LP projects Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:22 pm
Regulust
There's 3 LP'ers that really got me into wanting to do Let's Plays.

They are: Vash12349, Chuggaaconroy, and NintendoCaprisun.

I plan on LP'ing Bioshock and NSMBWii.

Ugh.

His Paper Mario LPs were pretty good, but he overreacts too much in his new ones.

It's not funny, it has never been funny, and it will never be funny. (unless Oyster does it.)

I mostly follow LPs on Something Awful since they tend to be a bit higher quality (because Goons will tear the s**t out of any terrible LPer that posts there. It's kinda scary and also the only reason I haven't made an account there yet.)

However, I enjoy the works of Chip Cheezum/General Ironicus, Medibot/My Name is Kaz, and several others. (I tend to prefer LPs that involve more than one person.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:41 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
Regulust
There's 3 LP'ers that really got me into wanting to do Let's Plays.

They are: Vash12349, Chuggaaconroy, and NintendoCaprisun.

I plan on LP'ing Bioshock and NSMBWii.

Ugh.

His Paper Mario LPs were pretty good, but he overreacts too much in his new ones.

I think his problem is that he doesn't come off as natural anymore and it all sounds forced/overacted.

I don't care for the fact that he constantly apologizes for things that break TV-PG standards and then claims "this isn't a kids show."

Like I posted before, I definitely prefer to watch someone like roundthewheel because he's far more laid back, humble, and combines wit as well as knowledge of the game he plays.  

Mephisto D

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:38 pm
You should watch Vash12349 his is him more just being hilarious while playing games... mostly PS3 ones though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:35 am
Regulust
You should watch Vash12349 his is him more just being hilarious while playing games... mostly PS3 ones though.

Can't say I ever heard of him.

I like watching LPs where the guy actually knows something about the game, even if it's not everything, and yet has a sense of humor as well. I don't care for an entirely comedic based LP nor a fully informational based LP with no sense of humor whatsoever. I like a nice happy medium.  

Mephisto D

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces