Submit

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 pm
Thankfully, he's gotten better about it. He told me that he hasn't been a very good bf to me and he's nicer now, so yay! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Thankfully, he's gotten better about it. He told me that he hasn't been a very good bf to me and he's nicer now, so yay! 4laugh

I thank you all for your wisdom and kind words 3nodding  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

xXworidXx

Generous Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 pm
Clover_IceQueen: Communication is the most important thing in a relationship. And you can't always do what he wants, if he gets mad over something like that just end it. He's a control freak. I had to deal with that it's just better to end it, if he won't talk anyways.
Bloodspill_Blackblood: Don't be friends with that person, just cut off that friendship now. My sister had the same problem with a girl that was supposed to be her "friend". My sister and her weren't friends after that...and well let's just say when we reported it to the police they weren't surprised about hearing her name. Later after that they didn't catch her but I did. I don't think she will steal from us again. And try to make him understand that you really don't want anything to go that way, it maybe a lie but it will at least make him stop avoiding you. But also if he tells everyone that you like him he might, not saying he will, but he could also be one of those users and leavers. He could lie in a relationship and tells secrets out just like your friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:50 pm
If u are in this type of relationship leave the boy for yur on goods.Tell him to grow up heart  

LovleyDezzy_10

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm
Carolina says...
ugh, dump him or ignore him, it might turn out to be one of those harassment things,its like riannah and chris brownUser Image  
The Advice Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff