Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 7 Winner: Austin Magaraa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Regula watched in slight amazement as the pillars shot at his feet. He did a one handed cartwheel to his left. The first pillar just narrowly missed Regula's face, slice it with a splinter of would. Regula landed right in the path of the second one. He sloppily flipped onto it. If it was a fight Austin wanted it was a fight he would get. As the boy ran at Austin he activated Zama Kami- State of Healing. The cut on his face healed not even leaving a mark. Then a bone appeared from both of Regula's hand and on the bottom of his feet. Regula began to run electricity through the bones. This would give his bones a upper hand. As Regula came within a yard from Austin he realized there was metal all around Austin. This little note would come in handy later. Regula leaped into the air and did a well placed hook kick at Austin's head. If Austin wasn't fast enough the bone may penetrate his skull.

29 Academy Level Jutsu
16-1=15 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
31-1=30 Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 pm
Austin moved at a faster speed then Regula did so Austin only had to move to the side and when Regula's put hit the ground so did the bone This would leave Regula's back open for and Attack."you put up a good effort!"Austin Said as he took out a wooden Kunai and stabbed it into Regula's back right behind then Kidney ."Extend!"As Austin said those words the kunai began to extend toward Regula's Kidney, Austin stopped it as he felt it hit the kidney the point was in the kidney."Well were done...i dont want to kill some one so young..."Austin said as he ripped the kunai out of Regula's back then kicked him over.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

Regula was gone and replaced with a shuriken. The tip of the kunai was inside the shuriken's center hole. This is where Regula's kidney should've been. Regula appeared behind Austin. Regula's bone stabbed straight into Austin's back right in his spine. Austin would no have been fast enough to react to the stab for two reason. First Austin probably was not expecting the substitution. Two, both shinobi were stepping on metallic wire that had formed into a circle around Austin when he had made another shield of wood. As soon as he side-stepped to avoid Regula's kick he stepped upon the wiring. Now Regula's foot, with a protruding bone chock full of electricity, was stepping on the same wire. This would've sent a shock through Austin causing him to momentarily freeze. Just enough time for Regula to stab him. "Finished." he simply said.

29-1=28 Academy Level Jutsu
15 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
30-1=29 Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:04 pm
Lil Bang96
User Image

Regula was gone and replaced with a shuriken. The tip of the kunai was inside the shuriken's center hole. This is where Regula's kidney should've been. Regula appeared behind Austin. Regula's bone stabbed straight into Austin's back right in his spine. Austin would no have been fast enough to react to the stab for two reason. First Austin probably was not expecting the substitution. Two, both shinobi were stepping on metallic wire that had formed into a circle around Austin when he had made another shield of wood. As soon as he side-stepped to avoid Regula's kick he stepped upon the wiring. Now Regula's foot, with a protruding bone chock full of electricity, was stepping on the same wire. This would've sent a shock through Austin causing him to momentarily freeze. Just enough time for Regula to stab him. "Finished." he simply said.

29-1=28 Academy Level Jutsu
15 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
30-1=29 Jutsu

((you have to do a handsign first lol which you didnt XD so your s**t stabbed through a kidney lol soo no dice XD))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:07 pm
Lil Bang96
User Image

Regula watched in slight amazement as the pillars shot at his feet. He did a one handed cartwheel to his left. The first pillar just narrowly missed Regula's face, slice it with a splinter of would. Regula landed right in the path of the second one. He sloppily flipped onto it. If it was a fight Austin wanted it was a fight he would get. As the boy ran at Austin he activated Zama Kami- State of Healing. The cut on his face healed not even leaving a mark. Then a bone appeared from both of Regula's hand and on the bottom of his feet. Regula began to run electricity through the bones. This would give his bones a upper hand. As Regula came within a yard from Austin he realized there was metal all around Austin. This little note would come in handy later. Regula leaped into the air and did a well placed hook kick at Austin's head. If Austin wasn't fast enough the bone may penetrate his skull.

29 Academy Level Jutsu
16-1=15 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
31-1=30 Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 pm
{{Nope. Did Kakashi make a handseal when he switched himself with Naruto's clone during the very first training session? Nope. It's just a simple technique that doesn't require handseals. It's almost like body flicker.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Lil Bang96
{{Nope. Did Kakashi make a handseal when he switched himself with Naruto's clone during the very first training session? Nope. It's just a simple technique that doesn't require handseals. It's almost like body flicker.}}

((We ar etalkign about the guild not the show lol every justu needs handsigns.for example in the guild if some one gets hit by shadow possesion and the target who is frozen gets hurt the user of the jutsu does not unlike the TV show...buddy you lost...face it and this is one of the reason i dont liek fighting on here because if i actually win some one starts complaining...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm
{{I'm not the only one who's done it. Besides if it's really necessary I could edit and you'd still end up loosing.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Lil Bang96
{{I'm not the only one who's done it. Besides if it's really necessary I could edit and you'd still end up loosing.}}

((not quite becasue if you were to move you body to much you would cut you kidney more... just face it man you lost and this is like i said the exact main reason i dont rp figth some people take it to seriously and get really angry....))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 pm
{{I'm not taking it serious or angry and if you didn't notice I'm a Hakemoto. As soon as I move forward and the blade comes out I'll start healing because before I attacked you I activated Zama Kami-State of Healing.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:22 pm
((Bang, you got stabbed. When you learn the substitution jutsu, are you supposed to use handsigns? Yes. It should be no different than when you learned it. I'm not taking sides because he is a fellow Seηju, its the fact that he is right. Delete the post prior to this one and finish the match. Its just what I predicted from a Kaguya. They think they are always right. Thank your god my match was with Vincent. He never complained, nor did I.

Also, please limit the use of substitutiojn to 3 times. Its just annoying. I'll be taking a look at this Hakemoto clan.
Darion, I want to remind you of the use of taijutsu. For every post that a genin stage is active, it takes a genin jutsu.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:52 pm
{{That was the first time he used it. I've used the jutsu the same way, Dark nor Ice had a problem with it. What's so big about it this time. Besides just because he got stabbed doesn't mean the match should end. I mean honestly you see thirteen year olds in the show having arrows shot through them and six kunai in their back. What's the big deal about a stab like that? }}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:08 pm
((Flash, in the show people have about 9 jutsus. Not 60. Everything you see on the show isn't the case here.

Also, they should have said something about it. Mostly every jutsu needs handsigns.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:25 pm
{{MOSTLY all do. I was not referring to the amount of jutsu. I was referring to the amount of damage. Anyways if you were going to end the match as a proctor you should've posted and stopped the stab. Besides all three of you are Kumo-nin so why even argue. You should just let him edit his post and if he can't escape then he can't escape.}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 pm
((Who said he died? He has the state of healing on.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff