Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Chuunin Exams Medical Barracks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image Vincente Valtieri
Kohonagakure | Konpekikaen Clan | Genin

Vincente walked into the medical area with a smile on his face, and a tanto on his side. His shirt was a bit bloody and tied around his back, along with a portion of it covering his leg. He wasn't so bad, just bruised, cut up, and bleeding from his back, other than that, he was good. Except his hands could pass for raw meat how many times he got cut up by chakra. "Did I miss anything?" Vincente asked, leaning against a wall. He was still utterly awesome in his own light, but to others, it might just be plain stupidity. He was somewhere in the main room so at least nobody would call him stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image Yumi's hazel eyes drifted slowly from the television to his doorway as he felt a presense there. He blinked and noticed it was Daiki as he only could hope there wouldn't be much tension now that the swords were put away and the fists were pocketed."Good.....But.....I am proud of my clan. My daddy is a proud Uchiha...So is big brother. They never taint the clans name like.....one person I knew....But I eradicate him a long time ago."Yumi said with a smile as he couldn't move his arms much or mostly his body but at least his neck enabled him to move."And I have to worry about them. Heh.......I wanna watch them succeed! And if I can't be their physically,I'll at least support them from where I stand...or lay in this matter."Yumi said with a giggle before coughing up some blood and sighed as he laid back. Must not do that again..... His eyes looked back over to Daiki,"If you want,you can watch with me."Yumi said brightly before hearing Vincente's laid back tone. He would laugh again but resisted such manner as he called out,"Oi.....Vincente-san???"

2/7  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

"If your father is a good Uchiha, then he isn't very high up in their ranks. You may not know it but they've done things that would make most people break down... like Ryu." He wasn't going to get into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Vincente moved to Yumi's location. "What's up, I'd shake your hand, but," He lifted his own, bloody hand. "I'd probably lose a fair amount of blood just by touching you." Vincente said with a laugh, he already felt very woozy. "You must be the guy that Yumi fought, good job out there you two, I shake your hand too, but once again, I'll probably faint if I do."  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image Yumi shook his head as he laid back;not raising his voice as he had not the strength for it,plus the bed made him to relaxed to make an agruement."I would have to disagree with you Daiki-san.....My dad is Hanzo Uchiha the Hokage of Konoha. I don't think you can get much higher than that."His hazel eyes drifted from the television screen to Daiki before speaking again,"And honestly.....You can't add one rotton apple to a bucket of good apples and call them the same."The child said softly as it was true. You could never couple one person into a group of people just by one experience with them;for if one did that was childish and rather ignorant. He should know because he was a child! Though definately not ignorant.

Yumi heard Vincente coming in as he shook his head,"Heh,I'd give you some dabs to...But as you see I'm rather mummified."Yumi said,trying to lighten up his situation a bit before wincing a little as he felt some pain hit his inner muscles again.

3/7  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

"You'll never know what kind of things even your father has done, all people do horrible things, I have seen more than you could imagine, by not just one but many."  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image Yumi smiled faintly to the comment and looked to Daiki,"Yes.....Maybe he has done bad things but......Daddy has done more good than bad. I should know.........Plus.....Don't always think your life is the only one that was messed up."Yumi said softly not going into further details but definately indicating there was more to his story but his lips remained tight on said subject."Want some gummi's?!"Yumi said happily out of no where as he diverted the subject and nodded to the bowl of gummi's that lay to the side of his bed.

4/7  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:53 pm

"Sure!" Vincete lifted the bowl with one foot and poured several down his throat. "I never knew combat training would be useful like that." Vincente said, setting them back down. "Hey, mind if I borrow a few of your bandages to wrap up my own hands?"  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

"Listen, I have to go, I'll be back so other time. I'm going to go and relax in the forest." Daiki said turning his back and beginning to walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image Yumi nodded to Daiki as he departed. He couldn't undstand his hate as it was directed to those that truly don't deserve it. His eyes looke back to Vincente as he left a little and nodded,reaching slowly to open a drawer that was near him,"These are very comfortable..."He said softly as there was some more wrapping within the drawer."They have aloe in it....which will sting a little at first but then give this massaging soothing cool feeling."

(( 5/7 ))  

Panthers7

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:26 pm
Sorcam grabbed Vincent's shoulder tightly and swung him around. "When you enter a hospital, you don't talk first. The longer you leave your body damaged, the harder it is to repair!" He said in annoyance as he held his hand over each of Vincent's in turn. They glowed a blueish color before healing the hands up, leaving no scars. "Is anything else hurt?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm

"Hmm, not that I can't think of besides a long slash on my back and on my leg, and I'm turning black from all these bruises, besides that I'm absoulutely normal." Vincente said, his shirt had done it's job when he wrapped it around his back, it collected some of whatever would have fallen on the ground.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image Yumi's hazel eyes opened wider as he saw Sorcam grab up Vincente. He wondered what had happened for him to give him that big of a reaction before seeing it was just from him being worried."Hey.....Sarcam-sama.....I just wanted to say thank you for helping me. I...won't be bedridden for ever."Yumi said happily as he did feel much better especially with the bandages he had recieved for his wounds as he laid back in his bed and continued to watch Kage's fight;or at least the begining of it.

6/7  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:27 pm
XUNE XENAU

Xune helped Yaya to a medical cot, then plopped down on one herself. "Phew. I need to take a breather." The girl leaned back and relaxed as a medical ninja came over to assist her.

User Image

Xenau

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:33 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

((lol, I guess we have to wait for a med ninja to go online and chick us up. XD))

Yaya took a seat as she kept her hand over her bloody arm. She move her eyes around the place, just look at the room sens she never been here before.

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff