Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Zoey scowled. That... that idiotic king!! What does he... Who does he think he is?! Zoey sighed. "Zeus, help us..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:21 pm
Elizabeth only scowled. "Why ask Zeus for help? He won't do anything! The last time we asked him for help he got us locked up in this place!" The overly angered princess sat down with her arms crossed over her chest. Persephone...Artemis...Athena...Please help me and my sister at our time of need. She prayed silently.

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:26 pm
Zoey raised her upper lip. "I miss our parents," she whispered, careful Eric not hear. The last thing she would want her imprisoner to know was that she felt sorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Elizabeth said nothing to that. She didn't miss those old geezers. They didn't do anything for her so why should she care for them? Elizabeth jumped up as she heard her cell door open.

"You! You're needed by the king. Come forth this instant." Athena said while taking on the form of a young prison keeper. She saw Elizabeth stick her tongue out and pulled the girl with her with such force, that it made the princess yelp out in pain. Once out of the dungeon, she threw the girl on the ground. "Now leave this place while you still can." She said with a wink.

Elizabeth stood there in shock. She quickly bowed and whispered a thank you. "Please....Help my siblings as well." She said before running off.

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:39 pm
Desirous walked in, nervous, and disgusted. Filthy, filthy, filthy! He shuddered. The God was in the form of a prison keeper as well.

Zoey clung to the bars of her cell, speechless, and surprised.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 pm
Athena walked back in and looked at Zoey's cell. "Do not worry you're sister is safe. I shall come to free you tomorrow, for if you all left at once Eric would probably notice and have you all killed." She opened the cell door then closed it behind her. Her body illuminated the otherwise dark area of Zoey's cell. She smiled, her form normal. "It must get lonely in here."  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:50 pm
Zoey's eyes widened. "Hey... are you..." She gasped, her voice now a whisper. "Athena...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 pm
Athena let out a small chuckle and nodded. "Yes dear child I am Athena." She sat down and looked around the cell. "I can keep you company if you'd like."  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 pm
Zoey formed the best smile she could, dispite being in the presence of a god.

Desirous opened the cell as well. "Hello? God of Emotion right here." He said, almost scowling.

Two Gods?! Zoey's heart was racing. "Why would you two help us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:06 pm
Athena looked over at Desirous and chuckled. "Sorry for leaving you out." She looked back at Zoey. "Why? Well because it looks like you need our help. Besides i'm not very fond of my father and he's on Falwin's side." She explained while watching for other gaurds.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:12 pm
Zoey looked down. "I see." She smiled up at the Gods.

"Athena, Desirous!!" Rang a loud, booming voice. In stomped an enormous, armored figure, probably too big to enter the cell. "What the hell are you doing, interfering with the Falwin's buisness?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 pm
Athena jumped up and looked at Ares, the least bit intimidated. Her younger brother always became fearful once she took out her spear. After all she was the one that beat him during the trojan war. "I can do what I like fool." She heard the voice of Zeus up in Olympus. Wonderful....
"We must head to Olympus...Father won't be happy if we don't head back to the council room. I'm sorry Zoey. I'll be back soon enough." The goddess raised her arm and disappeared in a flurry of owl feathers.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 pm
Zoey nodded, seeing Desirous wave, then a flurry of bubbles.

Ares growled, and disappeared in a black vortex.

Zoey simply stood, still astonished. She had witnessed three gods. Zoey started swaying. She was getting kinda dizzy...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm
Sora knocked on the wall he shared with Zoey, "Zo-Zo? Are you okay? What's going on?" On the other side of Sora, Roxas listened intently.  

Tai Kuroba

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm
Zoey was still dizzy, and she pressed against the wall. "Athena... and Desirous... they're coming to save us tomorrow."  
Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff