Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Whats so good about xbox? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choice?
PS3
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Xbox 360
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
WII
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Your mom in bed
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
Sir Different
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different
well the site a went throught put performance as console engine wise..sure the ps3 wins but developers have easier time making games on xbox than ps3...thus why almost all multiplatform games arrive weeks – if not months – after their 360 versions.

Yes, but I will prefer waiting for a game to come out on PS3 that is great quality, and blu-ray and such over buying it at the first moment with so many glitches on the 360
adding a hdmi cable would be a sufficient for gaming plus theres updates to remove those glitches... but givin all the other catagories.....youd rather get the ps3 becuz of blu-ray

that is one, and the fact that the price of buying 1 year of xbox live is almost the exact equivalent of an actual game -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 pm
I just like xbox better.
sure sure, ps3 has blu-ray.
at least xbox isn't made by SONY. confused  

Disturb The Universe

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:21 pm
Disturb The Universe
I just like xbox better.
sure sure, ps3 has blu-ray.
at least xbox isn't made by SONY. confused

Erm whats wrong with sony?
Blu-ray effects the games too, as in the only way to scratch a game is to actually want too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm
1 year 50$ thats 12 months unless your planning on buyin a game every month it would totally be bad 1 less game for ya to buy...for a game like cod-ff13-or battlefield itll be more than enuff to squeeze 3-4 months into... 50 is worth the gold membership..take into account your fav game might not come out for another 4 months..ya go time to save.. plus ya got arcade to play with your friends  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:30 pm
Sir Different
1 year 50$ thats 12 months unless your planning on buyin a game every month it would totally be bad 1 less game for ya to buy...for a game like cod-ff13-or battlefield itll be more than enuff to squeeze 3-4 months into... 50 is worth the gold membership..take into account your fav game might not come out for another 4 months..ya go time to save.. plus ya got arcade to play with your friends

um, PSN has something similar to the arcade as well...

again 1 year $50... almost enough for a game  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 pm
again 50 is worth the 12 months the gold membership has to offer  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Sir Different
again 50 is worth the 12 months the gold membership has to offer

Again you could buy a game with it, the fact about that is... plenty of good games come out in just a single year, the 50 bucks you use even though its recession time is not a smart choice seeing as how you could just buy a game with it anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 pm
seriously..an average reccession last 8-10 months.. you subscribe now and buy cod and itll prolly last you a games worth...and how often do ya buy games..there is such a thing as gamefly..go try out the game before buying it blockbuters as well for local  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:51 pm
Sir Different
seriously..an average reccession last 8-10 months.. you subscribe now and buy cod and itll prolly last you a games worth...and how often do ya buy games..there is such a thing as gamefly..go try out the game before buying it blockbuters as well for local

Erm, the recession we are in right now is much longer than that. I have CoD but its not the point. Gamefly is a fail as well, if you are going to play games it sucks you have to pay 15 bucks a month to rent games, let alone the time to wait to receive the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm
average recession..there are other ways to rent games..from a friend, a local blockbuster, or be smart and read review of games that worth the money... but anyways a game usally last me more than a month plus since i play witha bunch of buddies and doin gamebattles i could be playin this game for 2-3 months or more..so $50 for xbox live the advantages it gives you-is to me makes the 360 better than the ps3..  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm
Sir Different
average recession..there are other ways to rent games..from a friend, a local blockbuster, or be smart and read review of games that worth the money... but anyways a game usally last me more than a month plus since i play witha bunch of buddies and doin gamebattles i could be playin this game for 2-3 months or more..so $50 for xbox live the advantages it gives you-is to me makes the 360 better than the ps3..

from a friend sure, but we own all the same games, block buster is pretty expensive, and reviews of a lot of games are incorrect, for most of the time I end up liking the games as well as many other people I know, $50 is still to expensive.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:20 pm
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different

from a friend sure, but we own all the same games, block buster is pretty expensive, and reviews of a lot of games are incorrect, for most of the time I end up liking the games as well as many other people I know, $50 is still to expensive.

you seem to be focusing more on the price then anything else. THe membership is worth it because you never really run out of things to do. You have the arcade which you get to download a bucketload of crap from. Movies and last fm and you have party chat. A game gets ******** IT . Put on that head phone and talk to people.  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 pm
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different

you seem to be focusing more on the price then anything else. THe membership is worth it because you never really run out of things to do. You have the arcade which you get to download a bucketload of crap from. Movies and last fm and you have party chat. A game gets ******** IT . Put on that head phone and talk to people.

erm, price is a large thing dude you cant pay for it you cant use it. PSN store has all of that, free internet, web browser, can hook up to media centers on lap tops, soon will be getting party chat, and did I mention FREE ONLINE!! The money you use on xbl can be used to buy a game... oh yeah, blu-ray player, and all games are blu-ray discs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:29 pm
is the issue here that the xbox live cost 50 for a year...well buy the ones that 3 months for 20...its a rip off but itll save that 30 for the so called "game" you want to buy  

Sir Different

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm
ll B r i g h t ll
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different

erm, price is a large thing dude you cant pay for it you cant use it. PSN store has all of that, free internet, web browser, can hook up to media centers on lap tops, soon will be getting party chat, and did I mention FREE ONLINE!! The money you use on xbl can be used to buy a game... oh yeah, blu-ray player, and all games are blu-ray discs.

you keep going back to the same thing over and over. Blu-ray is something that could be added to the xbox and it could be in the next system. look honestly i see no point in arguing. I have all the systems and i like the xbox. w/e,,,  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff