Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 3 Tie: Ryu & Yumi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Yumi was a true fool, he believed Ryu to be weak but he did not know that Yumi had took the eyes from a friend in order to solve a age old hatred. As Yumi came to view on instict Ryu's eyes fixated on his legs, the fastest moving part of his body. As the Sharingan observed the movement Ryu launched himself behind the Ember clone just as the Sand clone shot forward for Yumi. As the Sand clone passed the Ember clone and Ryu was many meters away the Ember clone detonated sending a deadly explosion of fire within 5 meters was a kill. Even if Yumi escaped the Sand Clone was now a large rushing slate of Glass that would most likely hit the boy even if only a minority. "I did not just take these, a fellow ninja and friend gave them to me... as a gift to settle something that has gone on for hundreds of years between my clan and yours. You are the blind one." He said as he ripped his vest and shirt from his body to reveal a Uchiha fan burnt into his left Pectoral. "Your clan enslaved my people and raped my family!" He breathed as he pinned his hair over his left eye... He was no fool the Sharingan's most notable feature was it's extensive use of Genjutsu. "I promised Ronmaru not to let my Hate dictate my life, but for your blindness I will either kill you or let you free... I'll have to see after the fight is over."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:47 pm
User ImageYumi glared at his opponent as he was just simply infuriating,but he didn't let his emotions control his moves nor let them surface as they kept being surpressed. Yumi's eyes followed Ryu's movements as he noticed him moving behind his clones and making the move to denoate them. He winced and jumped back just as the clones merged and exploded while finally unsheathing Amaterasu. If Ryu was looking at Yumi directly he'd get blinded fully by the blades overly reflective glare,in which he used to defend himself from some of the shrapel that came from the merged clones. Blowing the dark brown hair from his face Yumi started emotionlessly at Ryu as he spoke as he began to lightly tap his right foot on the ground;building charka slowly down to his feet as he re-sheathed his blade."Irritable......I would think that someone of your age would have more dignity......"Yumi said as he was much younger than Ryu,six years in fact but Ryu was acting like him when he was living with Sun Ce. His face didn't change as the child heard the other planning to kill him as Yumi kept his eyes locked onto him,"Then I guess there is nothing else to talk about."He said softly as Yumi skipped and feinted from the spot. Instantly,Ryu would get another blinding flash from Yumi's sword as he began to perform 'Three Steps under Shukuchi.' As this was a genin level,Ryu would be able to see it with his sharingan but the only thing was he woudn't be able to see if with his normal eye nor figure which spot Yumi would strike because there was no emotions,no killing intent;it would seem as if something of non-existences was approaching him as the tiles of the roofing ripped up from the speed Yumi took. As Ryu would,after his eyes would adjust from the flash,is Yumi coming at him as he waited until the last second to strike;juking to the right as if he was going to attack the side of his torso which was his sharingan side but instantly drew his blade to attack his side that didn't have the sharingan. His hand,still in that eagle claw,was cupping something in the mist of his fierce strike,aiming to drive up-and-in towards Ryu's rib cage now that there was open skin with him ripping a good portion of his clothing to show him the emblem.  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 pm
User Image

Aggravated Ryu took off to the left, when the flash hit, he switched so Daiki was now the dominate one unblinded. Daiki used the flash to also hide himself as he dove fromt he Sky scraper and slammed The Ninjato into the Graphite. Silently he used "Flame Spread." allowing the Graphite Wall to Char just enough for it to weaken as he sliced through it with his Ninjato. Ripping a hole in the Char Daiki fit himself through the hole and hid with his back on the wall just underneath the Light so he was completely invisible due to the light above him that went at an Angle it would block Yumi's Sharingan from seeing past it. He held his Ninjato ready, when Yumi showed his Face he would spear the sword into him and take off into the Dark room filled with Office panels and desks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 am
User Image Yumi looked in surprise that Ryu missed his attack and watch a glimmer of....what sorta seemed to be another person moving over the edge. He narrowed his eyes as he thought, So the bunny and the snake game? Yumi giggled in the same emotionless way as he whipped Amaterasu around and sheathed it back like a traditional samurai. He walked near the edge but didn't peak his head over as he knew that's what he'd want him to do;either that or they'd be fighting within the the sky scaper without the proctor even if it was for a few moments. Building up chakra into his hands,Yumi began to attack the edge of the building with multiple Asshou Palms;striking the edge until it broke and collapsed most of the hole that Ryu....or whatever he turned into trapped in. Body flickering quickly back,since this was a time based technique,Yumi began to Asshou palm the granite that his Shukuchi tripped up making yet another hole which would be diagonal to the hole that Yumi had closed off. Jumping into the air,Yumi reached back to grab something before briskly going through a series of hand-signs,"Katon:Housenka no Jutsu!!"He yelled out as he exhaled the chakra that was built up in his chest while doing an additional flick of his wrist right outside the burst of flames. Since Yumi did this in a matter of seconds,it would catch his opponent off guard especially since one exit was blocked off with broken fragments of rock,and another exit was being bombarded with multiple large balls of fire. But,what really would catch him off guard as that Yumi had placed explosive tags tied to kunai's in the mist of those balls of fire which was also ignited them. Three....two....one.... The floor Yumi was on would rattle and shake hard from the power of the multiple explosions directed in the area that Yumi expected his opponent to be,while his Sharingan looked in the now smoking hole to see if his opponent was downed. But his fighting demeanor and surpressed emotions kept him ready for any more surprises as Yumi never dropped his guard;even going so far as to lightly hover over his pearl handled sword while keeping on his tippy toes to ensure quick manuvers.  

Panthers7

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:43 am
((Go ahead and fight in the skyscraper if you like. biggrin I don't care.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 am
(( Lol X3 I rather stay in the sunlight sweatdrop Plus I gotta see how he gets outta this technique first =^^=))  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 pm
(Lol Granite and Graphite Char, not burn That attack did nothing but made the Ground unstable. When you touch ground you'll fall through and Die while I can get away.)

((Lol I love science... You basically just killed yourself but I'm going to see how you get out of it.))

User Image

Daiki grinned as the fire blasted the Granite building. He stood perfectly still just listening to the sound of the rock expanding and turning a deep black. As soon as Yumi touched the ground above the support of the building would give out and he would collapse from the roof down to the top story fall through the ground. With a two story fall he would be completely broken and susceptible to anything Daiki did. Because of the Kunai bombs, the fall owuld be more deadly to Yumi and easier for Daiki to escape as Explosions would not go down below as much as go upwards, Hot air rises. With his back against the wall Daiki waited. When it was time he'd break the rest of the weak wall and hang on as the entire roof top would finally give out and the last of it would fall to its end. Daiki on the other hand would be safely on the edge kept in place by his Ninjato. If Lenon, his sensei, did not move he too may die from the falling rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image Yumi blinked as he landed and felt the roof starting to collaspe which would indefinately kill Daiki. For reasons being,Yumi was on the roof and bombed the floor that Daiki was on in addition to enflamming it while Yumi blocked off his exit with his 'Asshou' palms earlier. As Yumi felt the support on his feet give way,he smacked the chain that was around his chest and slung it over the edge of the building as the spiked nubs that surrounded the heavy end of the chains would dig into the sides,even for a moment so that Yumi could plunge his sword into the sides and let the floor collapse;and if the floors weren't strong enough it would be a constant collapse of the floors with Daichi sandwiched in since he made no attempt really to move. Keeping hold of Amaterasu and yanking his chain back down,Yumi looked emotionlessly at the floor as he hoped no ill to his opponent but he shouldn't have disgraced the Uchiha clan so. His eyes continued to search the crumbled floor as he spoke,"Proctor.....I think we're done here."He said softly as his emotions remained surpressed to a ghostly point;not wanting to relax until that final say was given.  

Panthers7

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 pm
Sorcam jumped backwards off the building, simultaneously summoning water from the air. He landed softly onto the water and, with his water walking jutsu, was able to stay safely in the air. He frowned slightly as the wall collapsed onto one of the examees and held up his hand, trying to sense if he would be okay.

((Panthers, you're being held up in place by what? It seems a little hazy to me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:46 pm
(( sorry about that gonk I used the Chain to yank me over to the wall, and my sword plunged to keep me stationary.))  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:47 pm
(I love being silent!)

User Image

Daiki grinned as he broke through the wall and hung onto the wall. As the rubble began to clear he soared from the wall and over the wall until he landed quietly on the other side of the Wall that Yumi had used to keep still. He put his Ninjato in to the wall and swung himself over to the top of the Wall, ninjato still in hand. He jumped down towards the fool and his sword, Just in time he stopped himself with his sword and put his left hand on the wall. "Ember clone!" The clone fell from Daiki and towards Yumi. He made a handseal and readied to explode. If he exploded what was left of the wall would fall and collapse, with Daiki's speed He was more likely to survive.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image Yumi cold eyes stayed on Daiki as he saw him flip and flail about."You should join the circus."He said softly as Yumi yanked his chain back around and adjusted it to make the X-shape once more. But he had to admit those clones were really pissing him off,but that anger once more was supressed making Yumi seem like an empty shell;unreadible as even sharingan can't read emotions. Yumi looked up and sighed,"Never fight a Uchiha with fire......I guess I have no choice."He angled his feet so he would slide off his blade in which he yanked from the wall and started to descend as he quickly re-sheathed Amaterasu and went through hand-signs and breathed,"Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu!!!!"Yumi yelled out and exhaled as a fierce,large,flamming dragon was released from his mouth. This powerful ranked jutsu of flame manipulation and beauty would easily rip through that pitiful clone as it moved to engulf Daiki as there was no escape without major burns given as the heat from the dragon at such a close range itself would scar one beyond imagination. Watching the desentigration of his opponent,Yumi pulled out his sword and performed,'Katon Hishitsen no Jutsu and made flames surround the blade of 'heavens' which once again plunged into the wall. This would break the speed of his fall tremendously,and would help him land with less force on the ground as he pulled out his blade once his feet hit the solid and crumbled roofs."Revenge will always make you weak."Yumi said softly as his dragon had probably turned him into flesh soup as that definately wasn't a 'nice' move he used again his opponent;but seeing as the man wanted little Yumi's life he seemed it was time to release something a little more....devastating.  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

"Fool," Daiki muttered as the Clone was engulfed in flames causing it to explode. The first fire had been stopped by that. "You truly don't understand your own element." He said as he watched the wall begin to collapse with Yumi farthest from the top. Daiki and Ryu split just enough so Ryu launched Daiki over to the other side and rebounded down the slanting Building. Jumping over everything in his way he raced down. There was truly only one way of survival for Yumi and that was to end his second attack or else he would cause the Granite Slab to break away into Shrapnel that would only become more dangerous. Yumi's first mistake was using a fire jutsu on an Explosive clone, the only way to put out large fires is with an Explosion. His Second attack would soon slam into the side Yumi was on and ultimately put Yumi in his grave. Daiki sheathed his Ninjato as he landed on the ground the Granite building was close to flat. Daiki slightly hoped the boy was still alive. He truly didn't want to kill him for the same reasons Ryu did. Though threw it all the heat of Yumi's attack had not ended it drifted upwards and created dense storm clouds. In seconds it began to rain sucking the moisture from the air and pouring it back down. Their fire jutsu no longer mattered.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:24 pm
((Hector, mention something about heat or something. >.< I know it's a bit annoying, but the description of the jutsu includes an powerful heat...thingy.... It's not that much editing.

Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu ( Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique)
Desc: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes its shape into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an updraught which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession. Anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes

That's the kind of heat it has.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm
(Lol Lenon it was a Clone that was caught in it and Exploded meaning that the Fire was extinguished by the Explosion.)
(Lol okay well theres your clouds)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces