Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:17 pm
Rachel flinched back, staring wide eyed at the boy, at a complete loss for words.

HK then cleared his robotic and non-existant throat.

"We are currently staring at an idiot who has seemed to piss off the captain of this ship - who is the grandmother of my Master here, Lady Baron." He said, giving a chuckle.
"Now... Boy. I don't suppose you could show us where the Gray Baron resides? I would LOVE to get rid of his damned present already my Master's parents forced onto her to give to him."

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:18 pm
The boy grunted, pointing at the very back of the ship.
"The old fart's watching a show called 'Lost'." he said, walking back onto the ship.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:56 am
"'Lost'? Oh dear, oh dear." HK shook his head.

"I heard it ends terribly! Some human nonsense about three different realms and what not... Tell me. Is he close to finishing it? I'd just love - I mean hate. I'd HATE to spoil the shitty ending for him." He asked, staring right at the boy.

"I... I'm just gonna go..." Rachel mumbled, continuing to stare at the boy weirdly as she crept off onto the ship.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:56 am
"Sure...Go ahead and spoil it for him...You'll lose your head for it too..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:18 pm
"...I see then." HK said monotonously. "I will keep silent then, as my head is a very key part." He groaned, walking onto the ship.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:25 pm
".....Waaaaait a minute..." The kid said, slowly looking over at Rachel and narrowing his eyes.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:34 pm
"And do keep in mind of who she is, and who I am." HK said with a cheery tone.

"Lady is VERY protective of anyone that is even remotely related to her. And I have been assigned to knock out all threats to the Master. So in other words - don't touch her harmfully. I'd rather not shock you, Sir."

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm
The kid thought for a moment.
"......Do you like oil..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm
"Yes. But nothing cheap." HK grunted, shaking his head.

"The cheap oil damages my systems.................................... Why?"

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 pm
"Future reference..." The kid said, walking back towards the bridge.
"HEY YOU OLD CROW! YOUR GRANDAUGHTER'S HERE!" He barked at the top of his lungs.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm
Rachel had also made her way to the bridge, and was standing beside the captain's chair when the boy made himself known. All she could do was stared at him wide eyed, and jaw dropped. He was nothing more but a dead man walking in her eyes...

"...Thank you, Mattaius." Lady growled, her glare once again reappearing and crawling on Mattaius' skin.
She then turned to Rachel, the hatred of the glare disappearing but not the glare itself.
"I'd introduce you to this buffoon but he's not the type you should be around..." She grunted.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:02 pm
"Oh yeah! Because you're MUCH better company!" Matthias barked, staring at Lady.
"'Cause, yeah! A granny stuck on 'b***h-mode' is ALWAYS a GREAT role model! I at least know what the ******** is real and what's not you SENILE BACKWARDS OLD BAT!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:09 pm
Two blasts of a pistol could be heard as Mattaius's feet suddenly began bleeding...

"Well look at that." Lady grumbled, tucking away her pistol. "Looks like someone needs to visit the medical bay." She growled, glaring at Mattaius, then glancing at Rachel.

"...Rachel... Why don't you show him there."

"...But.. But... Gran... St--"

"Go on. Take him. You need a check up anyway." She grumbled, getting up from her chair and walking off the bridge, whacking Mattaius on the forehead as she passed by. Hard.

Rachel just stared at Mattaius, unsure of what to do. Or what to even say.

Meanwhile...

"Ding dong~" HK cooed in the back of the ship, standing not far away from the Gray Baron in his room.
"Present from one Gillian Brahn."

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:14 pm
Matt's eye twitched from both attacks. The bullets went through the feet and were stuck in the soles of his boots...
"Old, crusty hyena..." he groaned, a bit dazed as he began stagger towards the med bay...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:14 am
"...You know... It's things like that that get your feet shot..." Rachel sighed, walking over and grabbing him by the arm to help him balance.
"You need to stop talking like that before she puts one in your head."

".........OLD FART WHO STALKED DEMI CHARMEINE! I GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU FROM HER HUSBAND!!" HK barked now.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff