Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Captain's Meeting Hall
Captains Meeting - The Revealed [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi smiled at Kairu when he asked about the meeting. “King’s words are correct Kairu san, and I am glad you are here. The meeting is important, so I must have all captains here before I even begin. So please be patient. I am sure the rest will be here soon. Kasumi let out a stress relieving breath. She ’Said’ the captains would be here soon. But in all honesty she was not sure when they would come. Usually it was not so bad waiting for the rest to appear, but her heart was still frantic.

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 am
Chiaki fell asleep for awhile and when she woke up she notice the hell butterfly. "Oh my, I'm late!!" She panicked. She jumped out from her chair and ran to go to the Captain's Meeting Hall. She stopped and stood there and let out a sigh. She entered and said, "Konnichiwa, I'm sorry I'm late.. I kinda fell asleep." She sweatdropped. "Hi Taichou Kasumi-sama, is the meeting about arrancars? They always give us a headache." She sighed.  

Kaizoku Deej

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:09 am
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

"I'm glad you are finally here Chiaki san, and although your suspicions are correct, I can not say much untill the other captains arrive I'm afraid." Kasumi shook her head. Regardless of few of the captains already suspecting what this meeting was about, she needed to have the discussion brought furthur with the rest of the captains.

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm
Kairu smiled, "well I am sure they will be here soon, hopefully, do to the urgency of this meeting and the way the situation has some of the Captains acting I would guess we are either planning an attack or they are, if my suspicions are correct we will not be able to fight in the living world due to the fact that more innocent people will die and more destruction to the living world would be made." Kairu sat there his eyes still closed from when he sat down.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:56 pm
Kaitou recieved the hell butterfly and he races to the meeting hall as fast as he can.

"Sorry im late everyone, what did i miss?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 am
"Oh, the other captains are not here yet, seems to be that I'm not the only who's late." She said. She averted her gaze to the incoming captain. "Hi Kaitou Taichou, you're not the only one who's late." She greeted.  

Kaizoku Deej

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am
King was becoming bored, he could only count things hanging from the ceiling so many times. He looked around and noticed more Captains present, he was sure this wasn't everyone. Not yet, which meant more waiting. "Isn't there anyway to get the rest of the Captain's here? Now? This is getting drawn out, and most of us know what this meeting is about. We're just waiting to get the finer details Kasumi, I mean Head-Captain..." Kind did not respond well when he was bored, or annoyed. Which wouldn't be bad, but these emotions usually coincided with him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi’s eyes flickered towards King as she heard the informalities of her name being spoken. He quickly fixed his so blatant mistake, but her eyes narrowed non the less.
“King san, Please do not forget who I am. Here is a place of formality and respect. Now lets be more mindful of that. Also I can absolutely not start this meeting without the other captains. I believe we are waiting on two more. No details will be discussed until then. Now please be patient.” Her eyes were hard, almost cold. She was beginning to get irritated. Whether it was her lack of nerves, or perhaps she was becoming intolerant of other peoples blunders….No….She was still stressed about what was going to happen next. Most cases she was rarely unsettled by such trivial things. But these were no times to joke around.

User Image

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:21 pm
Kairu kept his eyes closed as they talked his question has not been answered and his view of the meeting was not even noticed or they were postponing the respond, "so does this mean I am right or did you not hear my view on this meeting?" Kairu asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 am
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi's eyes waverd at Kairu's words. She had been in such deep thought she so blatantly ignored, yet ANOTHER person.
"Forgive me Kairu san. I would usually stress small tips and hint as to what is going on, but i can not. I must wait untill the other two captains arrive. I can not even tell you if your are right in your suspicions." Her look grew soft, in her silent apology. She sighed with more thoughts once again bombarding her mind.

User Image

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:28 pm
Kairu smiled "ok wellI can wait i need a nap anyways." Kairu said as he dozed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 am
Hikari came running into the hall, bursting the door open. She saw all the other captains were already present. Feeling embarrassed, she cleared her throat and straightened, still out of breath. She walked in and bowed. "My apologies everyone. I got a little caught up and didn't notice the butterfly. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting." Her face felt hot out of embarrassment as she looked up at Kasumi, the head captain.
As she found a place to stand, she looked around. 'Isn't one captain missing?' She sighed, relieved. 'that means I'm not the only one.'
Her eyes stopped on one of the captains, she felt even more embarrassed to see that one of the captains had even fallen asleep, waiting for her.

[sorry guys, our internet connection had a problem and so I couldn't reply earlier.]  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:19 am
Kairu heard a footstep and smiled "Hikari is that you?" without opening his eyes he caught her scent which was enough for him to tell who it was. Kairu kept his eyes closed and straightened his legs out to relax more.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm
Kurei arrived at the main doors just outside of the hall with Magaru not far behind him. He reached forward with both arms and parted the doors ahead of him, revealing the captains who had arrived long before them. Glancing at each one briefly, he moved to take his place, without explanation for his tardiness, in the group and await for the meeting to begin. As he stood quietly, Kurei hunched over and crossed his arms, becoming a temporary mental fortress.

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain's Meeting Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash