Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Why does the Shotgun feel it fails 10% of the time?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilkiller95

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 pm
ii M u D K ii P zz
There's a little thing called STOPPING POWER you should try it some time ._.
i do use stopping power. anything else to me is just stupid  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:00 pm
ArmasTermin
I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you just need practice. The vertical foregrip helps a lot, and make sure you're aware of your effective range. At the right range, pulling the trigger of the SPAS-12 is like flipping your enemy's off switch.

xD I agree. and I'd say the best attachment is the grip for the SPAS-12  

Damned Nightmare

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 pm
Devilkiller95
Im always usiing the SPAS-12 because its a fun weapon to use and i shoot someone in a match, they kepp walking away or they shoot me and then i see the killcam, i shot and mis. Pisses me off. If u hate this s h i t, then please comment and complain as much as u need. Thank u.

Erm, theres this new thing for fps games, its called aiming.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 pm
I don't mean to brag, but I have improved my skill on the spas-12. Just today on this one match I used the spas-12 only, and kept getting friggin one shot kills. I came in 2nd place btw. Oh yeah oh yeah its my birthday, its my birthday.  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:16 pm
dannyxcorekid
I don't mean to brag, but I have improved my skill on the spas-12. Just today on this one match I used the spas-12 only, and kept getting friggin one shot kills. I came in 2nd place btw. Oh yeah oh yeah its my birthday, its my birthday.

Well happy birthday, and nice job on the spas-12. What was the ending score?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 pm
Uhh. 28ish? death under 10 for sure, on favela. What I remember mostly is that I was getting mad at the harriers that kept coming.  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm
dannyxcorekid
Uhh. 28ish? death under 10 for sure, on favela. What I remember mostly is that I was getting mad at the harriers that kept coming.

lol harriers, xD I remember those things... got bored of using them, because sometimes some retard will put a harrier right on below mine, so when theirs gets destroyed, I lost it too xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:46 pm
I didn't know that can happen..... But dude, usually when they send them out, you know how they send bombs? That usually kills me :/  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 pm
lol If i hear harriers and I dont have a launcher i just camp in a building and shoot... I always have a scope, fck all other attachments... unless its a snipezor of course XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 pm
Are you talking about acog or a snipe gun? I'm guessing your talking about the acog because its an attachment :]  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 pm
I dont really care what scope I use, generally I use holographic cuz it looks smexy xD, except in skid row, in skid row i Use m16 and silencer, then I start raping by shooting through this one corner that EVERYONE goes through xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Oh yeah? I'm crazy with the P90 red dot attachment. That just might be my favorite gun with its attachment.  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:15 pm
dannyxcorekid
Oh yeah? I'm crazy with the P90 red dot attachment. That just might be my favorite gun with its attachment.

o.o P90 huh? then that sounds to me like you would be good on Rust, the trick to rust is, never stay in the same spot, stay on the move and look behind you every now and then  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 pm
Rust? Hell yeah, also good with scrapyard, terminal, and also highrise. But sniping is good here and there to.  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 pm
I love rust, all I need to own is my UMP45 biggrin  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items