Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scratch Crow

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:39 pm
Yeah in october I think.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:09 pm
Oh Lord, if there is that means I already know what my brother is going to want for Christmas.

I'm an RPGer myself. Final Fantasy, Zelda, Jak, Havest Moon, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts. Although the greatest game I ever played is most definitely Duckhunt. You can't get much better than the original Mario that came with Duckhunt. XD  

My Exquisite Chaos

MightyNingster

Fashionable Raider

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:44 pm
Hands down....God Of War 3 .....awesomeness! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 am
I'm still hugely into Diablo II; I know it's been years and years since it came out, but it's still my favorite game.

A game I didn't expect to like was Split/Second. My husband got it pre-release because he's part of a review website.. and we were both instantly addicted. The rubber-band AI finally killed the addiction.

We're also into the Left 4 Dead games. So awesome. <3

Madame No
Crew

Scratch Crow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 am
Madame No
I'm still hugely into Diablo II; I know it's been years and years since it came out, but it's still my favorite game.

A game I didn't expect to like was Split/Second. My husband got it pre-release because he's part of a review website.. and we were both instantly addicted. The rubber-band AI finally killed the addiction.

Omg, a Diablo fan o; Your the first one Ive seen on here. I still play the first and currently collecting the books...........and dying of impatiens for the third game. Its been like 3 years now..... ;o;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 am
I love all of the sims games. (I freaking love customization)

And most of the Mortal Kombat games
Super Mario pawns us all in its ancient glorified glory!

Lots of Rpg's minus the Zelda series
Harvest Moon series
Dragon Age
Overlord and Overlord II
Fat Princess

My alltime favourite game right now though is Patapon2. *noms PSP*  

Natira Cousland

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:26 am
I never got into video games... last i played was atari *hangs head in shame* I do like computer games though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:46 am
Brutality I Invoke
Madame No

Omg, a Diablo fan o; Your the first one Ive seen on here. I still play the first and currently collecting the books...........and dying of impatiens for the third game. Its been like 3 years now..... ;o;

Yes! I'm really hoping Blizzard will announce D3 at Blizzcon this year. Otherwise, I'm going to have to start sending some threatening emails to the CEO...

I have a 3-books-in-1 book of Diablo stories, but I haven't started it yet. I'll need to do that soon.

Madame No
Crew

HackerBilly02

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 am
the best game i ever play was on my nes (which i still have) and it was super mario bros
and the legend of zelda majora's mask on my n64 (which i still have but my kid plays it mostly)
and mario kart for the super nintendo (still have) well those are my 3 favorite video games of all time and nothing could replace them  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am
~Aliit ori'shya tal'din.~

I like to play video games, but never played a lot of the classics, sadly enough. One of my favorites will always be Pokemon, though. I was super ecstatic when I found out SoulSilver was a remake of the original Silver...that was one of my favorite games as a kid.

And lately, I've been playing The Sims 2 almost non-stop. It's addicting....I've also gotten into God of War and Ratchet and Clank (I've been playing GoW and Ratchet on my PSP. It's fun).

My boyfriend also got me into Marvel vs Capcom 2. We go to the arcade to play it almost every time we go out together. It's just fun (and I can usually kick his butt at least once now. biggrin )

~Family is more than blood.~

No Name the Walrus

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

MartianSongbird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:35 pm
My video game tastes are all over the place; one day I'll play a Silent Hill game, Fatal Frame, and Left 4 Dead, and the next I'll play the Sims 3, Spore, and Phoenix Wright.

Eh heh heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 pm
Silent Hill games are so good. I wish the next one coming out was a continuation of Shattered Memories though, I am not really excited for the direction they are taking with it.  

Mat Kaiju

Kazemaru Shichijo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 pm
I just made a video game type thread that's also a poll. Check it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Duck Hunt was great. I used to cheat when I was a kid. Then in college I brought the NES one year and we were having long-range duels which was freaking awesome. 19" TV, so far back I was in the hallway, and still perfecting many of the levels. And my buddies were pretty good, too! Epic drinking game perhaps? lol

I mainly play RTS, strategy, "classic", and RPG games. I rarely like shooters since I'm not really into killing people. Bad Company 2 is fun though because of its emphasis on teamwork.

For RTS, I'm currently hooked on Napoleon Total War. Before that, Sins of a Solar Empire.

Strategy - The Civilization series is tons of fun.

"Classic" - I'm getting back into the side-scrolling flying games like UN Squadron and Gradius.

RPG - Mass Effect has consumed my soul for the past three months. 4 playthroughs on ME1; 3 playthroughs on ME2. Before that it was Tales of Vesperia with over 100 hours.

Throw in the random Dynasty Warriors or racing game, and yeah life is good smile  

gkar1701

Th3 WereWolf
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 am
lol my favorite games were on the sega dreamcast and the nintendo game cube but i do play video games now
mainly i play either call of duty or red dead redemption on my xbox but im really waiting for the new fable to come out to get back into being a big gamer
i have to say my favorite game of all time was either fur fighters on the dreamcast or tales of symphonia on the gamecube
bothe games blew my mind when i was a kid  
<Entertainment & Music>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces