Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun peers through the mask.

"I've been made captain of the ANBU squads by Luo-sama. This woman has been causing trouble for Luo and the Mist. She has also killed at Cloud genin. By orders of Luo, we are to interrogate her and return her to the mist."

((there is no way you could tell it was me >.< ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol, he didnt even leave like an hour ago, so....yeah. Also, seriously Raiden's irritated about this so someone needs to explain. Also, if its over a cloud nin he's gonna be happy as hell, after the stunt in mist he.....doesn't liek the cloud much at all))

((Dizzle is a rouge))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm
((Uhhh can i be a dragon and attack them just for fun))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:27 pm
((we actually have permission fromt he cloud to hunt down and kill Dizzle and they won't interfere. twisted I like my new job ))  

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:29 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden looked at Mizu then back at Yun. "Regardless don't be making a scene in my office....plus you know what happens when you try to get around the dragons. At any rate, I need to ask her a few questions of my own. So please, stay awhile and let me be done with her" He said as he made a motion of his hand for them to sit down. The two bone dragons blocked the only entrance, still growling and wanting blood but stayed put. "I insist, you owe me that much Yun" He said with a slight smile on his face.

Raiden the Blue Lightning

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:31 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol, he didnt even leave like an hour ago, so....yeah. Also, seriously Raiden's irritated about this so someone needs to explain. Also, if its over a cloud nin he's gonna be happy as hell, after the stunt in mist he.....doesn't liek the cloud much at all))

((Dizzle is a rouge))

((Raiden doesn't know that, and I didn't either XD I/Raiden thought he was still with cloud))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:32 pm
((my bad, let me edit my post i didnt see cain's))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 pm
((let the dragons play ha ha they arnt that bad once you avoid them.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 pm
((I answered you, damn it shru. btw, did u edit your post?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:39 pm
((Do we all agree that Mizu is Dead?))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:40 pm
((I did, and Hiro don't kill her in my office, thats provoking the dragons and you don't want that. I need to ask her a few things as well so...please....I insist stay awhile mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 pm
((also, there is no f**ken way you can tell its me in a robe with an ANBU mask on))  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:45 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Hiro smirked, She fell for the trap. As soon as his last handsign was formed, Mizus body stiffened. Hiro was now controllong the water in her body with a forbidden jutsu. "You are so Naive, Mizu." Hiro took out a kunai and slashed at her throat.

The jutsu used is a water jutsu in the forum in the guild. I'm on my wii. After doing a series of handsigns, the user will take control over the victim. The victim has will power but Since Mizu is a genin and Hiro is a sanin, The power of the jutsu is stronger. I'm right in front of you and you fell for a trap. Death is inevitable.)

((Sorry, I'm a trained assassin working for Jedi, not a negotiater.
Its been done. She is dead.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:45 pm
Cain the Blade
((also, there is no f**ken way you can tell its me in a robe with an ANBU mask on))

((1) byakungan sees through your mask
2) Dragons have your scent, so they respond accordingly allowing me to know
3) Your chakra dude....
4) You didn't even leave like an hour or so ago from the rock, so....yeah. I don't think you disguised yourself as best as you could of))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:46 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Hiro_Uzaki
Hiro smirked, She fell for the trap. As soon as his last handsign was formed, Mizus body stiffened. Hiro was now controllong the water in her body with a forbidden jutsu. "You are so Naive, Mizu." Hiro took out a kunai and slashed at her throat.

The jutsu used is a water jutsu in the forum in the guild. I'm on my wii. After doing a series of handsigns, the user will take control over the victim. The victim has will power but Since Mizu is a genin and Hiro is a sanin, The power of the jutsu is stronger. I'm right in front of you and you fell for a trap. Death is inevitable.)

((Sorry, I'm a trained assassin working for Jedi, not a negotiater.
Its been done. She is dead.))

((you have to let her post dude, not an auto kill))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff