Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Main Room
New to The Writer's Club House? POST HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:37 pm
Username: Acoustic Chick2
Real Name / Nicknames: Call me A/C
How long have you been going Gaia? About a year
How long have you been writing for? Rping and fanfics for about five years.
What types of Genre do you like to write? I usually write for particularly interesting anime/mangas.
One random fact about yourself: Errr... uuuhhh... My toes are always cold.
Additional Information: I like sarcasm and humor but I'm a sucker for romance. My FF.net URL is http://www.fanfiction.net/~iamnaught and I have one story up for Read or Die.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 pm
Username: clm640
Real Name / Nicknames: Just clm is fine.
How long have you been going Gaia? For almost a year.
How long have you been writing for? Since I could write sentences.
What types of Genre do you like to write? Fantasy and Romance mainly.
One random fact about yourself: I've been so busy lately it's insane.
Additional Information: I love to read and write. Also, I've been trying my luck with poetry and I think I've been getting pretty good. Here's a haiku because I'm too lazy to actually write a real poem.

The Writer's Clubhouse
A club house for writers and
literate people.

clm640
Crew

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm
I love Read or Die! It's actually my favorite Anime.
Haha, I remembered I tried to Cosplay Anita(:

@clm Haha, I applaud(:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 pm
Username: Phantogirl456
Real Name / Nicknames: (Optional) Samantha but I STRONGLY perfer Sam
How long have you been going Gaia? Almost 2yrs
How long have you been writing for? 6 and a half years
What types of Genre do you like to write? Teen Romance
One random fact about yourself: I speak four languages and have several unfinished stories
Additional Information: I never focus on one idea for too long  

Neon Gypsy

Liberal Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss_Comet

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:49 pm
Hello hello helloo!
My username on gaia is: Miss_Comet
But you can call me! Haley orrr Miss Comet! (Get it? Do you?)
I'm 16 years old!
I've been on Gaia since I've been 13(roughly_
I've been writing since I could pick up a pencil!
I write in a lot of Genres but I really enjoy Murder Mysteries and Fantasy. But I *adore* writing stories with a twist!
One random fact about me is: I'm a hopeless optimistic romantic and *everybody* loves me! If people don't love me at first then they will!
Additional Information: I'm not perfect so be patient, but I do know some things and I try my very hardest to help those who need help!

Thank you for inviting me to join this guild I hope to have a lot of fun with everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:11 pm
Deceived Truth
I love Read or Die! It's actually my favorite Anime.
Haha, I remembered I tried to Cosplay Anita(:

ANITANITANITA!!! xD I heart Anita! You are awesome. smile My fic is Junior/Anita just because they are so cute. I'm working on a new one crossing Read or Die with Crest of the Stars.  

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Candii Nomi

6,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 pm
Username: Flirty Morgana McTeaser
Real Name / Nicknames: Naya or Naomi (which are my real names)
How long have you been going Gaia? Well Almost a year on two different accounts will be a full year as of July I think 7th? Idk don't really pay attention
How long have you been writing for? Um wow probably since I could read and write so probably age of five? Idk something like that.
What types of Genre do you like to write? Whatever comes to mind I guess. I could be romance one day, a roleplay the next, and a horror the next.
One random fact about yourself: I can solve a rubiks cube may not be under a minute but I can still solve one.
Additional Information: Just well HEY haha  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Username: Crystal Hope
Real Name / Nicknames: If I tell you, I have to kill you biggrin [Just kidding]
How long have you been going Gaia?
Good question, maybe 4-5 years.
How long have you been writing for?
Well, ever since I went to school. But if you mean “when I started to write stories/poerty for fun”, I might have started 4 years ago… maybe.
What types of Genre do you like to write?
Poems, fanfiction, fantasty, action
One random fact about yourself:
I love Anime, games and my two cats XD
Additional Information: My grammar might not be perfect. So tell me if I made a mistake, it would help me so much.  

Crystal Hope

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 pm
Username: Silly Ally 1202
Real Name / Nicknames: Allyson/Kitty (idk, people jus started calling me that ^_^)
Age : 14- but I skipped a grade. I'm in 9th, almost 10th =D
How long have you been going Gaia? For I think... about a year
How long have you been writing for? Ever. I had this little stash of stories I had hidden in the back of a chair that I found a year ago. I've renewed some of the stories, making them better. But for a 6 year old, I think I did good.
What types of Genre do you like to write? Fiction. And only Fiction. Mainly fantasy, but some times about animes or teen titans (My fav cartoon)
One random fact about yourself: I dressed as a playboy kitty for last halloween. (maybe that's why they call me kitty XD) and my best friend was a puppy.
Additional Information: I love art. Any art. Whether that be music or visual, writing or cooking. But most of all drama =^.^=  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:34 pm
Username: Cassandrahaven.
Real Name: Cassandra but I go by Cassie. Or I guess Cas. Or give me a nickname only you can use(:
How long have you been on Gaia: Since the last day of 2009.
How long have you been writing: Pfft. Since I learned how to write.
Genre: Random stories. Poems. Trying to do a novel or two.
Random fact: I'm not really a people person.
Additional Info: Really I haven't read the rules but don't flip yet please. I am totally overwelmed right now and just wanted to post in here and maybe makes friends. Anyway, if you really want to know something about me read my profile. That's about the only place I feel like sharing something. Like I said, not much of a people person but feel free to change that, kay?  

Cassandrahaven

The WCH Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:04 pm
Paramore = Love<3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Username:iicandypoison
Real Name / Nicknames: Kenzie, Kenz, Kenzy (:
How long have you been going Gaia? Ugh >.< I hate doing this because I can never remember.
How long have you been writing for? Several years. I have found so many notebooks back from fifth grade filled with stories I can barely understand xD
What types of Genre do you like to write? Fantasy, Poems, Teen romance, Horror Whatever I feel like writing at that time
One random fact about yourself:Im addicted to reading and I hate Milk chocolate, Tacos and Certain types pizzas. I also change my favorite band daily.
Additional Information: I am in my ziggy if your wondering razz

A Krysis

ArkAngell4Life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:22 pm
Username:Arkangell4life
Real Name / Nicknames: Isaura, Jenna, or Stryker.
How long have you been going Gaia? since a year or two after it started
How long have you been writing for? I started when I was about seven. I gave up around age ten and I realized it comes really easy to me at age twelve or thirteen---so then.
What types of Genre do you like to write? Fiction and life based poetry and stories
One random fact about yourself: I am a dancer and I manage a band

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 pm
Username: Sicone
Nicknames: Soubi or Sicone
How long have you been going Gaia? For several years now-since like middle school hahah.
How long have you been writing / RPing for? I've been writing since about fourth-fifth grade from my recollection. And began a very basic verbal RP esque type skill around then as well.
What types of Genre do you like to write? I write all kinds really, I like to try and get a feel of each thing.
One random fact about yourself: I'm a mass of contradictions in the sense that I'm quiet but will speak up if need be.
Additional Information: I'm a sophomore in college that likes to draw as well and am hoping to learn to play the guitar. I want to visit Japan and am religious but that does not mean I'll shove my faith on others. I'm respectful and open minded. I am a/an video gamer, anime fan, and manhwa and manga fan.  

Sicone

5,665 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

waiting4 a - -t r a in

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:51 pm
Username: Lost_girl_Iris
Real Name / Nicknames: Chelsea, Iris, Riz, Rizzy... I have tons of them...
How long have you been going Gaia? 4 years
How long have you been writing / RPing for? Um, like 6 years I suppose.
What types of Genre do you like to write? Fantasy/Sci-Fi
One random fact about yourself: I'm a ginger! Red power! xD
Additional Information: I absolutely love the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I'm a former band geek and former guard nerd. I'm obsessed with the shows Lost and Heroes and I'm am ALWAYS listening to music.  
The Main Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff