Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Capital City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:51 pm
Luther keeps walking with much pose. He sighs to himself. "This is so boring! where is a good fight when I need one!" Luther comlpains.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:13 pm
Kaiza goes to the Agne Kai stadium and takes off his robes. then he gets into his stance and practices his lightning breath technique.  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 pm
Luther hears lighting threw out the sky. "Hmm its a nice day" Luther looked over to the stadium and saw lighting shots shoot from it. Luther smirked to himself slyly. He hopped on a building and hopped to others until he reached a window to the stadium. He peered down and saw fire lords son. "Hmmm interesting"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 pm
Kaiza finnally perfects his lightning breath technique and he smirks, though he is a little tired, but not enough to keep him from fighting. "I know you're here stranger" Kaiza said to Luther "show yourself" he said taking out his nunchuk  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 am
User Image

Kita, having followed the two Fire Nation men, now slipped into the shadows of the Angi Kai stadium, keeping her back pressed to the wall. Her eyes widened slightly as the one with red hair sent out bolt after bolt of lightning. "The Fire Lord's Son?" She wondered, though she couldn't tell if it was the older or the younger. Kita felt a fleeting stab of jealousy at the young royal. As a male, and a crown prince, his fire-bending skills were probably encouraged, and no one cared if he accidentally set a room on fire. Whereas Kita was encouraged to forget fire bending, and start looking for a husband. Her eyes flashed red with anger, and Kita fingered one of her many throwing needles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:04 am
Luther smirked to himself. Luther flipped from the window seal and landed elegantly. "Why hello m'lord" Luther said with a sly smirk as he bowed respectfully.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 pm
Kaiza put away his nunchuk and nodded his head. "you may rise" he said as he looked around  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:48 pm
"May i ask what your up to?" Luther said as he stood tall.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:41 pm
"practicing my secret technique that I teach only to my closest friends" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm
"Aww too bad im not a bender" Luther teased with an evil look. "The fire lord would be pleased with me if i find out what his son is up too" Luther thought to himself. "So M'lord...what are you going to do about your fathers plane of ruling the world?" Luther asked calmly with a serious face.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

"This is boring." Kita thought sourly, and toyed with the idea of revealing herself. Now that she was this close, she could tell the lightning bender was actually the Fire Lord's youngest son, and she didn't like the look the other man was giving the young prince. "Something is not right here." Kita thought, narrowing her eyes, and drawing a dagger. She'd come lookinf for adventure, well now, seems like she'd found it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm
"you ask alot of questions" Kaiza said, reaching for his nunchuks. "why do you want to know" he asked  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:43 pm
Luther realizes the fire lords son reaching for his weapon but didnt acknowledge it. "What? A person like me can't be curious?" Luther's face was calm yet serious. Luther was gripping a few of his stilletos in his sleeves very sly like. "He's smarter then he looks and their someone watching" Luther thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

"Well, this is boring." Kita thought, stiffling a yawn. "Time to find something else to do." She slid the dagger away, and jumped down from the perch where she had previously been sitting. However, her hand slipped from the side of the building she had been holding, and Kita fell to the ground several yards below, falling on her right side. "D@mn, that hurt." A whimper escaped Kita's lips, and she froze, knowing that the two boys had probably heard her.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:13 pm
Luther smirked as he heard the girl fall. He turned away from the fire lords son and hopped into the window seal to see the girl. He threw three stilletos at her and they landed next to her. "Your a horirble spy" Luther called down to her.  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff