Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grass Village Testing Center GET OUT. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:53 pm
(are we going to get this three man test going or what xd )  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:49 pm
Axel remained stationary, he had been waiting for a while for the others to finish up their test. Sitting patiently on his seat, he wondered how Kage and Luo were doing. They probably didn't know he was still even alive. That would really end up surprising them. Oh well...if it wasn't for the chuunin exams here in Grass he would have left to go see him. Staying seated on his desk, he decided he would meditate while he waited for them to start something else. Closing his eyes, his chakra began to mold inside of him, gathering it at his core. He could visualize the blue flames that he recently discovered and finally master on his way down the mountain. They were burning intensely as he could feel his entire body warm up.  

Yuki Miojin

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:22 pm
Seeing as there is no Kusakage, i will become the Kusakage since im the only one left of high rank. So, How many of you wish to continue the Chuunin Exams?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:48 pm
I do! blaugh  

Yuki Miojin

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm
As he was merely sitting down on the desk, almost falling asleep due to how long the exams were taking, the entire ground shook violently. Axel nearly fell off his chair when he attempted to gain a foothold. Looking outside the window of the testing center, Axel could see a giant creature tearing through the gates of the Grass Village. Closing his eyes, he sensed a major power signature from that direction...his knees trembling as his eyes shot open.

"DAMN IT!" Axel exclaimed as he stormed out of the classroom and out of the facility. Running at top speeds he maneuvered through the village to head over to where the chaos was being caused. "This is not good...where is the Grass Kage at?" he asked himself as he couldn't sense the chakra signature of the very man who had saved him. He couldn't just stand aside and let innocents suffer...what would his brother do? According to his granfather...Zane would simply rush in blindly and get himself killed. Well...at the very least, dying seemed better than being stuck at the chuunin exams any longer.

Exit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm
Shiro skidded in through the, oddly, open door, saluting as soon as he stopped moving, not even looking at the room infront of him. "Shiromaru Hatake, reporting for the Kusa Chuunin Selection Exam! I'm... Eh? Where is everybody?" He looked around, only to see an empty, desolate room. He cocked his head to the side, a mystified expression on his face. "Eh...? Did I miss it?"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm
(kadanns rpc is still here... and a giant parrot)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm
(OOC: Nice one Lance xd .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 pm
(Yes, but let's just say Shiro really didn't want to acknowledge the existance of either of those two at the moment... ;>.> )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:21 pm
Me >.> <.<  

Havok-Trance

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 pm
((... You?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 pm
O.o Ummm Simple I would like for the test to take place again.  

Havok-Trance

Don yuan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:00 pm
(Take claru's test blaugh )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

Sighing heavily, the thin man stood up from his seat, wheezing as the smoke choked him up once again. The little red panda named Shui seemed to nestle in the large smokestack of hair that Tsen sported atop his cranium. Seeing as there was no more point in staying here, the Genin started to leave. "Catch ya'll later. Ain't no reason for me to waste time in here." And with that, he was gone.

User Image

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas