Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
Nightwraith Caverns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:44 pm
"Nice havent seen that one before, then how bout this!" he said as he raised his sword. "This one you havent seen yet either." he said as his sword started to give of a black mist then it caught on fire and merged with darkness. Then Keigo transfered his dark encasment onto his sword to make it resist more damage. "Alright Naru prepare yourself." he said as he charged at Naru.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:40 am
"That's more like it..." Naru smirked as his weapon lashed with Keigo's. Meanwhile, Naru's shadow had detached itself and started rising up, forming it's own body and preparing to attack. Naru slwoly began charging up energy in his hands, as he continued attacking with his katana.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:39 pm
"Really well then let me do this." he said as he broke a rock from the cave and transformed it into a shadow being. Keigo broke away from Naru and put his blade in front of him. "Split in two". He said as his weapon split into a shadow blade and Keigo gave it to the shadow being and ordered it to attack Naru's shadow.
"Now we can fight one on one, LETS GO!" he roared as he charged him again. Keigo was keeping his cool as he ran up to Naru and started to slash at him not with the intent to kill but with some malice in it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:51 pm
Kirisute Gomen
"Really well then let me do this." he said as he broke a rock from the cave and transformed it into a shadow being. Keigo broke away from Naru and put his blade in front of him. "Split in two". He said as his weapon split into a shadow blade and Keigo gave it to the shadow being and ordered it to attack Naru's shadow.
"Now we can fight one on one, LETS GO!" he roared as he charged him again. Keigo was keeping his cool as he ran up to Naru and started to slash at him not with the intent to kill but with some malice in it.

(umm...when did you get that ability, and why isn't it on your profile? Furthermore, how can you do anything with shadows, if you don't have ANY shadow element points?)  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:19 pm
its not really a shadow its kinda like a heartless from kingdom hearts in a way, and yes i can its on my profile
30 points and 20 Darkness- can make shadow doubles of himself(limit 5)  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:19 pm
(dude that ability is a little bit god modish, it would have to be separate from the rest, and 30 points... that is way small for a copy of yourself.)  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:58 am
alright ill put it at 60 is that good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:32 pm
Naru rasied an eyebrow. This wasn't going quite the way he imagined it, but no matter.Naru started deflecting the oncoming attacks and, raising his now glowing hand, fired a shadow blast point blank towards his opponent before summoning his other katana to his hand before entering his Shadow Phase form. Meanwhile, his shadow self began making more copies of itself, feeding off of the darkness and shadows within the room.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:01 pm
Keigo's demon cloak shielded him from the raw power of naru, as he saw Naru bring forth his second blade. "Well if your going to use a new weapon so will I." he said as he engolfed his sword in darkness and after 5 seconds it morphed into a gaint wicked 2 handed sword(Ex. My Profile Picture). "Now For My Armor Too." he said as he himself was engolfed in darkness and seconds later he was clad in demonic armor. "Now im ready." he said as he vanished. There was an erie silence as Keigo was gone his voice echoed. "I will draw first blood, if not at least last enough to tire you out." His voice echoed through the cave.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:10 pm
[[umm...you need to read my profile so you get a better understanding of my atatcks. 1) I didn't shoot a spike, A launched a blast of shadow energy straight at your face. Hitting that with a sword would be the same thing as my explosion hitting your sword, so that would have some effects. Secondly, Shadow Phase isn't armor, it's transforming my body into a shadow, while my weapons (due to their Shadow/darkness element) become even stronger. try re-posting after you've done a bit of research.]]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:29 pm
Naruto Ginji Lestat
[[umm...you need to read my profile so you get a better understanding of my atatcks. 1) I didn't shoot a spike, A launched a blast of shadow energy straight at your face. Hitting that with a sword would be the same thing as my explosion hitting your sword, so that would have some effects. Secondly, Shadow Phase isn't armor, it's transforming my body into a shadow, while my weapons (due to their Shadow/darkness element) become even stronger. try re-posting after you've done a bit of research.]]

ok, and i said that i had the armor  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:22 pm
Kirisute Gomen
Naruto Ginji Lestat

[[you also said that you sliced through a spike, when I never used any spikes against you.]]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Kirisute Gomen
Naruto Ginji Lestat

[[you also said that you sliced through a spike, when I never used any spikes against you.]]

ok ill fix sorry for the confusion, ive been under alot of stress so ill try to do better  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:40 pm
REPOST

Keigo's demon cloak shielded him from the raw power of naru, as he saw Naru bring forth his second blade. "Well if your going to use a new weapon so will I." he said as he engolfed his sword in darkness and after 5 seconds it morphed into a gaint wicked 2 handed sword(Ex. My Profile Picture). "Now For My Armor Too." he said as he himself was engolfed in darkness and seconds later he was clad in demonic armor. "Now im ready." he said as he vanished. There was an erie silence as Keigo was gone his voice echoed. "I will draw first blood, if not at least last enough to tire you out." His voice echoed through the cave.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:56 pm
[[much better]]
Naru clsoed his eyes and began to focus. It was time to see how much his opponent had truly grow. Silently, he began drawing power and energy from all the darkness and shadows in the room, preparing to use one of his more dangerous attacks. Yes, it would require an enormous amount of energy, but it would do plenty of damage as well if it succeed. An inner voice called out to Naru. You've been holding the darkness in for so long. It's time to let some of it out, even if it's only a little... Slowly, black shadowy tendrils emerged began to emerge from Naru's back, forming into large dark wings which began closing around Naru, protecting him like a cocoon while he charged his attack, while the ground beneath his feet began to pulse with dark energy, a foretelling of the magnitude for the attack to come.  
The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff