Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Bulletstorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New FPS coming out next year.
  Actually looks kinda interesting.
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:55 pm
Hmm

I get the feeling that due to my inability to express myself in...
"UBER WORDY MODE" like you 2,
that this whole thing is now more between you too, and you guys have pretty much just left me in the dust.

The way I see it, all the discrimination in the world will never go away, because people pass it down to their children.

SO unless the whole world is boxed up, and all the kids are sent off to some nursery to start a new society and aren't let out untill ALL the other generations have died off - We aren't going to see an end to it, at least anytime soon.
(but if that happened, they wouldn't be taught the good things either, and humanity would just start all over again)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 pm
Iakun: I'm pretty lenient with language use. It just seemed a bit...I dunno, I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way a bit. Don't know why, really. confused I've never heard it before myself.

Yeah, more exclusionary stuff. It's stupid, but you can't change the world. I figure the best we can do is change our own philosophy and behavior. Which is what I try to do.

Lol, like I said, men pressure each other more than women do. Just not usually like that. xd Personally, I think it's worse to be told you're more worthless than dirt no matter what you do than to be told to "man up." But like you said, we've all had it bad, just different levels of bad. I know women pressure each other as much as men do. It's kind of sickening to me. xp

Personally, I don't think those qualities you listed are all that pressurizing. I think those are good things to aspire to, except for the strength, unless you're talking about emotional or spiritual strength. But I'm guessing you weren't. xd

Dude: Uber wordy mode? We're not being THAT wordy. I've seen you go all ranty and type, like, 500 words. xp

It's true that it'll probably take a few millennia for humans to change, and even then, it's iffy. But that doesn't mean it's pointless to try.

I know who I am and what kind of person I want to be, and those things are all I need to fix my own little corner of the world. They give me inner strength and peace, even if the world drives me up the wall every other day. 3nodding

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:50 pm
Oh, strength was sort of an all-purpose word. Strength emotionally, spiritually, and physically though less so on that last one. I mean he doesn't have to be he-man (I hope not cuz that's a bit scary lol) But I really don't want him to be a pansy either. That's MY job. lmao

aaaaand sorry Dude. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 am
Purple: I know I can be wordy when I'm really riled.
But I don't think I've ever written 500words.
Though truth be told, I've never counted.

Millennia, huh? Mindkind will kill itself off before then.

Iakun: Don't appologize, with purple being my sister, I'm used to it ^.^
(I wouldn't want a girlfriend that was too independant or too needy either - LOL)  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:53 pm
I think you have. I know what 500 words looks like, and you've hit it once or twice. 3nodding

Lol @ Iakun. Well, at least, you know what role you want to play in the relationship. xd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 pm
I dunno, I think we'll still be around 1000 years from now. Who knows what we'll be like. Maybe it'll be a surprise and we'll all be enlightened beings. lol  

Iakun

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:55 pm
Iakun
I dunno, I think we'll still be around 1000 years from now. Who knows what we'll be like. Maybe it'll be a surprise and we'll all be enlightened beings. lol
Or we'll be the same way as we are today.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:16 am
purpleravenhawk
I think you have. I know what 500 words looks like, and you've hit it once or twice. 3nodding

I have?
Weird!!!
O_O

Iakun

Or end up like species 8472 on star trek voyager ^.^
LOL

aamiller321
Iakun
Or we'll be the same way as we are today.

Somethings will change, it's how things go.
Sadly it'll probably be all the good things that go first.
Things always get worse before they get better. *sigh*  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:34 pm
We'll just end up like the Borg and have kinky techno tentacle sex.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:46 pm
Borg sex would be all machine-like and matter-of-fact. Like an antivirus injection at the doctor's. Cold and clinical. No fun. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:21 pm
I wouldn't mind getting a doctor's "injection". heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:38 pm
rofl  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:40 pm
Iakun
We'll just end up like the Borg and have kinky techno tentacle sex.

Is that suppose to scare me away or attract me? LOL

purpleravenhawk
Borg sex would be all machine-like and matter-of-fact. Like an antivirus injection at the doctor's. Cold and clinical. No fun. xd

Hmm, good point.
That wouldn't be any fun at all.
Especially sence the borg don't have emotions.
You wouldn't even care about it one way or the other.

In fact, considdering that the borg assimilate to grow in numbers, I'd bet that they're all sterile.

purpleravenhawk
Iakun
I wouldn't mind getting a doctor's "injection". heart

rofl

Reminds of the yugioh card "Fairy Injection Lily"
My kind of nurse... LOL  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:45 pm
Good lord I think we all need a bf/gf. lol  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm
Probably be the only thing that would successfully get me away from my computer. LOL  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff