Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
Streets of the Seireitei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feel Good MD

Gracious Guildsman

4,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 am
User ImageLoki was now counting his steps, Patrol was incredibly boring especially when you had to do it for extended periods of time in places where no one ever really walked by so you ran very little chance of having any one to talk to at all, He was sure that his Captain had a reason for this specific spot, and Loki had only complained once, He had been made to patrol that area for an entire week with out a break. When he returned his Captain laughed and said "Loosen up, It was only a joke" Loki had a deep respect for his captain but That day he had a few choice words that he was very glad he kept to himself. "This SUCKS!" Loki screamed as loud as he could out of sheer boredom and slight drunkenness.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 pm
Magaru returned Kurei's smile before regarding King's words. He laughed heartily, despite the slight disappointment he felt that the young captain would not be joining them. "I know all too well what you mean about the reports. I learned early on that there's nothing to do but grin and bear it, so it is best to get it out of the way as soon as possible. I myself finished the report this morning before I prepared for this trip."

He waved his hand dismissively at the thought. He bowed slightly in farewell. "I really shouldn't keep you any longer. Thank you for the company your presence provided, Captain Veltryn. Should we happen upon each other in the tea house, I will order you a cup of sake." He watched as the captain seemed to blur away with the use of Flash Step, leaving Kurei and Magaru alone at the border between the Seireitei and the Rukongi.

"Well," Magaru said to his companion, "we should get moving before we waste any more of your 'research time'." Without another word spoken, he crossed the border, Kurei to the side and only a second behind him.

- Exit to "Rukongi" -

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Kurei gave a polite wave as King turned to leave. "It was a pleasure, Captain Veltryn. Good luck on your paperwork." He then returned his attention to Magaru, who mentioned they should get moving. In acknowledgment, he sped his pace up to walk beside the Thirteenth Squad's Captain, heading off into the Rukongai. "Say, Captain Tsugamashi, Captain Veltryn mentioned our destination being a field. I wasn't aware we were going into a less populated area of the Rukongai, and it makes me wonder: what could be out that way?" He brought an index finger to his chin and tapped it lightly while looking at his comrade, "In my personal experience, there are secluded individuals, burial sites, or an empty field relating to a past life, whether it be before your entrance into the ranks as a Shinigami... Or as a member of the Seireitei in general. Now, it's not my job to look at files involving other Captains, but it's my curiosity that leaves me to figure out as much as I can whenever possible." He looked away, in thought as he explained, "To elaborate, I've taken the liberty of accessing files involving all Shinigami we have records of. My personal interest is every member worth mentioning in Twelfth Squad... And Captains as far back as I can reach without getting myself in a large amount of trouble... The main files I can't seem to access are those of royalty, and those who have obtained the rank of Captain-Commander or leader of the Secret Mobile Corps. You don't seem to be of either of these, so why can't I find any notable information on you, I wonder? I mean, I have more than enough information, even with a century or two left out, on Urahara Kisuke, but there are holes in your file about this big, he said, opening his arms in a false reference to the "holes". "It seems either they've taken more measures of security to protect the personal lives of fellow Shinigami, or there's something in your life to hide." He gave a smirk and looked at the Captain suspiciously, then burst out laughing, "I'm just kidding, though. I will admit there are minor gaps in your history, but nothing long enough for something major to be worried about. Sure enough there shouldn't be another 'Aizen-Tosen-Ichimaru event', eh?" His chuckling slowed down to the occasional "bark" of laughter, followed by a quick sigh, shortly after. "So, are we visiting your elderly adoptive parents? I hear they've got a nice view where they are right now..."

[ Exit to Rukongai ]

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:57 pm
King began walking the streets with a brisk pace. He pondered whether or not to wait for Okami, but decided he could manage. It felt good to be out in the fresh air once again. His office was becoming a bit stuffy, and there is no substitute for natural sunlight. He smiled as he lifted his arms to enjoy an oncoming breeze. The cloth flowed freely, much like water in a stream. He wondered how many days would be left like this.

His eyes began to wander as he looked up and down the paths, he almost forgot how to get where they were heading. Then again, he hadn't been there himself in quite a long time. He laughed as he began walking the road presumed to be right.

"My it is a beautiful day out, don't you think Okami? Much to nice to stay inside."

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:22 pm
Okami would place his hands in his pocket as he walked the streets. The sun was actually quiet nice though, it temporarily blinded when he left though office of his captain. The slight breeze allowed his long,dark blue hair to flow amazingly behind himself for the few seconds or it lasted. When he heard King direct a question to him he scanned the area and gave a quick glance at the sun "I guess"

Okami wasn't the most joyful person when he was outside as it didn't seem that amazing to him. It was like all other places outside, only the area changed and the appearance altered.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:38 am
King laughed at how Okami was uninterested in nature. He couldn't blame him, it did get repetitive quite often. He continued to walk, taking a turn down a side street and sighed. "Have you ever been to the Research and Development Facility Oakmi?" King turned back to Okami, still walking backwards, and smiled. Sometime he'll learn to enjoy the little things, like a beautiful day.

King scratched his head, ruffling his raven black hair, and looked up at the clouds floating by. One looked much like a rabbit, another like an alligator. He smiled and looked back to Okami as he placed a hand on Zantestsu.

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:01 pm
Okami continued to follow behind King as he went to by now seemed to be, no were. When he heard Kings question he shook his head. "No sir, I have not been the Research and Develpment Facility. Why? Is that were we are going?" Okami really hadn't been to the Research and Development Facility before but he had heard rumors the things that take place there but he doubted a good amount of them were true.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm
King sighed and smiled, he was never a fan of explaining himself, but then again. He gave Okami no idea of his plans before beginning on this walk. "Yes, the Head of Research and Development is an interesting man. I would like to know him better myself, and with your interesting poisons, i figured you might learn a thing or two yourself." King smiled and chuckled slightly. That was only the first stop. The sun warmed his face as he tilted his head, looking to the sky again. He continued to walk past the next few turns, fairly positive the next was the one they wanted to take.  

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:55 pm
Okami looked at King strangely as he started to wonder what the Head of Research and Development was truly like. He had guessed he would be some sort of science freak or 'geek' as some may say. "Learn a thing or two?" Okami narrowed his eyes at the mere thought of learning something, at least about poisons, as he pretty much figured he was the master at poisons as well as antidotes, at least in the gotei thirteen's ranks. "So...is that where were going now.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:15 pm
King noticed Okami's unease and waved his hand through the air. There were many interesting things at the Research and Development Facility, and many dangerous things as well. If they learned nothing from their visit, at least it would waste time.

"Yes, we will be there shortly now I believe. It should be an... interesting visit to say the least."

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm
Okami would simply look down towards the ground kicked up a little dirt before letting out a sigh. He then looked around the area to see if he had actually beein in the area before just to keep himself slightly entertained on the walk but it didn't seem to go that way. Eventually he just began to think about poisons and antidotes and it wasn't long before he began to say his ideas out loud "A poison that stops aging, no, stops body aging...wait...arn't those the same...wait..uh..uh...sleepy sleep poison, yea lets start with that."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:30 pm
King drooped his head as he heard Okami begin thinking aloud. He smiled and withheld his laughter. Luckily they were just outside the Facility now. He stopped a few yards short of the entry and looked at the massive building. He wondered what secrets were held inside, what miracles, and what curses. He shook his head in an attempt to rid himself of these thoughts.

"Here we are now. Quite a magnificent building, though most of it is underground...ready Okami?" He realized he didn't need to ask the Lieutenant if he was prepared. He was sure Okami would follow him just to please him, if nothing else as his Captain. He smiled, hoping he'd find this trip somewhat rewarding.

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:54 pm
Okami would conintue to think outloud until he heard the captains voice. He then immediatly stopped and got into an 'attention' like stance as he nodded his head "Yes sir" Okami didn't want to embarass his cpatain when he got into the facility so he began to put on his 'act' as he seemed almost like a soldier.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:10 pm
King couldn't help but laugh a little at Okami's reaction. He smiled and shook his head, he was hoping to learn something from the Captain of Squad 12. Then again, there were more stops to be had during this 'outing'.

"Alright then, here we go.'

{Exits to Research and Development Laboratories}  

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 pm
Okami felt a little embarrased but he did not want to embarass his captain so he held his position until he started. Once he did Okami followed behind keep a marching pace by mumbling 'left,right' under his breath as he walked.

(Exits to Research and dEvelopment Laboratories)  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff