Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:41 pm
S-rank, Akatsuki, Deadly Secret
User ImageMakoto Uchiha

Makoto smiles an evil smile that he rarely made. "Alright." He was glad he was given a more interesting mission since getting Clouds was easy since he already had them. His sharingan spins a little with delight and he disappears.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:13 pm
The seal on Kasumi's ring would activate once again and she would hear the deep voice of Makoto speaking. "I couldn't find the rock villages jutsu, it seems the the tsuchikage himself is carrying the scrolls with him. I will see what I can do to obtain them." The seal then immediately deactivates.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 pm
"Kasumi? I've enver heard of 'angels' on earth before, what are these creatures?" Sona asked, a peek of curiosity shock over her face, tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm
((Sorry ive been away you know me.))

"hello who might you be?" Shoko asks to the man talking to Sona in her house. She saw him in the meeting room, but has no idea who he is.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 am
((Just pointing out jedi that scrapples isn't here, we can communicate though the rings))

Kasumi turned to Sona and walked over. "You don't even know about Angels ether? Did you live under a rock or something?" She asked since Sona knew nothing about Akatsuki nor Angels. Kasumi sat down with a sigh. "Angels are the oppisite of demons, they were created by the gods in hope to get rid of them. They were basicly made to kill you. Each demon has an angel counterpart and have powers that rival yours. Your is the Two Winged Angel, I know it an angel of fire that's fire burns hotter then the sun...But thats all I know so far." Kasumi said since she hadn't researched the angels much.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko cleans up her dishes and walks about her house, inspecting how clean it is...not bad really. Something has come to Shoko's mind of lately and she must ask Kasumi, but never seems to be the right time. She really loves being close to her love like this, but she worries that in all likely hood, she will be put on the back burner as everyone else gets to have fun. Why does she still think like this? it drives her absolutely mad. Shoko walks up to her loft and looks over her weapons. Taking off her battle gear and sealing it up in a nice locked and hidden place, Shoko feels wonderful with all that weight off her.

Eris5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 pm
"I know some on akatsuki but there wasen't much information on them. Angels....not a single book apon them I could ever find to know of rivals of the demons." Sona stated, her book reading when younger was imense then when she is now.
[[i've been getting sick again....school food is making me so hungry i refuse to eat anymore....blehh]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"I can't believe you didn't know about Angels." Shoko looks wide-eyed at Sona. Shoko has heard the word around the villages. She used to act as an ambassador to many villages and seen a couple of the winged-beings herself. "You really were in danger and you didn't even know it. Who was hiding you? who was hiding your vision? Was it that man, the father of that child?" Shoko looks concerned for Sona, she has seen many a great shinobi killed by parenthood. Many lifes becoming immensely boring and never changing. The routine day-to-day becomes so drab and devoid of life that one begins to mimic such a lifestyle. The personality can only take so much...just how strong Sona's personality is still a question to Shoko.

Eris5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:18 pm
"Tetsuo? He was the one that helped me explore a bit outside of sand! But I guess no one can learn about something, if they don't ask first right? Or never heard of it....sand is pretty desilent compared to others." She said, rubbing her head. Tetsuo was porbaly worried about her. "Katsuor protected me within the village, not telling me of more then just Akatsuki dangers....was he the one hiding it?" Sona thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Tetsuo..." Shoko says looking away, she looks out over the canopy of this perfectly hidden forest. "...Sona, I fear for the outcome of your life, with that child on the way." She looks out the window still while talking. "The world can be an unfair place for some people, the ninja world especially. I ended up killing my parents, mostly in fact of improper ninja technique and control...It is not a path you want to have a kid be forced into. The ninja world is not a beautiful thing to be born into." Shoko looks to her hands, palms smiling at her and chewing on something...

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:09 pm
Kasumi sighed. "All this mushy s**t is making me sick, I'm off to my room." She said as she disappeared into the metal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:09 pm
"Sona you will have to make a decision yourself. I will leave you to my house and to your own thoughts." Shoko walks upstairs to her loft then outside to a high balcony where her clay bird can pick her up and she can thus leave Sona to her own thoughts. Shoko leaves the area biskly just sitting atop her flying bird.  

Eris5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:26 pm
"I killed mine too...I'll protect my child from the harmful world...." "And cure it." She smiled, looking down when Shoko left, "Katsuro-kun never told me of more dangers, Tetsuo is unexplainable to conjure up yet..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Kasumi appeared back in Shoko's room with a smile on her face. "Ok Sona so mind helping me with your Nibi powers?" She said cheerfully.  

Masumi H Dekata

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces