Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 5 Winner: Yaya Ben Bell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 am
XUNE XENAU

Xune's eyes went wide. "You like this place?! Your wierd!" Xune giggled until Sona said to start fighting. "Wh-what?! My opponent's not gonna try to kick me off the platform is she? That'd be soo mean!" Xune thought more about it and began to tear up. "You- *Sniff* -Wouldn't try to kill me, would you?! WOULD YOU?!" Xune immediately plucked an arrow from her bow and pointed it right at Yaya. "Don't try to do that! I'll have to shoot you if you try it!" Even though she was threatening her, Xune was still sniffling and crying a bit.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

Yaya looked at Xune With her arrow pointing right to her with a very said face.... She never new that ninja's could use arrows. She look at her with a little confused face. but then back to her happy mood face.

"What? Why would I do that?" She then open her arms out. "Come over here so I can have a hug. I always like to great people with a hug. It's looks like you needed one." she to her wile she still have some tears passing her cheeks.

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 am
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User ImageUser Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"
"Сохранит меня от моего sanity? Поможет мне отжать смерть?"

XXXXXXXXX"If you both don't start fighting I'll push you both off the platform!!" She said with no remorse even to her own student.

"Beauty is hard to come by, I just got lucky and got it early."
Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:55 am
((Your no fun scream ))  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xenau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 am
XUNE XENAU

Xune looked back and forth from Sona to Yaya. Maybe she meant well! Xune almost fell for it as she lowered the bow and arrow, walking a couple of steps closer to her. "Yeah, I guess a hug could-" She stopped, the realization on her face obvious. "N-no! Your just gonna throw me off! A ninja knows how to utilize deception! I won't fall for it!" Xune pointed the arrow at Yaya's foot and released. Since Xune had been practicing in the world of the Sages, she had gotten a little better with her arrow's accuracy. If Yaya wasn't careful, she wouldn't have a foot to stand on. loljoke.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:13 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

Yaya pole her feet out of the way from Xune's arrow that was about to hit. "OH SH-"" Yaya did the cart wheeled her way away from her. She then look at her from away of a denstince. "Fine, I can give you the hug after the fight then." She then put a fighting pose, ready for what shell do. "Names Yaya. I'm guessing your name is Xune. It said that from the paper in the sign in room." She smile.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xenau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:21 am
XUNE XENAU

Xune nodded, fighting back tears. She almost fell for it!
"Yeah! Hugs later!" Xune aimed the bow back at Yaya, pulling another arrow and loading it. "Its nice to meet you, Yaya-chan! Lets try our best, ok?" Xune aimed the arrow at Yaya again. She wouldn't try to kill her, just try to maybe get her in the arm or shoulder. At least that way she could fighter without killing her. Xune pulled back on the bowstring and fired at Yaya's left hand this time.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

Yaya bought out her kunie and used it to block her arrow. The arrows move fast, probably faster than a ragelor kunie's throw. In any rate, she can't use this to block all the time with it's small size.

She did some hand seals and from something out the ground, a image a yaya came up and stood right next to the real yaya. "All right! Lets get this party started!" She shouted with full of excitement. She did some hand seals and some mud shouted out of the ground aiming right to Xune. Yaya ran towards her with her clone in front and is behind the mud that had sought out.

Skills used:
(Earth Clone Skill)
(Mud Inteceptor)

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:16 pm
((Worst chick fight ever! Wheres the hair pulling and the shirt ripping.Your just suspose to let it all hang out.Come on make it interseting.If you want i will bring chocolate syrup and a kiddie pool.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User ImageUser Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"
"Сохранит меня от моего sanity? Поможет мне отжать смерть?"

XXXXXXXXXSona came up behind Xune, pulling her out of the way and when it was dodged she dragged the girl over to Yaya and grabbed Yaya's hair, slamming thier heads together to confuse them. "Fight like you mean it! If you don't use better attacks I'll attack you both into commission!" She yelled and jumped back to her ledge.

"Beauty is hard to come by, I just got lucky and got it early."
Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:36 pm
(( M-Minty-chan gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:38 pm
[[lol i give no remorse...]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

((I KNEW IT!!!! People set this up just to see a b***h fight! I KNEW IT!!! scream Why you being so mean? I am fighting! xd ))

Yaya holed her head from the pain when Xune and her head colide. "Ow! Why the hell you did that? That hurt! .... So mean" She said, very upset not only because Sona pull her hair.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:21 pm
(at the rate this is going my bird could proctor this match along with its other two xd )  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xenau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 pm
XUNE XENAU

(O-oh my! crying Well, Xune doesn't really fight like that guys. I would have it like that, but it would totally go against her character.)

Xune rubbed her face after her head collided with Yaya's. She backed up a bit and felt the red bump growing on her cheek.
"Euh..." After the spinning stopped, Xune faced the proctor and bowed. "I-i'm sorry, miss! I'll put more of a fight up!" Xune turned towards Yaya. "FORGIVE ME!!" She screeched as she jumped on top of her opponent, practically trying to strangle her.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces