Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Introduce Yourself!
New Lyndrians Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horntastic

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 pm
System.out.print("

Poor woman... I'm a poor woman D:
(especially since most computer scientists are male)
((but I love my major lots so it's all good))
I'm hoping to get some internships while still in school so it's easier to get a job.
Not sure if I'll really be doing much contracting, was more hoping to work for a company...
Hmm.
And alright, I'll do my best n_n
");

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 pm
Of sorry, I screw that up sometimes when I'm super tired.

Anyway, as a women you should have better luck in some area's, worse luck in others. In lower tier jobs more luck, in higher up jobs...ya might have some trouble unless your resume is good and the interviewer's aren't old >.<

Sexism is out there but sometimes it works for you and sometimes it works against you.  

kroska
Vice Captain

SH 221B Baker Street

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:34 am
Ahh, jolly good day everyone! Just recently joined the guild, but, unfortunately, my introductions are rather short and unimpressive. So, just drop me a line or reply, whatever seems to float your boat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 am
Hi!
I'm new to the guild too, a particular fan of dragons and stuff like that. ((Just watch out for Krakow, he's nasty X3))
Edit: Where should I start RPing?  

Arsenic Raptor

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 pm
Hello, newbies! Loves for you all and I'm glad you're here! :3

To answer your question, Arsenic, pretty much anywhere your li'l heart desires. If you would like to start on a fresh RP that's already been created, there are plenty designated in the RP Guide. Hope that helps~

Oh, that Krakow... Lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:03 pm
(And now for something completely different...)

I just noticed we have some snazzy dressers in this guild. Nice.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:26 pm
*waves arond a big flag with a exclamation point on it*Check your notices everyone! I sent out a guild announcement two days ago and some people had to look around for their pile of notices to find it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:45 pm
Well I'm not really new but it has been quite sometime since I was here. I can't wait to find a place for myself in a story and join in!  

XxSerenity HeartxX

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:29 am
Welcome, welcome, welcome! If you need any help with yer story search, I'll gladly oblige. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:26 am
*Flail* Why hello, I've buzzed around a little but haven't gotten the immediate chance to introduce myself or post. I'm Amanda Fayth, either name is fine by me.

I like all sorts of things but the only thing that really stands out is I'm an artist.

I hope to join in soon, I am very excited. ;u; <3  

Neko-Fayth

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:51 pm
(I hate these)

Hi. I like stories, especially creative ones so I'm interested in role plays, especially active ones. I can bring some experience to the guild or not depending on how I'm feeling but you can usually count on my mood to be the same on a daily basis which means you'll be getting consistent posts. I can stay up 'til pretty late so no one will have to worry about not getting a response from me. Any questions? I like them more than rambling about what no one cares to hear.

(Done? Now off to post)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:59 am
...Is lost... Where do I go from here? The academy? One of the four direction sub-forums? The thingy in the main forum? I'm not the type of guy that needs a big ol' "COME HERE FIRST" sign but it does help people that are new to the guild.  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm
Orcus Fieres
...Is lost... Where do I go from here? The academy? One of the four direction sub-forums? The thingy in the main forum? I'm not the type of guy that needs a big ol' "COME HERE FIRST" sign but it does help people that are new to the guild.

Protip: RP wherever you see fit, the academy was an attempt to make sure people knew what they were doing, but it ended up being bullshit. So now just go RP wherever, and we'll address problems as we see fit. (Not that I'm expecting any. Just sayin')  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:14 pm
I am ArtemisRR though I desperately want to change my username.....sigh. I love writing and reading which is exactly why I LOVE Roleplaying. I have ADD. 'nuf said. There that's me. I also love to sing but that doesn't really matter. Okay done.  

SweetMelancholyBells

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Introduce Yourself!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items