Reply The Advice Room
"Friend" problems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wand333999

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 pm
This isn't the best advice to follow but...
I wouldn't back down. If she flirts with your bf, don't be afraid to tell her off. Make sure to tell her that you are going out with him,
and she isn't. And if your guy isn't fallen into her little trick, you know he really likes you. I also have a bad temper. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:33 am
I think that you should let her go (unless she's your only friend) because if you don't she might ruin your reputation. You will be called the friend of a bully. Also I would not put it pass her to black mail you into beaking up with your boyfriend. And do not hit her when she lies all you need to do is just walk away or ignore her and talk you your other friends. I know this from experience.  

khforever12

LovleyDezzy_10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:04 pm
I think you should let her go cause that just means that she is not a true friend and only hangs out with you cause she wants to flirt with you BF!!DUH!!LOL!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 am
Dont let her bother u. Ignore her- she is not a true friend. Im sure there are plenty of nice ppl around. Or just tell her- I DONT appreciate ur actions. - becuase if u dont tell her she will keep doing it. She needs to know wht she is doing wrong  

Darkswiftmist

The Advice Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces