Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Southern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 am
User Image

West Sky nodded to her men discreetly, and they quickly faded into the background, heading back towards the ship. "What she means to say," West Sky announced, turning back towards the small cluster of people. "Is that I am in need of a waterbender, and it so happens that I was in the area. I once heard that the greatest waterbenders came from the Southern Water Tribe. Ree here will be able to prove to me if that theory is true or not." West Sky folded her tan arms, and looked down at the villagers, a distainful smirk tugging at the edges of her lips. "I can pay you with gold, silver, jewels, and food. I'll make sure that your village has enough wealth to last until next winter. I'll do all this and more; you just have to agree to Ree coming with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 am
Ree smiled as the people below all agreed to her leaving without hesitation. "Ahaha...I expected them to be less enthusiastic." Ree said quietly. "Well, I guess now that I officially work for you, lets get going...Captain." Ree giggled.  

garlic junior

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

West Sky smiled. "Wonderful. And here I was thinking I was going to have to capture you, and take you against you own will." She shrugged. West Sky was also well known for her blunt nature. "But, things worked out so that I didn't have to do that." She smiled, and her eyes flashed bright green. "You don't have to call me Captain. Only the crew has to do that. You can just call me West Sky." She stuck out a hand. "Nice to meet you, and welcome aboard the Bloody Maiden."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 pm
Ree laughed and shook West Sky's hand. "Thank you for having me aboard! I've always wanted to get away from here, I'm glad you came along." Ree smiled. "Goodbye, people of the Southern Water Tribe!" Ree waved and hopped down off the mound.  

garlic junior

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image

West Sky smiled. "I just hope you're used to hard work, cause I'm going to expect you to lift your own weight aboard my ship. But from the looks of you, I'd guess that you're pretty used to having to work hard. But I'm glad I found you too." West Sky winked. "Now that you've said your goodbyes, we can go." She shivered pointedly. "I'm freezing to death here! How can you stand the cold?" Then again, West Sky realized that Ree could probably stand the cold because she was dress for it. West Sky on the other hand was dressed it what would have been considered 'skimpy to sl*tty'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 pm
Ree giggled. "Well, I'm used to the cold. I was born in the snow. And it helps wehn I'm wearing warm clothes." She glanced at west sky pitifully. "Well, lets go." She started walking towards the Bloody Maiden.  

garlic junior

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 am
User Image

"Yeah, I bet it does." West Sky muttered angrily before stomping her feet together and heading after Ree.

-Exit to the Bloody Maiden-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 pm
After zack warmed he took out his glider and started to fly. he was however hit by a bird and fell into a big ship  

Zack-Fair313

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 am
(Hey Zack, post under 'The Bloody Maiden' West Sky's ship next time, okay? ;p)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 pm
Kurin walked around wondering where her son was.  

head_turner_chic111

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm
Kikyo walked around the tribe, looking for something to do. She saw her mother and said, "Hey Mom!" The young girl smiled. Today was a happy day, because her brother had left. She could do whatever she wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 pm
Kurin heard her daughter adress her. "Hello daughter. How is your day?" she asked curiously.  

head_turner_chic111

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm
Kikyo smiled and said, "It's okay, just boring around! There's nothing to do and since brother is leaving I have to stay here." She didn't want to say the reasons she thought, so she made up that one. Though, she did want to leave, it was boring at the South Pole.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 pm
Kurin gave her daughter a sad smile. "Yes. All to true. Why don't you explore." She bit her lip. "I'm rusty at this. Your brothers gone. You can let you guard down and be free," she said as she looked into her daughters eyes.  

head_turner_chic111

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 pm
"Really," Kikyo said excitedly. She jumped up in the air yelling, "Yatta! (Hooray in Japanese)" Then, she hugged her mother and ran off to explore. Her mother was the coolest ever. She didn't care what her daughter did, as long as she stayed out of trouble!

It was all cool, because they paid attention to her older brother, who was 10 years older than her.

((Oh btw, I wanted to leave a comment on your profile [couldn't cause a pic was blocking the link] that I loved your Jacob x Edward poster. It made me laugh =) ))  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff