Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:02 pm
yay pokemon

gaia username: anthro97
species: shiny umbreon
approx, level: 30
a bit of background: left his family to search for some excitement, he found it and now just travles where ever
-------------------------------------------------------------
the umbreon lay apon a soft patch of grass in the shade as he looks around and said "not a bad place"  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm
Riolu made his way through the forest until he found himself in a clearing just across from a large pond. There were many berry trees here so finding an Oran berry shouldn't be too hard. He looked around and saw some other pokemon nearby.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Smeargle got up and stretched waking up shaking loose and picking up his tail, cleaning off dried pain and leaves on it. "I love naps too much." He murmured and strolled out falling into the lake purposely.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm
"Ooh! Oooooh! Payapa berries!" Cynder trotted happily towards the bushes and sniffed them. He noticed a Buizel eating some of them and sat on his haunches, grinning. "Hey there, can I have some of these?"  

LimberNimbleShadow

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:07 pm
"well thats enogh rest for today" then umbreon said as he stood up and streched ,"well beter scout out the area". then he starts to walk around  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 pm
Buizel was really enjoying the berry. He looked over at the fire type that caught his attention. "Yeah, of course." He plucked a berry and tossed it to him. "Take as much as you want." He said with a smile.

(Is Cynder a cyndaquil or quilava?)  

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:36 pm
((Quilava :3))
Cynder squelched a "Yay!"of happiness and caught the berry in his mouth. He dropped it and sat down, realizing something. "Uh, can you guys help me with this? I don;t have enough arms"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:51 am
Gaia username: Furrie Princess Nala
Species: espeon
Approx. level: 15 (is high because of the time i spent with a human)
A bit of background:
I was once a eevee but after spending a few years with someone i somehow evoled into a espeon shortly after the person started asking me to fight others for no reason and i ran away. now i am back in the forest just haveing fun and learning to help the weak with my new strength.
Espeon walked around the forest as she did everyday since getting back untiil she saw a couple of pokemon trying to get barries off a tree. "Do you two need some help?" She asked keeping her distance in case they attacked.  

Furrie Princess Nala

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:23 pm
"humph nothing interseting huh" the umbreon said looks over and sees the two trying to get the the berries "this looks interesting" walks up and watches  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:51 pm
"Sure, I'd love to!" Buizel said to Cynder. He began to pick more berries. Suddenly he heard an Espeon. "Sure! That'd be great!"  

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:03 pm
Espeon sat down and used psychic. "Please don't move for a few seconds!" She said as 20 barries came off the tree and then landed right in front of the two pokemon. "Is that enough" She asked as she stood back up and walked towards them slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm
Smeargle came up out of the water washing his face from the paint that stained from his tail. "Wah, that's refreshing." he stopped and looking over seeing oran berries being levitated.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:39 am
After setting the barries down in front of the two pokemon espeon saw the umbreon And backed up to the bushes ready to run If it went at her.

(Sorry but, If you remember your typeing in pokemon espeon is weak against darktypes normaly. In one of my games i found away around that but, I still don't want to test that thought in this rp unless i have to.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:35 pm
the umbreon sawl the espeon back up to the bushes when she sawl him so he moved back afew feet then layed down and watched the two pokemon  

cody-the-umbreon

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:05 pm
"Are you hungery?" Espeon said seeing the umbreon ment no harm yet. "I can get some for you as well." She said as she sat down and trying to be friendly.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff