Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:56 pm
sweatdrop I guess I'm kinda being stupid here... that Dugtrio point especially made me realize it. Still, I was avoiding choosing moves purely for power-up, and going more for moves that seemed to suit the Pokémon's descriptions and body type and current movesets and such. For instance Espeon revolves around Sunlight and predictions, so Doom Desire which involves a beam of powerful sunlight a couple turns later... well, it fits a lot, regardless of being originally Jiraichi's move. And giving power gem to Pokemon with gems on their forehead... well, that just seemed to make sense, like they were simply missed out when checking for giving old Pokemon new moves that suited them.

I gave Electrode most of them moves I did related to his speed and sound related abilities he already has, like being a high speed Pokemon with moves like Screech and Sonicboom. U-turn because he rolls around and I can see him doing high speed turns like that while rolling at high speed for his forms of movement, especially since he already has Rollout. Rapid spin is just him spinning around. Zen Headbutt and Luster Purge might be pushing a bit, but were because of how he has shiny plastic-like body, which I imagine having a 'luster' to it, and I'm pretty sure he already gets a move with similar basis to how it is done IMO, Mirror Coat, Will-o-Wisp and Overheat were related to how he overheats himself in preparation for explosions, and could theoretically do so in a more controlled manner.

I gave Mist Ball to Ampharos and Jumpluff 'cause I could see them doing it with their cotton balls, charging them with mystical energy similar to doing magical leaf with some grass Pokemon.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:01 pm
If Dugtrio can have Aerial Ace, I think Blastoise can have Belly Drum. neutral

Turtles are found to be generally calm creatures, so I figured it wouldn't be too crazy to put calm mind in.

Empoleon has feather dance, so why not Golduck?  

Bulbasauurr

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:37 pm
sweatdrop As I said, I was being kinda stupid. Sorry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm
Dragonair- Power Gem, Bind, Signal Beam, Aura Sphere
Dragonair/Dragonite- Horn Attack, Peck, Weather Ball, Whirlwind, Wring Out, Bounce, Gust, Power Whip, Energy Ball, Solarbeam, Poison Sting, Baton Pass
Dragonite- Sky Attack, U-turn, Force Palm, Belly Drum  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers