like we do.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 am
I'd say guys have it easier. Like, obviously we have periods and have to give birth. And guys...well they just get "happy". Yeah, if someone notices, it'd be embarrassing, but not as much.
And then, guys always want "hot&&sexy" chicks. So girls have to try to look pretty. You're pretty or you're not to them.
Guys totally have it easier than girls.  

Making History

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Making History

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:31 am
TAG_Miss_Dork
Kombat Kitty Kat
TAG_Miss_Dork
No,every guy I have known tell me they get to do what ever the ******** they want, I have a Big bro, and a bunch of boy cousins and same thing, they never get yelled at.

I agree. My parents won't let me go anywhere because i'm a girl and my brother is only 2 years older than me and he can go where he wants and take the car. they just don't give a fudge since he's a guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:27 am
Well I really don't know... I mean in terms of your gender girls have it harder because of the monthly thing... but if it's depending on your lives, I really don't know because that just boils down to who you are and how you live.  

-Yuna Flower Angel-

The_Dream_Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:02 pm
Well I believe it's all matter of Perspective. I mean there was a time when we had it more difficult then men (others would probably think differently). What with the woman's place only being in the home, barefoot and pregnant, when your only responsibilities back then were taking care of the kids, cooking cleaning and shopping, and meeting our husbands at the door well dressed gussied up and with (as my mother used to call it) A dry martini.

However, we didn't really have much right to do anything in those times either. The Woman's rights movement began in 1848, where in this particular year the declaration of Sentiments was signed. Based on the Declaration of independence; the declaration of sentiments outlined the grievances and demanded equality with men and women alike.
The Declaration of Sentiments can be read here

It wasn't until 1850 that the first national woman's rights movement was held attracting over 1,000 participants and to this day are held yearly, except from 1857-1860.

In May 1869 Famous women like Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton Formed the 'National Woman's Suffrage Association'. The Primary goal of this organization was to gain Voting rights for women by means of congressional amendment to the constitution.

Successfully in May 1896 The territory of Wyoming passed the first women's suffrage law. The year after, women began serving on juries in the territory.

You can read more about the time line here.

Like I said, it's all a matter of perspective on which gender has it the easiest. Different walks of life see things in many lights. Me? I'm indifferent to whose got it easier because to me it really doesn't matter. In retrospect this is kind of like asking if the math is easier in grade school then it is in High school. Just my opinion.

But I will say that women have it a hell of a lot easier now then what they did long ago.  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff