Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm
Blaze was worried, and he had no idea where they were. Then he had a vague memory of two words. "The C.O.R.E." He said, "We are in a facility for the infected, us. We were sent here to destroy each other."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:58 pm
Alli's eyes flashed open, and she took a step foreward, uncertain. She had found her brother... or at least his aura.... It was the only one truely familiar here... "Verge...." She remained where she was, unsure on if she should try and go to where he was, or hope that he found her. Slowly, she turned to face Blaze, her expression blank. "I seriously doubt that some of us will destroy anyone, Blaze...." She said, talking mostly for herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alister's eyes opened. He was definitely in a cave. Or at least somewhere dark. Sitting up, he looked around, not being able to see anything. "Well then..... Guess we're relying on your magnificent luck, Beats.." He said softly to himslef, blinking as he caught the sound echoing back at him. How weird....  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ibazinga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:03 pm
Suddenly it all rushed back to EMily and she held her spinning head. "I remember now. The C.O.R.E. I remember them taking me here, after an explosion, I accidentally killed a girl with my powers." She sighed and sat down. "Some people I bet are desperate enough to kill." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:06 pm
Fang had broken through the dense forest and found himself near a mountain spring. He sat down and dunked his head into the lake and afterwords laid down to take a nap.

-----------------

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Said Blaze as he looked towards the forest. "If you want to go I won't stop you, but I am going with you."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 pm
Alli nodded. "I have to find my brother.... I know where he is... So it shouldn't be bad... It was nice meeting you Blaze." She gave small tentative smile, before running in the direction of her brother's aura. It felt a ways off... But it was also getting closer too... Which meant he was running in this direction.

That he was. He had left behind this phantm person, changing shape into a hawk and zooming through the trees. He could smell Alli, but just barely. He hoped that she stayed where she was, but knowing her she was probably running this way.

Alister emerged from the cave, blinking at the bright light. He was in the mountains, forested areas and feilds.. even a desolate plain spread out below him. "Well..... this certainly makes for an interesting time..... At least they let me keep my mp3... and it still has some juice left in it...." Alister did an air punch, grinning like a fool as he flipped the device on and stated to make his way down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm
Phantom felt other presences and looked towards the wolf. Heh heh hahaha. Priceless. He thought when he thwiped the hawk on the nose, kicked him and flew as fast as he could towards the new presences. He broke through the trees and flew past the newcomers.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ibazinga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:21 pm
Emily looked around before staring at the dancing light in front of her. It cut through the leaves like strings. She twisted her finger through them making curly-cues around her hands. "Cool..." she mumbled smiling slightly. Her eyes glittered in the practically living light. Someone ran past her and she looked up to see an insanely fast person.... flying? "Bye." she said simply, looking back at the light.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:23 pm
Fang had heard someone yell and he got up. He looked around but didn't see anyone. He hid in a nearby Pine and cursed as he realized the pine needles hurt. But he stayed in his spot patiently awaiting who ever yelled.

-----------------------

"Wait!" Yelled Blaze as he grabbed the other girls arm and bent the earth around him to push him forwards.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:26 pm
Phantom turned to see them ignore him. Growling he flew after them. NO ONE IGNORES ME! NO ONE! He thought as he pursued.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:29 pm
Alli froze as Phantom flew past them, whirling around and watching him, a tiny amount of fear in her eyes. His aura was malovent. A few moments later, her brother flew into the area, landing and changing back to his orginal form, glaring a Phantom. "Verge..."
"Alli... Stay behind and cover me if necessary..." He said, stepping in front as she nodded. It was a tactic they had used before.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 pm
Blaze arrived to see a new person he stopped and got kicked in the back of the head so hard he flew past the newcomer and let go of his passenger when he hit a tree and fell to the ground. "Ow!" He said as he got up clutching his back.

---------------------

"At first I was going to torture you before I killed you, but now I will kill you with as much pain as possible." He said as he sent out images of the targets worst fears.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:52 pm
Verge's eye's widened, his hands shaking as he sunk to his knees. He was seeing his sister's body, mangaled on the ground. Shaking with anger, He snarled, his form convulsing before changing into a strange mix of hawk, wolf and man. He snarled, running towards Phantom in a blind rage.
"Vergil!" Alli yelled as her brother lost control. She couldn't see anything to begin with, so it didn't really bother her... What was bothering her was the fear radiating off of the other's aura. "Why are you doing this!" She said, looking in the direction of the malevolent aura. She concentrated on trying to send calming waves to the others.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:15 pm
The one who charged at him looked like natures mistake and he move to the side broke off a branch and hit 'Vergil' in the back with the force of a muscle man.

Blaze saw a girl dressed in pink with shinning white hair, laying on the ground in a pool of blood. Deep down he knew she was his sister. But the vision changed to his newest colleagues drenched in blood, dying before his eyes. Blaze was silent, as if he himself died on the spot. Around him the trees bent in, like they were being pulled towards him, the earth bent and churned at his feet, and the air began to burn around him. His mark glowed red and he looked up, his eyes looked like they were on fire, he jumped towards the opposing figure and punched him so hard he flew out of the forest.

In the sudden shock Phantom lost control of his power as he flew out of the forest and hit the ground.

Blaze shook his head when he gained control again. Looking around, he saw his new friends were okay. He remembered the vision but not anything else. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:20 pm
Verge landed into a tree and fell back, his form returning to normal. "That punk!..." Verge growled, rolling onto his stomach and pulling himself up into a crouch. "He manipulate's others fear..... I think... whatever we just saw was an illusion." Verge sighed, standing up.
Alli sighed, blinking. "Wow Blaze.... You sent him pretty far away......" She said softly, eyes wide. Verge watched the two with careful eyes.

Alister whistled as something flew out of the forest and landed. "Well.... Things are certainly heating up..... Lets go Beats!" Laughing, the youth jumped, sliding down the last slope to the trees below. "HEY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, his voice gaining in volume, much to loud for a normal human and bounced of the trees to fill the forest.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items