Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Gaia Inflation... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I did not
  forget the poll :)
View Results

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Iakun
That's funny till you get hacked. Seriously. I don't even make my avi gorgeous anymore because I think it attracts all the wrong kind of attention on a site like this full of bratty a*****e children who'd rather steal other people's items than earn them honestly.
So you dress it down and don't bother to use your fancy items? Huh, that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I thought you had several MCs...  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:29 pm
How does that not make sense right after I said having a gorgeous avi just attracts all the wrong kind of attention? lol I might make my avi pretty again... maybe in a year when I don't feel quite as paranoid of gaia hackers. But seriously if I were to get hacked again I'd probably just quit gaia. I was very lucky to get my account, items, and gold back last time. I don't imagine I'd be that lucky again.  

Iakun

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:45 pm
Iakun
How does that not make sense right after I said having a gorgeous avi just attracts all the wrong kind of attention? lol I might make my avi pretty again... maybe in a year when I don't feel quite as paranoid of gaia hackers. But seriously if I were to get hacked again I'd probably just quit gaia. I was very lucky to get my account, items, and gold back last time. I don't imagine I'd be that lucky again.
I stated that you had several MC's, it doesn't seem sense to me that you would pay cold, hard, actual dollars for an item and then not bother to wear it. That was the point I was trying to get across.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:51 am
Besides...

Waiting doesn't work. There will always be hackers.  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:12 am
Oh lord seriously, you're not me. Any MC's I've paid for I bought a long time ago so they were used at one point. I'm just not comfortable dolling my avi up right now. I don't think that's all that incredibly hard to understand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:21 am
I understand it.

I have a ton of things I don't use very often, but I don't want to sell because I liked them.

You don't have to use ALL your cool items.
Just one or 2 every now and then.
(no dolling required)  

xwhateverxdudex

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:30 am
Hmmm... I think I bounce between 3 different things when I'm dressing up; Dark, Light, and Totally bat-s**t crazy. If the items don't fit between those, they get sold.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:59 am
LOL, that's one way to do it alright.  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:52 pm
Sorry about that last post. I know it sounded pretty moody.

I generally have 2 main looks as well, dark and light. But I keep other stuff around because sometimes I'm in the mood for something fun or silly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:29 pm
It's always nice to look crazy every now and then LOL  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out