Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
WHERE'D EVERYONE FREAK'N GO !?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whatever
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Especially if she doesn't want to do it everytime you get the urge.
Well, you can't expect another human being to be in perfect biological sync with you, now can you? xp What if she were in the mood and you weren't? eek

Real relationships are a give and take. They may be a pain, but you get more out of them in the end. It's a personal choice. Although, it wouldn't hurt you to have a conversation every now and then that doesn't require typing. xd

*posts something else that's totally unpredictable and catches everyone off guard* surprised

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm
dudex: oh I see.  

Sweetkitty

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm
purpleravenhawk
xwhateverxdudex
Especially if she doesn't want to do it everytime you get the urge.
Well, you can't expect another human being to be in perfect biological sync with you, now can you? xp What if she were in the mood and you weren't? eek

Real relationships are a give and take. They may be a pain, but you get more out of them in the end. It's a personal choice. Although, it wouldn't hurt you to have a conversation every now and then that doesn't require typing. xd

*posts something else that's totally unpredictable and catches everyone off guard* surprised

Most guys (as the stereotype goes) are ALWAYS in the mood.

Right, a give and take relationship.
Give me sex, or I take back my hentai. LOL ^.^
(gotta have something when the girls not in the mood)

My longest coversations (usually) also have me sitting at the computer so the other person can guide me to funny things.

Sweetkitty
dudex: oh I see.

See?
I have very little reason to exit my house.
Let alone my room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 pm
Actually, there are guys who aren't always in the mood. 3nodding  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:04 pm
Dudex: well, you have a nothing day.

NO FUN!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm
Guys always being in the mood is a terrible stereotype that only damages them. It's made society raise girls into seeing men as predators and a threat to always be wary of and it also puts this bizarre expectation on men to always be these sex machines. I heard of a recent study that was done that showed that men aren't any hornier or want sex any more than women do. It's simply society that creates all these myths to make women look like their sexual desire is always dead and allows men to openly be horny.  

Iakun

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm
Fascinating! I'll have to look for that study so I can read more. It's entirely plausible, outside of the unusual cases that actually match the stereotype.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 pm
I'll try and look for it. I actually shouldn't have called it a study, geez. I don't know if it's really a study or just a survey of some sort.  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:06 pm
purpleravenhawk

Well I said "as the stereotype goes" - meaning there are exceptions.

Besides, even if the girl is in the mood and the guy isn't - most guys (note the exception) can get in the mood extremely quickly. (even if they don't want to be in the mood)

Sweetkitty

NO FUN!

My favorate type of day.

Iakun
Guys always being in the mood is a terrible stereotype that only damages them. It's made society raise girls into seeing men as predators and a threat to always be wary of and it also puts this bizarre expectation on men to always be these sex machines. I heard of a recent study that was done that showed that men aren't any hornier or want sex any more than women do. It's simply society that creates all these myths to make women look like their sexual desire is always dead and allows men to openly be horny.

Did no one see my "as the stereotype goes" comment?
I know that girls (as a whole) are just as horny as guys (as a whole) - My only question is, where is the one that's just as horny as me... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 pm
Probably married. xd Or in Amsterdam.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm
xwhateverxdudex
purpleravenhawk

Well I said "as the stereotype goes" - meaning there are exceptions.

Besides, even if the girl is in the mood and the guy isn't - most guys (note the exception) can get in the mood extremely quickly. (even if they don't want to be in the mood)

Sweetkitty

NO FUN!

My favorate type of day.

Iakun

Did no one see my "as the stereotype goes" comment?
I know that girls (as a whole) are just as horny as guys (as a whole) - My only question is, where is the one that's just as horny as me... rofl

She's outside the house. lulz Guess you won't find her. *teasing*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 am
Purple & Iakun:
I^.^
Both of you made me LOL - except for one thing... where's amsterdam?

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm
rolleyes Netherlands. Famous for being THE city for sexual adventures.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
I heard they had prostitutes in shop windows and stuff too in some red light district.  

Iakun

Jealous_Monster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 pm
i've already laid claim to her? my girlfriend is younger then me so is rather...vivacious it keeps up with me just fine but at times i do wonder if i keep up with her.

as for the conversation i wouldn't say i'm anymore or less horny then any other guy or girl. i'd like to say i'm around average but i don't really compare myself to others cause i don't care to know if my girl is happy and i'm happy then that's all that matters to me.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff