Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Ah, there's nothing like nostalgia... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neat huh?
  yep ^.^
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:11 pm
I don't think Ocean Odyssey is that big a deal. There was more than 3 seasons? Great well I missed s**t, go figure. I hate it when shows aren't imported completely, or when shows get canceled.

Anyway yeah, the Australian version is Ocean Girl. That's the version we got. I remember the humpback whale that was her friend lol and that marine research center and those 2 brothers.

The furthest I remember had something to do with this big pyramid that I think might have been underwater... not sure...  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:06 pm
Not every show has to be named after the main character. The title should be like a description. I'm pretty flexible on title acceptance, as long as the show itself is the same.

I think the pyramid thing was in the fourth season. 3nodding Not sure, tho.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:08 pm
Yes there was a fourth season and yes it was about the underwater pyramid.

I disliked the change from "Ocean Girl" for the same reason I don't understand why they changed "Cardcaptor Sakura" to "Capcaptors"

I view it as just another example of editors and censors being braindead morons.

But before I go anyfarther into the whole "I wish all censors would die" thing, let me state that you (Iakun) probably have seen at least some of the fourth season and just didn't realize it.

I think I read somewhere that they did show the fourth season in australia. (you knowing about the pyramid adds proof to it)

Maybe you missed one of the other seasons.

PS... (character list)
Neri (main character)
Jason (older Bates son)
Brett (younger Bates son)
Dianna (Ms Bates)
Winston (Ms Bates Assistant)
Paul (Mr Bates)
Mera (Neri's younger sister)
Charley (the humpback whale)
Kal (son of the spaceship pilot that neri crashed to earth in - and IMO the most annoying character on the whole show)
Dr. Hellegren (main villain for the first 3 seasons)  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff