Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Incest [Yes, yes, Incest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanui

Divine Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:39 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui
Due to how I ship mostly based on the relationship two characters have (although I admit to some nevermetships), I don't particularly care if two characters are related or not, so I'm all right with incest ships. xD

The ones I'm really digging are Evashipping (ReggiexPaul), Blackthornshipping (LancexClair), 49ershipping (ByronxRoark), Challengeshipping (PalmerxBarry/Jun/Pearl/Whathaveyou) and LostandFoundshipping (GiovannixSilver).

Yay for LostandFound fans! They are SO cute.

They really are! The pairing's got a lot of potential, and I love the both of them so much. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:43 pm
Zanui
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui
Due to how I ship mostly based on the relationship two characters have (although I admit to some nevermetships), I don't particularly care if two characters are related or not, so I'm all right with incest ships. xD

The ones I'm really digging are Evashipping (ReggiexPaul), Blackthornshipping (LancexClair), 49ershipping (ByronxRoark), Challengeshipping (PalmerxBarry/Jun/Pearl/Whathaveyou) and LostandFoundshipping (GiovannixSilver).

They really are! The pairing's got a lot of potential, and I love the both of them so much. 8D

It's really, really cute. Has nice fan art too.
Do you like it more in the manga or the games?  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zanui

Divine Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui

Not a whole lot of fanart, but the ones I can find ARE nice.
Hm... I don't know. In the games, Silver hates his father for abandoning him, and Giovanni seems to care more about Team Rocket than he does his son. At least in the manga, Giovanni actually cares. xD But I do like dysfunctional relationships, so maybe the games?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 pm
Zanui
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui

Hm... I don't know. In the games, Silver hates his father for abandoning him, and Giovanni seems to care more about Team Rocket than he does his son. At least in the manga, Giovanni actually cares. xD But I do like dysfunctional relationships, so maybe the games?

Lol. Yeah. Dysfunctional is pretty damn nice (And works extra well with incest, I feel)  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zanui

Divine Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui

Lol. Yeah. Dysfunctional is pretty damn nice (And works extra well with incest, I feel)

Well, considering incest rarely occurs in normal, healthy families... I'd say it works pretty well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:16 pm
Zanui
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui

Well, considering incest rarely occurs in normal, healthy families... I'd say it works pretty well.

Yeah. It'd hard to have a healthy normal relationship with your Dad or your brother or whomever and want to ******** them at the same time.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Flaming Lotus Petal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 am
-Hums- Reggie/Paul is my fav.

I've really started to like Palmer/Barry too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:02 am
Two words. Eww no. I do have one exception and that is Lance x Clair because I occasionally forget that those two are cousins. XD  

Invisible-chan

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 am
Invisible-chan
Two words. Eww no. I do have one exception and that is Lance x Clair because I occasionally forget that those two are cousins. XD

I really dont like Lance/Clair, simply because I dont like Clair. -shrug-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 pm
Zanui
[Ren The Ryoko]
Zanui

True dat.  

Belial the Worthless

Invisible-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:57 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Invisible-chan

Yeah, I understand. Clair can be a bit of a... an [expletive] at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 pm
Invisible-chan
[Ren The Ryoko]
Invisible-chan

Yeah, I understand. Clair can be a bit of a... an [expletive] at times.

I just find her kind of....boring. Controlling, but nothing compelling.
and Lance is kind of gay in my brain.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Anteater Dwile Flonking

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:46 am
User Image

The reason why I don't like Lance x Clair is 'cause I don't like Lance.
And in general, incest just really isn't my thing. With possible (strictly)fluffy exceptions, like Liza x Tate or Flint x Buck.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:52 pm
I'm REALLY hoping that the new rival and the new big bad are related. Because that incest would be HOT.  

Blood_of_Ares

The Ringed Planet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:13 am
Childabuseshipping [Norman/Ruby, for those who don't know.] Ever since I read the RS arc of Special, I love it.

I never thought I'd like Blackthornshipping, but I adore it. Lance and Clair are like, the ultimate best friends. And I love both of them so much.

And Challengeshipping.

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces