Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSisterViciousXx

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:09 pm
i agree with everything the whole take things slow but it doesn't hurt to play hard to get. i mean pretend you don't like him and if he still likes you then he'll say something about it, if not then he's not worth it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 pm
Mrs Stone Blaze
He sounds like someone who has a broken heart. I think he just doesn't trust girls. It sounds like he loves you but doesn't know how to tell you!

I agree with Mrs

Evasparkles

800toxicbiatch

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 pm
Wand333999
I'm confused... neutral
there is this boy i know. I think he likes me but im not sure.
-I caught him looking at me a few times
-He's nice to me. (He's mean to other girls)
-He always seems to be near/next to me.
-He talks to me like a normal human being. (Usually he's mean to girls when they are talking to him)

Well, I recomend you to give him some time to open up to you and see what happends! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 am
Wand333999
I'm confused... neutral
-He talks to me like a normal human being. (Usually he's mean to girls when they are talking to him)

He's not only crushing on you..
He might think he's in love with you.
Trust me.  

Omega Rawr

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Magaliforever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 am
I think he likes you, but he sounds kinda creepy to me. I wouldn't like some guy who bullies other girls to follow me around.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 am
Caffeinated Sky Pirate
He obviously likes you. However, judging by his behavior, I'd say it is a bad idea to go after him. He kind of sounds like a jerk.

Wand333999
he's immature. sweatdrop

Yea.He totally likes u but think about this: Do you like him?  

Tsukiko_xX_Xx

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

twilight_lover_5000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 am
sounds like he likes u heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am
Wand333999
he's immature. sweatdrop

Yea.He totally likes u but think about this: Do you like him?

I agree. It does sound like he likes you. Which is good, if you like him back, and bad if you don't. The quickest way to loose a friend (I'm assuming you're friends?) is to date them. But, hey, maybe you could be a good influence on the guy. He sounds really sweet, even if he is a bit immature. My advice: If you like him back, be subtle, but let him know you like him, too. If you don't like him back, make sure you don't lead him on.  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

cixoT-Cupcake

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 am
In most situations that wouldmean he likes you, but there are times where sertain guys like to have a close girl friend to talk to. But its most likely he has feelings for you. You only live once and I think you should take the plunge and talk to him about it, make a move.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:42 pm
Magaliforever
I think he likes you, but he sounds kinda creepy to me. I wouldn't like some guy who bullies other girls to follow me around.

he's immature so thats why everybody hates him. So he hates them back......  

Wand333999

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 pm
Wand333999
I'm confused... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I can't agree with everyone else here. I mean, sure he seems like he has the signs of liking you but you can't go to conclusions like that. Most guys naturally act like that without knowing it.
                                              If you think he likes you, you should ask him. You can't be all 'omg he likes me!' you need to know the truth.
                                              He could 1) be nice to you because he likes you as a friend. 2) he probably acts like this to other girls. 3) He just naturally acts like that, as I said above.

But yah, I don't even know this guy..so I could be wrong, but ask him, because things aren't as they seem..in other girls eyes, he could be the most nicest guy in the world despite all his rudeness.
                                              And us Gaians can't just judge if whether or not this guy likes you or not because of a post. Lol, guys can be totally clueless..User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and give the wrong impressions, but if not in this case (after you know for sure), congratulations!

Btw, this belongs in the advice room..xD not in the main floor.

User Image

The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces