Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Ravished Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Limit Trigger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 pm
We are lost

A large smile went over Exosus's face as Alex approached, his friend Calypso was also seeming to enjoy the encounter of the man. Cracking his knuckles, the man walked quickly towards the one who was speaking to them. "Yes, thank you for trying your luck to speak some sense to this one, if he thinks that he can take out two separate Masters, then I am disappointed. Come on Alex! Ganbarimasu! I need you to do your best. Now, let me try this!"

As Alex's hammer came forward, Kozuchi Ozuchi was very large, but not as large as the ego that it had. Sticking out a single hand, the hammer was launched to the side, stopping it from hitting the man. "It might have worked before, but I am more powerful then before, a master of fire verses a master of wind, I am sure that this will result in a different outcome then before. Although... I feel that demon inside of you. Come on out Alex! Let me face you with the true strength of the genesis of fire. Fluffy! Give me your strength!"

Flames burst from the ground, the entire sky began to turn red, as the heat in the area began to increase to that of the sun. The burning plains they were in were so scorching hot, yet it was getting worse as Alex's wind was taking effect, it was creating the arena that they would fight in, until one of them gave up, or died.

"I will save your life!" He screamed, drawing his blade, intense power and the drive of his soul lifting up his flames and the wind, the external area beginning to disapate as all that remained were the two elements, in a area void of any sort of features and gravity, although Calypso was still here, his element would not be involved, until be began to fight as well, then Lightning would be just as much of a part of this new world as the wind and fire. The two elements were at perfect harmony, giving them equal and complete use against each other.

Slashing once again, Powerdrive launched towards the man who he was destined to kill, and created a large wave of destruction, flames surrounding it as it rushed towards Kaze. "Feel the sting of pure heat against your broken soul Kozuchi Ozuchi!" Flames rose from the ground now, the heat not effecting Exosus, but instead fueling the fire within him, to give him the effort he needed to push forward, and destroy the demon within Alex, even if it was impossible, hopefully he could at least reach Alex for a second.

"My flame wont steal itself! Hurry up and take it! OR maybe I can take your soul! We could always give it to someone who isn't a blood sucking dickhead!" Jumping back, he was ready to recoil any attack with his large shield like blade.

And will never be found.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:16 am
"Alex isn't in right now but you may leave a message after the beep."

"Great.." Calypso said to himself just before he performed 3 backsprings in order to avoid the fire snake attack.

Luckily the snake exploded where he stood originally, leaving the platinum haired genesis unharmed. Calypso stood sideways and pointed his blade towards Alex as he was more concerned with Exosus. At first, he was a bit confused but after remembering that Exosus was the strategist of the resistance and that Alex was a part of it, it became clear. What was also clear was that Alex had become a genesis as well when mentioning stealing Exosus's soul.

"Heh...you should know better than to keep surprises such as that to yourself." the platinum haired genesis told Alex.

Suddenly Alex's body seemed to go through uncomfortable movement for a short second. Calypso was unsure of what it was at first, but it was no time to figure out as Alex swung his hammer towards the genesis of fire, which was easily deflected by his hand.

While Calypso was joking around with Alex, Exosus was more serious and determined. Calypso was unsure of what Alex was attempting to accomplish; if the genesis of wind had arrived seconds earlier, perhaps he would have gotten his souls. Now with Calypso and Exosus's new power, it seemed that Alex was outnumbered rather then overpowered.

It was almost suicide; hell it WAS suicide.

However the words of Exosus suggested that Alex had been taken over by another force. Obvioiusly the force was extremely powerful if it was able to take over the mind of a genesis. Whatever this force was, Calypso and Exosus had to be careful not to suffer the same fate like Alex unless they like taking orders.

At this time, the skies of the barrens began to turn blood red; whoever was in the stronghold would not have noticed but whoever stepped outside would notice in a quick second. More than likely these people would be Viper and her boyfriend/friend/friend with benefits. Then the environment fused with the power from alex, creating powerful winds that were not exactly the best for those who were weak. If it was strong enough to make genesis fire stronger, who knows what it could do to mortal flesh. Lastly was the sudden crashes of lightning; it was striking in multiple areas every 5 seconds or so.

"Leave a message huh? no problem; Alex this is Calypso. Ladies man? The one that you tango'ed with in the forest and during our date with Teran? Well it seems someone dosen't like us very well and is using your body. Seeing as how i somewhat tolerate your presence, we're going to do a little makeover to your body till you come back. Click."

Calypso would be the one to attack last after Exosus launched a destruction wave towards the wind genesis. Calypso wanted to get in close so he quickly moved at speeds the eye could not match in front of Alex and sliced upwards towards his left pectoral muscle before appearing behind Alex; launching a quick palm strike at the same speed he traveled towards the mid back of Alex before appearing once more in front of him. The platinum haired genesis was 8 feet away with his back facing Alex along with his left palm. Calypso then fired a massive burst of electricity that was the size of Alex's mid section.

Out of the two, Calypso would prove to be more of a nuisance. Mostly because since his element was lightning, he was the fastest of all the natural elements, with wind falling in right behind it. At least with Exosus, Alex would be able to keep up with him. With the platinum haired genesis, extra effort may have to be put in just to keep up with him.

Agent Code Monkey

garion3211

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 am
The two years since the cities invasion had not been kind to Garion. He didn’t appreciate losing, and he really didn’t appreciate running away, or having to defend a city all by himself, or so it seemed. The underground had been his only friend besides Gregor, and he didn’t speak much either. It was just them and the worms as they burrowed deeper and deeper to avoid detection from those that would seek to harm them. He eventually spread out a cave under the plains. Water was gotten through an underground well and he brought seeds to plant food from the earth.

He thought it sad that he was so powerful yet did so little now. Gregor, however, had a mind of his own now. Every night while Garion slept Gregor made his way to the surface and fought the demons which roamed the plains. Eventually Garion noticed his increase in strength which seemed to almost match his in recent days. Garion decided it was best for them to develop their powers together, and so he began to train with Gregor.

The golem took a liking to water, and began to harness it with his attacks. At first he used the earth to draw the water and force it out like a hose, but eventually Gregor was taking the water out of its own accord. He seemed to just absorb any water thrown at him, too, and use that in his attacks. He had become quite versatile now, and could shrink or grow to just about any size, although the larger he got the weaker Garion seemed to feel. After all, Garion and Gregor were one and the same.

Today was one such day where they were training. No matter how many of these demons they killed, though, more seemed to come back in their place. It was unnerving, but Garion refused to give up. Then others approached, and he disguised himself as a rock with Gregor curling up to the same effect. If someone were to look in their direction all they would see is a couple of rocks on a plain, and Gregor had shrunk so he wasn’t even that big of one.

They were attacking the demons as well, but that didn’t mean that they would hesitate to attack them. Garion didn’t believe in all this ‘Good’ and ‘Evil’ nonsense, and just because someone seemed to be of the light or dark didn’t mean they wouldn’t stab you in the back if they had the opportunity. It was a shame that it was that way, and Garion tried to make it otherwise, but he wasn’t going to run around like an ignorant fool because of it.

These guys seemed alright, though, and the one who seemed to be called Calypso was even assisting the weaker one. Then they were both interrupted by Alex. It was the man who owned the island, but something was different about him. That light, goofy air was replaced with a darker, sarcastic demeanor. He was taken over by something, and whatever it was had a destructive purpose.

Apparently they were all gifted by the Genesis, and the plains changed to suit their elements. They both attacked Alex, or rather the shell of his body, and Garion became human form again to watch the outcome of this battle. Were he not gifted in the earth he probably wouldn’t be able to stand still, and as it were he had to add the earth to the battlefield just to prevent from getting killed. It was completely different and new, but somehow Garion adapted rather quickly as if he knew all along what was going on.

((OOC: Hope you guys don't mind me joining in.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 pm
The world changed. All of the elements were blinked out at once, leaving noting but fire and wind. "Heh. So I see, this is what happens when two genesis do battle. I could live in this perpetual battle forever.........I feel truly one with the wind" Alex screamed, tendrils of wind swirling around him. Massive bursts of heat brought sweat to the blood soaked skin of Alex, alerting him to the flames. "Flame. The element of power. Good for crowd control and supression. Lightning, the element of speed. Good for piercing attacks and taking down a foe without major harm. Wind, element of freedom. Not bound to a single form, the wind can reach into the diminion of any other element and remain unscathed. This world boosts your power, yet my own strength will exceed yours!" Alex called to the man.

Alex sent thin tendrilsof wind to the blade, wrapping the essense of air around the flames. The flame burst up higher as the wind fueled the burning blade. Slight puzzlement crossed the face of Alex, he had intended the whips to encircle Exosus' neck. Miniature whirlwinds of wind encircled the form of Alex, blocking nigh all attack while he thought. "Leave a message huh? no problem; Alex this is Calypso. Ladies man? The one that you tango'ed with in the forest and during our date with Teran? Well it seems someone dosen't like us very well and is using your body. Seeing as how i somewhat tolerate your presence, we're going to do a little makeover to your body till you come back. Click." rang through his head. "I.......Calypso......no......wait......you.....GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BODY" Alex screamed, a lightning bolt striking him in the chest. "Guys......help me, can't keep in control much longer" grunted Alex as he fell to his knees.

The wind ceased for an instant, seeming like an eternity to those within this new world. Blood dripped from his mouth, as black as the dephs of hell. Tendrils of darkness tainted the esposed skin, a spiderweb of black caked the soul within. "Now we finish this.....you should have just surrendered your soul to me in the first pace. After all, one of you is already transformed.....but have you forgotten that posess one of my own? Follow me into eternity, Gekiritsu na Kaze!" muttered the broken lips. Wind flowed over the body, putting out the small flames caused by the lightning. A mass of air grabbed the handle of the hammer as a demonic face screamed in pain and fury.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:08 pm
It was not long before the genesis of earth introduced himself into the mix. There was not any change in the movement of the earth or any sudden fissures; the genesis was just watching from afar. If he was not a genesis he more than likely would not last seconds in this dimension or even see it. Calypso was unsure on how the genesis add-on worked; after all he had just got it.

One thing was for sure though and that was that Alex had to be out of his mind if he thought he was going to take out THREE genesis now. Even with a genesis as a pawn, it was best in this situation to back off for now; retreat and attack once more when they were not in numbers. No, whoever was behind this did not seem to care if he lead a genesis to a suicidal battle.

"This world boost your power, yet my own strength WILL EXCEED YOURS! Alex cried just before tendrils of wind began to form and swing rapidly around the dimension. Though suddenly they were not attempting to grab the genesis of fire or lightning and attempting to squeeze their brains out. It seemed that Alex had gotten the voicemail left by the platinum haired genesis, screaming at an unknown entity to leave his body just before Calypso's attack connected perfectly.

"Now's my chance." Calypso at he quickly dashed at the speed of a blur, appearing behind alex as the platinum haired warrior placed his palm on the top of Alex's head.

"Since you said please."

Hopefully Exosus would trust Calypso and allow the platinum genesis to work his magic for the precious seconds they had before Dark Alex decided to come back again. The platinum haired genesis was going to search through Alex's memories to find out exactly what happened and hopefully put an end to it. The plan alone sounded like a job for one with telepathy but Calypso was doing the poor man's version of it using Alex's neurons.

Since neurons were electrically stimulated and sent information to one another as well as process information, the platinum haired warrior was going to sift through information that was alrady processed, such as what he saw before he got here: friends, parents, women. The process would be similar to looking through files in an office in the middle of the night with a ski mask on and construction gloves. Only instead it would be images, a different dimension and Calypso was not laid off. With this technique he could find exactly what the hell happened to his peer. It would prove to be a failure if Alex forgot how it happened, but that was unlikely.

Calypso closed his eyes and began the process, which caused many images to flash inside of him mentally at quick speeds. It was like seeing multiple one second clips of scenes from movies. All from Alex cooking meat in the forest, swinging his hammer at Calypso, using wind to knock away spiders; you name it and it passed through Calypso. However the platinum haired genesis left those images alone; he was only after one and was sure to find it. Calypso would not be so cruel as to sift through other memories, such as Alex's love life, his true love of interests, etc.

"Almost there." he said to himself as he was digging deeper, and deeper into the information Alex stored until he saw the genesis of wind, Tysulir, Agito and other people at an unknown location. The image stoped and played just like a movie in Calypso's mind.

It showed Tysulir creating a small wound in his palm with a dagger, using his own blood as sort of a key for a treasure chest. The treasure chest opened and darkness was leaking from the chest like an overflowed sink. Tysulir tried to stop it but something else was released, causing him to become corrupted. Alex tried to resist but he became corrupted to, but not without a fight. Seconds before the corruption was completed, Calypso managed to get one last sentence before he opened his eyes.

"I will take your power Balor."

Back to reality, a tendril tried to wrap around Calypso's wrist, causing it to become electrocuted as the platinum haired warrior quikly appeared next to Exosus.

"Now we finish this.....you should have just surrendered your soul to me in the first pace. After all, one of you is already transformed.....but have you forgotten that posess one of my own? Follow me into eternity, Gekiritsu na Kaze!" Alex said before he took out the flames caused by Calypso's attack and his body was taken over once more.

"Pandora's box huh?" Calypso asked Alex, before choosing his words more carefully; the best words were those that would bring the wind genesis back to normal. A verbal beatdown will come later.

"You can take out Balor Alex. He's nothing; that is why he needed a host. Balor knows that without a host he cannot even stand up to a singly fly without worrying for his life. FIGHT THIS! Calypso yelled.

"I can try another method, but i need him to be more..cooperative if you catch my meaning." Calypso told Exosus before he stood sideways once more, pointing the blade towards Alex.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:44 pm
We are lost

Laughing to himself, Exosus's surge of power was coming only to a beginning, as the lightning master began his onslaught of the wind. "Calypso, this is going to be tough!" Smiling, the large amount of power exiting the body of his partner gave the man a sort of confidence, making Exosus more focused himself, ready to be the main attacker, or at least that was his original plan, until he saw another force enter this field.

The flames and wind intertwined with each other, until a large blast of lightning began to weave inbetween the elements, giving the arena all three of the forces, giving the power so intense, as demons began to try to even approach the place, it instantly would ignite, shock to death, and then launch away with wind. it was a death bringing experience, and Exosus had to be calm and aware of all potential threats. He turned slowly, watching the surroundings, and the arena was changing slowly again. Shards of dust were in the surrounding force, becoming surrounded with rocks, and broken earth. The storm of elements now contained four of the key elements. "There is another!" Exosus screamed, watching closely as he saw Garion in front of him, examining the strength of the man, it was weakened.

His power is weak... no! He is funneling it somewhere. Come on Exosus, look around. That rock, it has strength, but I can't exactly tell what it is. That rock, I need to watch it, for that is what the master of earth is sending it to. Alex was speaking as himself now, and as his body was shifting out of its own mind set and into one of evil. Exosus was growing in fear as he saw the change, his own transformation had left him a while ago, hopefully it would decide to come back.

Reaching outward, a large amount of power began to swell within Exosus as he rushed forward to his enemy. Hearing Calypso speak to him once again, Exosus surrounded the area with flames, and began to rush the man in front of him. "Alright! I can hold him back, but I don't know if I can transform again, for now, I can just stop him, with the power of Balor and his transformation, I might not be able to last long!" Smiling, his weapon slashed a blast of fire directly at his opponent, with power drive sent through it, to help redirect the fire, if wind decided to push it back, it could continue its onslaught.

[sorry guys, I have been REALLY busy]

And will never be found.

Limit Trigger

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:54 am
[[Come on people, I wanna see some more action!]] ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Flame. Lightning. Earth. Wind. THe elements coursed through the frame of Alex, the hammer he weilded giving birth to a black jet of darkness that cleaved the fire in two. "Damn. Forcing me to use the darkness that threatens to sap my soul. Already I can feel it severing my connection with this body, but I must press on. Just until my own power resurfaces"" whispered Alex as he reached out for the blade headed toward him. At the same time twin circles appeared around the head of the hammer, aiming straight at Exosus. "Just surrender to the darkness already. Fusion seal of fire and lightning: Plasma Cannon!" said Alex, releasing the energy needed for the attack.

The circles began to spin, flames already pulsing into the second seal. Absorbed, the flame seal crumbled into nothingness as the seal of lightning let fly a beam of pure energy straight in the face of Exosus. "Crap...forgot about the recoil" grunted Alex as he was sent flying backwards, the wind that was pulsing aound him returning to the normal torrenal storm as it was in this world. Searing pain filled Alex's mind, his left arm a mess of first degree burns. That was idiotic, I meant to use the fusion of fire and earth, not fire and lightning crossed his mind as a low giggle echoed through it. Balor....is this your way of treating your subordinates? thought Alex as he sat up to survey the damage. Of the damage to Calypso, there would probably be none. But Exosus would have a tough time survining that final attack.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:14 pm
Awesome Sensei
[[Come on people, I wanna see some more action!]] ]

[AGREEMENT!!!]  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 am
While Exosus was on the attack towards the wind genesis, Calypso dismissed his blade and raised his arms in the air. He was a bit afraid at the fact that Exosus's transformation had been canceled but since he was a genesis, the man should be able to step up against Alex without any trouble. Seconds afterwards, electricity began to crackle in the platinum haired genesis's hands as the thunder from the lightning began to become louder by the second. Once his attack was ready, Calypso put his hands down and waited for Exosus to give him the opening he was looking for. The plan Calypso had was not going to work after Calypso thought about it so it was back to the orignal one; beat alex senseless.

Of course, the genesis of wind was not going down without a good fight. Exosus had sent a projectile of fire towards Alex which seemed to be a good idea on paper. After all, wind was most responsible for spreading fire rather than taking it out. If Alex planned to use wind this time, perhaps it would backfire. Unfortunately that was not the case. Alex used his hammer to activate his plasma cannon technique which consisted of fire and lightning. At least the projectiles would have clashed if that was how the technique was supposed to work. Instead the flames from Alex's attack absorbed the fire Exosus launched and sent the lightning by itself towards Exosus. Calypso was not sure if Exosus had gotten struck by lightning before but if he did Exosus would know right away that it was not like the other elements. At least with fire, or water as a projectile it would hurt a specific area on a target. Electricity on the other hand could strike a foot and travel thoughout the entire body. Hopefully Exosus would have enough time to somehow get the hell out the way. Calypso on the other hand would take the blast and be unaffected by the lightning.

But if he did not though, then he still did his job. Alex had to have been posessed by Balor or else his attack would not backfire on him. The left arm of alex was surronded by first degree burns; having just a burn in one spot was already not comfortable!

"Not bad, but allow me to show you how to use lightning." the genesis thought to himself.

Calypso raised both hands quickly in the air and brought one hand down one at a time as if he was swatting flies. Each time he brought a hand down, a lightning bolt around 3ft wide divebombed from the sky and would crash towards the body of the genesis of wind. Fortunately, the lightning bolts came from different directions instead of just from above. Calypso launched 5 strikes; the first coming from Alex's upper right, second behind him, third above, fourth, upper left, and lastly would be seen if Alex simply looked up above the platinum haired warrior.

Just getting hit with one alone would deliver tremendous damage to the entire body; smoke will emanate like a house on fire and heart beat will race faster than a roadrunner(maybe not a roadrunner but quick nontheless.) If Alex was unfortunate to get hit by all of them, more than likely he will see himself on all fours followed by a couple of flames here and there that can be easily brushed off. Though hopefully the fire genesis will still be around and try to use those small flames to turn Alex into a grilled breakfast with no eggs.

Agent Code Monkey

garion3211

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:03 am
Debris gathered around Garion as he prepared for any assault that might come his way. He had a feeling Alex wasn't going to stop with the other two, but he still wasn't going to interfere until he knew what was going on. Gregor, I need you to prepare to fuse with me at a moments notice. His golem counterpart merely nodded at Garion slowly.

This was quite a serious fight, but it was odd that Garion felt so aloof about the whole thing. He was right there where the action was, but it felt like he was just listening to the story of a fight, or seeing illustrations in a novel. There was no doubt he was prepared for whatever came, but it was unsettling for him that he was so complacent about it all. This is what war did to people, though.

This is what fighting with demons for years did to Garion. Had he lost his humanity? Garion thought not, but it certainly was a step in the wrong direction for him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:28 pm
(Just waiting on determined hell.....unless i assume i killed him......nah ill give him until Saturday)  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Limit Trigger

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 pm
We are lost

Smiling as he attacked, it was as though his power was growing in this arena. That was until the word plasma cannon wore through his ears, piercing his mind and giving him a reason to jump back, holding contrite scourge from his hands, and turning it into its shielding powers. "Power drive!" He yelled, a thick energy surrounding his weapon as the attack came over, while at the same moment, a blast of lightning launched at him, being reflected from his shield, and being sent at Alex. Falling to the ground, Exosus was panting, although his power in fire had increased exponentially, his powerdrive was still at the same strength, using it to his advantage against elements of that power was nearly impossible, not only that, but the strength of the added lightning made it difficult.

Stepping back towards Calypso, he was panting. "I assume that my stamina is a problem isn't it? I need to work on that, besides just bursts of strength, and watching that golem guy." Sticking out his finger like a gun, he shot a small bullet of fire at it, not one to harm it, but to let it know that they knew he was there. If it did hit, it would feel like ash touching your skin from a fresh fire, hot, but not something to burn you.

And will never be found.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:19 pm
(tick tock)  

Agent Code Monkey

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 pm
Alex looked back up from his horribly burned arm just in time to see his own attack barreling back at him. "Fu-" he exclaimed as the raw power poured over him, scalding the rest of his flesh as he created a thick, swirling barrier of wind around him. The innocuous black circle in the center of his back, the only un-singed part of his bare back began sending tendrils of pure darkness around to his chest. The tendrils extended, forming around his shoulders and hips to form a tight hexagon shape on his chest. The 'ink' stopped, 重 (Gravity) appearing in the center. "So......this is the power that you have granted me Balor. It reminds me of my own before I was bonded to this cursed hammer. I cannot live outside it, I am driven by pain to destroy my kind while inside it. Forcing a demon to destroy other demons, this man's master had a twisted sense of humor.......before I managed to draw enough demons to twist his pitiful little neck off" Kozuchi Ozuchi screamed through Alex's throat, becoming more and more stronger as it fed off the demonic power.

"This kid has some other power besides my own and Balor within him. That platinum haired fellow should know of it" the voice growled from the broken body. Gravity, once thought of as the eighth element. This could get interesting thought Kozuchi, finishing the fusion with Balor's power and Alex's body. In an instant the wind within the battlefield began to get extremely heavy as the force of gravity on it was increased. "For now I will double the weight of the air molecules here. I may double it from there, but who knows" the frenzied form shrieked, lunging forward while spinning the head of the hammer to form an air drill aimed straight at Calypso.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff