Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 4 Winner: Lance Raiken Hatake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:39 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Kai watched as he was perfectly able to see thru the mist and turn his chakra into oxygen so that he could breath under water for hours.

Mist vision technique
Underwater breathing technique I think

((No more occ take it to pm.Muse I will give you the same amount of time don't worry,and if either of you get to the point to where you are unable to dodge just pm me and I will save you and end the match.But if you pm me for help you lose))

((Understood, Sorry for being such a Pest))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:50 pm
((i never use a chakra system, hardly anyone does. but also it shouldnt matter if the mizukage taught you it, you really cant learn jutsu above your rank. dont talk like im a newbie or something, ive been in this guild for years.))

Lance Raiken Hatake
User Image

the lance holding the lightning ball smiled and shoved it into the water, making an electrical surge that would electrocute anyone unable to control lightning jutsu, then it and the other two lances formed hand signs, lightning forming around them, one of the four stayed still, never moving as lightning stayed wrapped around him.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:50 pm
((Muse its fine just relax.Jedi you have to relax to no more argueeing or i will go in there and beat your a** silly twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 pm
((.....no just no. there are many things wrong with that post))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm
((I dont see anythign wrong.He is simply stating what would happen if you cant dodge his clones.I might of missied something but i dont think so))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:28 pm
(actually the one thing wrong with it is that there is no way hyoton can withstand lightning jutsu up to sannin. it's their weakness so they cant build up resistance... but jedi if you havent seen the updates recently you can learn any jutsu you can use with the chakra system. you'd be surprised how many people use it now. Also muses clones wouldnt make it out of the water without getting electrocuted. He might maybe, but thats a big maybe. You also cant use... hey wait a minute... What ice jutsu are you using that can freeze four people in a ice cube? Cause there is no jutsu called ice prison.)

EDIT-(sorry for interrupting, but one of my proctor fights is over and the other hasn't started so ive been clearing things up in other fights.)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:59 pm
((my point is, that he's acting like his reaction and movement are faster then lightning when he is a genin, and he cant simply freeze me without letting me respond. also my lightning jutsu are 1 rank stronger due to my clan, so it's going to hurt a bit more then a genin level attack would be, it's more like chunin level. especially since he grabbed onto me, plus my jutsu i activated has now unleashed a more powerful attack. I will respond tomorrow. i was busy today but i will have time tomorrow. but im not trying to mean, just fair.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:07 pm
Hya stopped everything. He even made all the water leave and dissmissed the clones."I am stopping this fight myself. With my abilities and your abilities, there is no way i am winning this fight. Its not even possible due to the fact that all my jutsu is weaker than yours." Hya was very upset. He was on the point of great depression."I am very happy to have been able to Fight you Lance. Maybe one day you can help train me, or even spar every once and awhile. Though i will admit your a better shinobi than i am. Yes i am giving up because i cannot win againts you. I see how i was trying to cheat and the mishaps that have happend."Hya took his head band that was wrapped around his Arm, and threw it to the ground."My village has failed me.I would have been able to stand a godo chance againts you, but that is not going to happen. Proctor, please end this fight. I want to leave." Hya then turned around, tears falling down his cheeks. He was very ashamed at this point.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 pm
Kai appeared infront of Hya as he threw one quick punch at the boys stomach as it would easily make him loss his breath."Hya im disappointed with you.Lance you win, Hya get lost."Kai stood there as he stood tall and smiled to Lance.

((My rpc hates losers.I was tempted to hurt you worse but thats not nice.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:15 pm
Hiros clone appeared next to Kai, "Don't be rude, Kai. Or I'll have you booted out from the cloud country. Good job Lance, go to the infirmary to heal any injuries."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:17 pm
((Im seriously getting tired of this guild. I mean, it is a very good one, but you know that my rpc wouldn't have won this fight.))

"I may have lost, but it was cheap to face me againts a Lighting user who is from this very Village, has a clan advantage and can supress all of my water jutsu. I am a genjutsu user, and not even that would get past things. All i have to say is that i may never become a chunin, but that doesnt mean i wont achive my goals, and this world will pay for it." Hya was holding his stomache, then Casted a genjutsu that made the arena turn into pure darkness. He then took his head band and threw it at the Proctor. He was walking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:21 pm
AS the genjutsu was cast Kai reveled his sharingan and broke his own wrist,He then fixed it and caught the head band.Kai looked at the clone for a second."Sorry i just dont like when people dont even try i would fight til the end."

((You should of atleast tried,all you had to do was put him in genjutsu and a few other things.You cloud of won.I didnt make the matches im just proctoring ))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:23 pm
(( i basiclly gave up because i was getting really tired of the fight. Plus there is no going back since there is no such thing as second chances in the Exams.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:26 pm
((Actually, I'm going to ask Scrapps to pare you up with Darion.))

The genins genjutsu had no effect what so ever. Since his sharingan was always on Hiro was always expecting attacks.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers