be mine 4 never

Man-Lover

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:05 pm
x-iMikeyKun
You Forgot Charming the Piglet It Came Out When Final Reign Came sweatdrop

I think I just never found it. I don't see a picture of it on the Final Reign announcement. Thank you for pointing it out, though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 pm
Kangit
x-iMikeyKun

I think I just never found it. I don't see a picture of it on the Final Reign announcement. Thank you for pointing it out, though. 3nodding

it doesnt have a red box glitch becuas i brought one and it didnt have it but it walks backwords though ;D  

be mine 4 never

Man-Lover

be mine 4 never

Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:17 pm
Kangit
x-iMikeyKun

its on someones head on the announcemnt ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm
x-iMikeyKun
Kangit
x-iMikeyKun

its on someones head on the announcemnt ;D

Oh, there it is. They hid that pretty well, compared to the obvious Cavalier King Charles. xp  

Kangit
Captain

God IV

Beloved Friend

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 pm
I had seen an animal once with spikes coming out of it's back and it was an all black animal, the animal was a big animal on all 4 legs and was more similar to a dinosaur do you know of any "were-items" relating to these characteristics!?!?!? I had seen it listed on a forum somewhere but i cant remember the forum : (  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:46 pm
God IV
I had seen an animal once with spikes coming out of it's back and it was an all black animal, the animal was a big animal on all 4 legs and was more similar to a dinosaur do you know of any "were-items" relating to these characteristics!?!?!? I had seen it listed on a forum somewhere but i cant remember the forum : (

Never mind, I found it, it was "Ancient Defender" thanks!  

God IV

Beloved Friend

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100

II_FairMaiden_II

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:55 pm
To be honest, I have never seen a red box glitch ever. Maybe it's the computer's problem? Just saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:43 pm
Silent_wolfshadow
To be honest, I have never seen a red box glitch ever. Maybe it's the computer's problem? Just saying.

A lot of other people have seen the glitch. It could be that your computer/browser won't show it. Or it could be you haven't been seeing or using the items with the glitch.  

Kangit
Captain

II_FairMaiden_II

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:59 pm
Kangit
Silent_wolfshadow

A lot of other people have seen the glitch. It could be that your computer/browser won't show it. Or it could be you haven't been seeing or using the items with the glitch.

Well i've used quite alot of the 'red box glitch items' on the list and I've often rebought the item a number of times but i've never seen the box. Well, I've had a red box behind my were animal before but as soon as I took everything off (except for my were animal) it was gone. Its probably the computers i use though, either that or i've seen it and have forgotten. xd It may even be because of something else you're wearing. Like I said, I got rid of my red box.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff