Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Captain's Meeting Hall
Post meeting, [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:17 pm
Kasum watched Ichimaru and Memnoch leave, she then nodded her head towards Arthuria after she spoke, feeling her hesitation. "Yes Arthuria you may go, but please report back to me later. And Kairu, I fear that if you were to leave we would be far to vulnerable. I would like you too stay and watch the main gates and be readily aware for any unkown spiritual pressure in soul society." Kasumi huffed. She was not going to take any chances with the current attack on the human world, She also refuses to be careless with the Soul societies security. The espada have already broken through once. She does not want that to happen any more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 pm
Kairu smiled "ok well I will make sure no one gets through the gates without having proper clearance." Kairu seemingly disappeared leaving an after image where he previously sat.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:13 pm
"Very good, You are dismissed Kairu." Kasumi spun on her heel and started her way back to the division one quarters. She would have alot to think about in the next fourty two hours. Stress would no doubt play a factor in her mood. She does not want to lose any more people.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:30 pm
Magaru landed at the entrance to the Captain's Meeting Hall just in time to witness several of them leaving. A quick glance told him that not many had attended the meeting in the first place. Knowing better than to walk away just because the meeting had concluded, he gathered himself up and strode through the doorway into the hall.

He forced his emotions into ridged compliance, masking all the irritation he felt for being pulled away from what he was doing, and also for being late. He'd not taken three steps into the hall before the Captain-Commander came into view quickly striding towards the door. The Division Thirteen Captain altered his trajectory, angling himself so he would meet her, and stopped just shy of his target.

"Captain Hayabusa," he began, bowing politely. "My deepest apologies. I was nearly to the gates of the Seireitei when the Hell Butterfly reached me with the message of a meeting."

He gestured over himself to the sake bottle still on his wrist, and the small bag of parchment and ink. "As you can see, I was well prepared for a long expedition outside the Rukon District. It is, after all, the anniversary..." At this he paused. A quick pang of sadness shot to the surface, catching him off guard. He wrestled it into submission before continuing.

"At any rate, I am sorry, and I was hoping that I might ask you what I missed."  

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm
Kasumi gave a soft smile when she heard the voice of Magaru. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned her attention towards the older shinigami and shook her head slowly.

"Captain Tsugamashi, Im glad to see you... And do not feel so troubled, I completely under stand. Kasumi looked off into the distance, she understood to well why this day was so important to him. She pinched the bridge of her nose in stress, her left hand classped to her kimono.

"Also Tsugamashi, please forget the formality with me. It makes me feel... alone." Kasumi chuckled lightly. "But that is besides the point. I am afraid to say the human world has been attacked. So I am more then stressed at the moment. I could really use some tea." Kasumi raked both hands through her hair. She could feel the tense atmoshphere ten fold, she had been failing at keeping her empathy in check lately.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:02 am
Arthuria light-stepped in one cue and had two cups of tea with her in the palms of her hands. "It's gonna be alright, Kasumi. May I have a word with you?" she asked offering her a cup of tea.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 am
Magaru rubbed the back of his head in an embarresed fashion, showcasing a behavior that might appear odd for such a distinguished person. He chuckled lightly, and put on his best smile through the true feelings he was suppressing, saying, "You'll have to forgive me, Kasumi. I was merely going through the proper motions due to the setting." He waved he arm about drawing her attention to the room they were in. "Some may not think that it would be right to be so impolite to the Captain-General."

Before he was able to say anything else, he was struck silent by the news of yet another Arranchar attack. His light disposition faded away, replaced by a mixture of concern and anger. His face morphed into a mask of serious intent. "I can see why the message you sent was so urgent. I'll assume that you sent the best possible team. You always had a talent for..."

Seeing his old friend's discomfort, he let the sentence trail off. He took a step closer, his Captain's Cape billowing slightly with the movement. "Kasumi..." he began softly. He regarded the tired expression she exhibited with quiet concern. He had seen these symptoms all too many times.

"Are you all right? Your empathy is getting out of hand again, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:30 pm
Kurei was hurriedly heading toward the meeting area, as he was summoned to do, making swift Shunpo movements to work his way across a great part of the Seireitei. He was coming from his lab, where he was most often found, after having done some unnecessary but "fun" experiments with a couple of his older subjects. While he was there, it took the Hell Butterfly longer than presumed to get to him because of the labyrinth-like complex the research facility was. Inside of the labs, he always wore a different outfit, one that he worried less about ruining and would protect him from most spills and minor unpredictable reactions. This was an additional reason for him to take a little longer.

As he was nearing his destination, Kurei was struggling to put his kamishima on at the incredible speeds at which Shunpo allowed you to go. It wasn't only until he was almost there that he was aware of Kasumi and two others outside of the rendezvous point.
"Huh... Looks like I don't need to go quite as far," he said, turning on the ball of his foot after skidding to a halt, then made one last quick jolt of speed as he finished putting his kamishima on.

When he finally stopped, he acknowledged the people he found there,
"Captain-Commander Hayabusa!" he said with a quick and polite bow, then to the other two, "Captain Atarashii, Captain Tsugamashi..." Kurei gave the latter two acknowledgment with a nod and a smile. As he turned back to their respective leader, he gave another bow and began explaining his absence, "I apologize for my late arrival. I was performing experiments, and I couldn't simply leave, otherwise my laboratory could have been left as rubble and debris." He said all of this with a soft and polite voice, as he often did. "I really do apologize, though... I wasn't aware it was going to take so long for me to finish cleaning up."

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 pm
Kasumi stayed silent for a moment trying to hold her thoughts steady, if not for only a moment. She gave Arthuria a nod in thanks as she reached out for the cup and took a small sip. Tea had a way for making her feel better. Or perhaps she had an addiction to tea? Kasumi shrugged to herself and took in the words of Magaru. She flinched slightly, she felt vulnerable when people could tell she was losing her self. Such weakness at the moment could not be avoided.

“I am experiencing slight complications…but I will try and deal with this later, and Magaru, I think I have known you long enough to say we should drop the honorifics.”

Kasumi gave a small smile, but she did understand Magaru’s point. It still felt odd to her though.
“ Arthuria….you said you have something fo-” Kasumi stopped her sentence as soon as Kurei fled in. She calming took in his fast speech and rose one white eye brow. ‘An experiment he says…..Oh dear.’

"It is fine Kurei, things are being taken care of as we speak…hopefully."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 pm
King slowly walked into the meeting area and noticed several officers leaving. Embarrassed he showed up so late, though he was determined to get caught up with his stack of paperwork. He calmly bowed and announced himself.

"Captain of Division 9, King Veltryn. I apologize for arriving late Head Captain, I was unaware of the urgency of the meeting."

He stood straight once more and looked around, noticing the present captains. Hopefully nothing to dire had occurred, after all, his squad was still small. He had no seated officers.  

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Captain's Meeting Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas